Scorecard for The Ridge at Manitou
Black M: 72.9/141 487 306 171 383 526 415 214 453 415 3370 578 204 386 532 443 208 372 219 503 3445 6815
Blue M: 71.0/137 454 281 151 354 492 383 187 430 380 3112 551 168 359 498 427 190 356 167 472 3188 6300
White M: 68.3/133 440 265 136 337 460 339 150 401 352 2880 515 144 330 458 412 167 331 131 442 2930 5810
Red W: 69.4/122 361 256 116 307 417 301 112 306 290 2466 468 120 298 392 317 135 300 109 392 2531 4997

Year Built 2005
Golf Season May - October
Architect Thomas McBroom (2005)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Dress code Golf appropriate attire is required for all golf and clubhouse guests. Hats are not permitted in the dining room.

awesome day on an awesome course!

another great day @ the Ridge. Course was pristine, the vistas amazing, and all in just over 4 hours. Love the back nine, with 3 par 3's/4's/5's. Recommend that you play it @ least once... but be warned, you will be back. Enjoy.

A GREAT day!

Always enjoy the Ridge. Joined their e-mail list for deals and value. Course is fair to play... even for an older (62), occasional, and sadly an average golfer like myself. Shot a 96 last round from the whites. Played 3 times this year at the Ridge and even spotted a bear and a large turtle last time out. A must play on a sunny fall day.
We always sign up for their Thanksgiving Dinner and Mother's Day Brunch as we have a cottage nearby. Awesome food @ an excellent price. Cannot beat their restaurant for view and atmosphere.

Good Track

I drove 2 Hrs and 45 mins to find the greens had been aerated
and impossible to putt.
disappointed we were'nt made aware of that.

Great golf course

I enjoyed the course very much. The course is challenging yet fair. My only complaint is that they had eraded the greens and did not tell us when we called.

Super fast greens!!!

This is a very beautiful well maintained challenging course. My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon of golf there. The course, the clubhouse and the staff are all top notch. We will definitely be back to play another round of golf.

Fantastic course, very challenging and scenic at the same time. This course is a must for anyone visiting the Muskoka Area.

Awesome day on the course. The layout is challenging for both the novice and pro golfer. If you are in the Muskoka area this course offers not only great golf , friendly service and excellent dining all in one. Put this one on your list this fall or anytime.

outstanding course, poor pro shop attitude

If only the pro shop counter worker on that day realizes that the customer is always #1, this facility would attract more paying patrons. There is no reason one of the best courses with a superb layout, challenging and great conditioned greens at a very reasonable price should have at most 10 foursomes on a long week end holiday Monday.

Great Course, Could use some better customer service

I really enjoyed the course but the staff kind of treats Golfnow users like second class players. Also tried to move our tee time to an earlier time but they wouldn`t let us even though the course was dead. I would recommend it but overall I found the staff could be a little more friendly maybe the owner should take note of this since it is a pretty saturated golf market maybe they`ll learn to value customers a bit more.

great course, in good shape

I've played this course many times and never have never been disappointed. The grounds are in wonderful shape and the staff friendly. Play this time moved along fairly well.

Well designed.Quiet enviroment.Great scenery.

Very friendly staff.The dining room and facility very elegant.
The scenery was very nice.The fairways were plush, the greens were firm and medium speed.The winter has played a part on the greens.In a very short time the greens will be plush and quick.I would compare it to taboo.

challenging, beautiful course

This course had many challenges, great elevation and water views. It is beautiful. The course is one of the most beautiful ones I have played.
We finished at 8:30pm and the staff rushed us out of the cart as he wanted to take it back and therefore I left my sunglasses in the cart. When I phoned the next morning, they could not find them. I find this ending very disappointing.
Also we sat for dinner on the patio and had not even been aknowledged after 15 minutes, so we left.

excellent course !!

great service, friendly and a beauty course !!! although there were two temp greens its was still great !!!

Worth while but

Played May 30, 2 temp greens and every green punched & top dressed, no warning from staff. Greens terrible obviously . Long drive to find out conditions are so poor.

Beer prices way over the top. When the course conditions are poor at least food and beer should be affordable.

Would not play until July unless management realizes that you need to offer better value.

Looks like a lot of effort is in place to repair winter damage as there is a lot of ground crew at work.

Great layout , fairways , tees, are great. Staff friendly. Bad management for food and beverage value.

Out of the way but well worth the extra driving distance. Without question one of the finest layouts in the Muskoka area.

Because of its northern location, the greens are slow to reach full potential but when they do they are excellent and well maintained. The course has several tee boxes which accommodate golfers of all abilities. The fairways are very generous, which minimizes looking for balls and speeds up play. Highly recommended!

Excellent course, enjoyable to play.

The course is fair and rewards good shot making. Beautiful scenery, some very picturesque holes. Staff are friendly and helpful. Overall, a great golfing experience.

Excellent course

Spring time conditions and the course has held up well over winter. Course had two temporary greens because of winter damage .The remainder of course was excellent. Staff was friendly. Excellent value buying through Golfnow.

Such a beautiful golf course

This is one of, if not my favorite golf course to play in Ontario for the price. You seem to get lost in the nature. Such a well manicured and designed golf course. I love this course and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic round.

Excellent course!

No complaints! Beautiful setting for a golf course. Excellent service and great food at the Club house.
Will definately coming back next year.

Love the elevated tees and the pace of play.

I found the Ridge at Manitou to be a very woman-friendly course. My husband and I drove an hour and a half to get there for 8:30 tee-off only to find out that the greens had been aerated and because of a storm the night before, it was cart path only. Needless to say, we were disappointed but enjoyed the beautiful weather regardless. However, we would like to play it again when it is in pristine condition. Scenery was wonderful and the staff were very helpful.

Parry Sound, Ontario
Seguin, Ontario
Magnetawan, Ontario
Mactier, Ontario
Vineland, Ontario

Valid dates: Jun 25, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
TPC San Antonio offers you the chance to play two championship golf courses that have hosted several PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions events and is home to several PGA TOUR pros.
Texas Tees Package