Style Executive
Harmony Creek Golf Centre

Year Built 1992

Bunker No

Credit Cards Accepted Interac, Mastercard, Visa, American Express
Dress code Bathing attire, cut-off shorts and tank tops are not considered proper dress and are not condoned. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Poor Value for money

The course though of nice design is in poor condition. The fairways on this par three course were hard . The greens are poorly maintained. The course markings were not adequate in terms of directions from tee to tee.

Staff is a joke

Uneducated golfers. Yelling screaming swearing. Tanks tops cut offs on men. Couldn’t even order a beer on the turn. Staff laughed when I inquired about service.

Need better booking procedures

booked a 4some on there website and no where did it say anything about reserving power carts and when we got there to check in the unprofessional girl working there didnt get off the phone for 10 mins to serve us really didnt care about helping us out in anyway not even getting us a manager when we asked for one! We had 2 people in our group that have walking issue and it didnt matter to them!! I wouldnt recommend this course to anyone!

Confusing layout

Difficult to find the next tee and determine which green belonged to the hole. The tree markers are very difficult to follow. It was very confusing and took most of the fun out of playing.

Plays Twice a year

Lacks directions

This course is deteriorating. Many tee blocks are bare.
There are few signs directing from green to the next tee
It is very pretty with Harmony Creek running through it

Anonymous

3 Stars is probably perfect, definitely not lower.

Good course for different reasons, not so good for other reasons, to give some brief positives and negatives:

Positives: -good par 3 iron practice course
-staff very friendly and accommodating
-mostly in good condition, especially if you don’t mind moving your ball out of an irregular lie
-good greens fee when a deal is provided
-friendly place for new golfers
-easy walk, essentially all level

Negatives- condition could be better, id say it’s average condition
-signage is terrible getting to the next tee, my dad said he essentially wouldn’t golf the course again because of his bad time navigating, I don’t think it’s too too bad especially after playing the first time.
-$35 for riding cart is outrageous, for singles the most it should probably be is $20
-some of the layouts I don’t really like too much and it could probably be setup a better in a few different places. The biggest example being hole 17.
-hole 17 is a massive problem with this course, pretty much the only big problem. The tee shot is blind if you’re going for the green which many do. I’d recommend something like a cheap video feed or a ready light to tell people it’s safe to shoot into the green. If you hit it left, it goes straight into 2 other tee offs and the netting protecting them is so beaten up its non-existent and needs replacing. And if they hit their drive into the green then there’s constantly people hitting into each other. I’ve played 3 rounds, first time I hit it a little too far left and hit a cart because the net was missing, I never hit people, and the last time I played, my group took 2 shots to approach the par 4 while the group behind us just went for it in 1, so obviously they hit into us because it take longer for 2 shots into the green than 1, and they didn’t wait at all even though we were just ahead all day, they just said “well we can’t see them so I guess we’re clear”, while we were putting out 3 balls hit the green just about hitting us, I had to dodge one and we were golfing with a kid. When we told the guy he hit into us and to be careful going directly for the green when we’re right ahead and they knew, one guy yelled at us “we can’t tell, how are we supposed to know” which is understandable, what’s not understandable is how he ran up on me with his fists up saying “want to fight, want to fight” to which I’m like “I don’t want any trouble we were just saying you hit 2 of us so watch this hole in the future in the nicest way possible, just mentioning it at all and buddy wanted to fight so bad. No thanks that doesn’t mean I want to fight. I was extremely lucky to be able to de-escalate, the guy was extremely looking for a fight if we said anything about them hitting into us, that was clear. Probably happens a lot on hole 17 with hotheads. The guy was very very clearly coked up and was throwing a fit, and ran up on me hard to fight, it was a close one, I’ve golfed hundreds of rounds and never come remotely near a fight before. Also the only course where I’ve ever seen a crack pipe on the course, but that’s Oshawa, and I don’t blame the management at all, only blaming the layout and management of hole 17, just be careful with the attitudes of people and it should be a perfect day!
Hole 17 should be redesigned to be an actual par 4 where you’re really supposed to lay up, it really should be that way and would solve all the issues with that hole. Everyone I’ve golfed with here has hit over the highway and been extremely uncomfortable, I wouldn’t want to be a car going around that bend.

Try the course once if you want to try an 18 hole par 3, definitely worth trying out at least once.

First golf game ever!

My husband and I have decided to take up golf as something to do together and we were very happy with this course. The staff was friendly and helped give us tips and suggestions. We only did a 9 course but plan to be back real soon to do 18.

Great fun and a great day! Thanks!

Excellent value for the money

I would have given this course 5 Stars if it wasn't for the difficulty of finding a few of the next tee off locations. Most of holes are not hard to find with the exception of a few. For the cost of the greens fees and the excellent staff - super courteous I would go back !!

Great time

Good time with friends and have a good food deal with golf going on right now. Love the course for its well laid out. Lots of green damage and fringe damage. Other then that this course is very competitive and tricky in some shots. Love the pace and flow. Course staff in office are top rate however greens keepers are very rude and drive their carts in front of you while your teeing off.
Great time at the Creek as always though. Love golfing here.

Just don't even

The only thing impressive here was their foot long hot dog. The cost to play and rent a cart is not worth the terrible conditions at the course. It would be a great little course to practice your short game if they actually took care of it. Two thumbs down.

Courtice, Ontario