Style Parkland

Year Built 1961
Golf Season Apr 15 to Nov 15
Architect Arthur Latchman (1961)

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Junior Golfers 14

Great course and lots of fun

I have played here many times and it lots of fun. The food and drinks after you play are delicious. The staff are great and friendly. Overall everytime I come I leave happy! I strongly recommend this club!

green aerification

The greens were under aerification but no alert during booking.

Response from on 10/25/2018:
Hi, Ken. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had on your visit. Your feedback about aerification alerts is important to us, and we are going to escalate your feedback to our team. Thank you for playing Bushwood, and we hope to see you again soon.

AWFUL

We played on Sunday Sept 16, 2018. We had played here once before , even after we were told it was a "hay-field". Our first initial round back in June was quite good. We played fathers day and they had a special so my wife and I went. The course was in great shape and certainly wasn't a "hay-field". So we decided to play there again yesterday. It was AWFUL. It was a "hay-field" The rough hadn't been cut for a while, literally losing balls, and you almost couldn't tell the fairway from the rough at times. Also the tee boxes were in dismal shape and it looked like the pins hadn't been moved for a week. At a cost of $171 for two players I expected a lot more. I complained at the Pro shop to a young man who didn't seem to really care. The play was very slow, even with a Marshall, a little more than 5 hours to play. The washrooms on the course were overfilled and my wife couldn't use the bathroom until we came back to the clubhouse. We wont be playing there again. What a shame , with some real TLC it would be a great course. We are local so we have plenty to choose from.

Awful

HORRIBLE

Just awful. Fairways were like rough, rough was like long grass grass clippings everywhere can’t find your ball. Greens had bumos and dirt all over it. Worst course I’ve ever played, please do not play here

Response from on 09/10/2018:
Thank you for playing Bushwood Golf Club. We are sorry to hear you would not recommend our golf course. We hope your next experience is much better.
Response from on 09/10/2018:
Thank you so much for the 5-star review of Bushwood Golf Club. Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and the conditions. Please come back and visit us soon.

Average

It was the first time pkaying Bushwood and my overall impression of the course was average. I lost a lot of balls in the high rough and sone fairways appeared to be like roughs in most other courses. The greens were in good condition.

Response from on 09/04/2018:
Response from on 08/13/2018:
Hello. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for playing Bushwood.

Some improvements needy

Overall the course is ok the value is great. The course needs some maintenance such as the fairways need some irrigation and t- boxes need to be flattened and even out flat and the greens need to be repaired from scuffs that’s all.

Response from on 08/03/2018:
Hello, Erini. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.
Response from on 07/10/2018:
Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again for another round soon!
Response from on 07/08/2018:
Hi Semeon, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear your round with us was anything short of 5-stars. We hope you consider returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club.

Nice Course!

Enjoyed playing at Bushwood. Course was in great condition. Fast greens, well taken care of course. Will return again for sure!

Response from on 07/03/2018:
Hi DonnaBantis, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club!

The greens were in excellent shape, much better than some private course. My wife an I were 3rd tee off @ around 6:30am and finished our round in less than 3 hours. Overall great value. Will play again for sure.

Response from on 06/18/2018:
Hello, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club.

How sweet it was

Had an excellent time it’s been years since I played at this course I forgot how nice it is

Response from on 06/12/2018:
Hello, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club.

Always enjoy a quick round at Bushwood!!

A quick round at Bushwood and Can’t go wrong with the price too!!

Response from on 06/04/2018:
Hi flyingdancer, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club.
Commented on 06/04/2018

Golfed there Saturday June 2nd , The fairway is so long you cannot find your ball even in the fairway, many guests complaining, you should not have to hunt for your ball when in the fairway. Very expensive course to play when you lose balls so easy. I would stay away. We will not go back again,

Response from on 05/31/2018:
Hi AnthonyWong, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club.

Well worth the money spent.

Staff treated us very well. Our round started with some drizzle, which stopped within fifteen minutes, then the light winds and periodic sunshine dried out the course. We basically had the course to ourselves for much of our round. Had a great time. Thank you Bushwood staff....

Response from on 05/30/2018:
Hi pgcrobinson, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another one soon! Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club.

Great value, but............

You really can't go wrong at the price this course can be played for via GolfNow. Having said that, the course seems to be in decline versus prior years. The staff is almost completely new and course conditions were on the weak side. We noted that none of the bunkers had been raked in some time and many of the fairways haven't been cut in a while......to the extent that on several holes the fairway and rough were indistinguishable. Hoping that this is temporary as we've been playing here fairly routinely for the past few years.

Response from on 05/17/2018:
Hi leblat100, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and are sorry to hear the course conditions weren't up to expectations. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Bushwood Golf Club.
Response from on 05/16/2018:
Hi aclinton, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about your round and are sorry to hear it wasn't up to your expectations. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing #BushwoodGolfClub.
Markham, Ontario