North Granite Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Architect Jason Miller (1999)

Golf School Academy Yes - "North Granite Ridge Academy"
Pitching/Chipping Area No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Ontario (2014 #1)

Love this course

I have played this course a couple times, and is my go to course when in Huntsville. For the prices in the Muskoka refion, this course offers amazing value. This course is beautiful, scenic, wel layed out, and definitely requires good course management. The course has been open for only 2 weeks so there were some brown spots in the fairway but nothing outrageous. The staff are super friendly there, including Don the starter. I will drfinitely come back !

Very frustrating

Slowest pace of play ever.
No marshals, no starter, no beverage cart, prices are steep, course in poor shape....

Response from on 05/25/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to address your concerns as we are always looking to improve. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the course conditions. We hope that you were still able to enjoy your round, and we hope to have you back.

I will go back. Very nice

Half way house lady was very nice
Nice day for golf

Great day!

From app to playing it was seamless.
An unexpected value!

North Granite Ridge

Beautiful course. Great layout. However the staff are not the nicest people. There was no drink cart the 2 times I've played. And slow players don't let you play thru and people behind you hit the ball to where your waiting even though your waiting for the group that's ahead of you. Also no marshal to police this.

Great views

Had planned all summer to try to play but 2hr plus drive just never did. Finally got there and enjoyed the views. Friendly staff. We knew in advance the greens had been aerated but staff said they were sand filled which we found they hadn't been. Very hard to get a good role bit that's just the time of year for that maintenance. Some really awesome views on the holes. Found fairways a bit tight for my liking bit one does have to hot it straight don't we.

Beautiful day for gold

Had a wonderful round of golf at North Granite Ridge Golf Course. It was a warm sunny day in late October. Course was is great shape for late October. It was a very windy day and as a result there were a lot of leaves blowing around the course esp. on the greens which made it difficult to find our balls. Even so we had a great round and would definitely choose this course again.

Lefties paradise

Love this course fun to play greens roll very nice the holes r just nice on the eyes cant beat the price at 17.50 either

Always a great place to visit and pkay

We always find that the staff and conditions at this course make it a must visit at least 3 or4 times a year when we can!!!

A joy to play

Scenic and challenging. A great course to experience.
Blended with nature, a must play course.

Goat Ranch

Slow ....... punched fairways....... A goat ranch.

Response from on 09/29/2017:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, North Granite Ridge Golf Club, in the Ontario - North area. We are sorry to hear that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. It looks like you may have had a friendly experience with our staff and enjoyed the course layout, so we hope that improved your round with us. Thank you for golfing with us and we hope to earn your business again soon.

Scenic views

I live 45 minutes away but still consider this my home course. I book usually through golf now so price is excellent. The course is well maintained and the views are awesmazing any time of year!!! Layout is great and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
Ripper

Fantastic time once again

Again this course was in great shape. I played this course last week and again staff was excellent scenery was spectacular and again saw two deer strolling across the fairway. Would recommend this to be put on your list as must play. Thanks for golfnow and their low prices i got to play this beautiful course.

Confrontational, Unprofessional Owner

Our plans were that the round was to be a birthday celebration for our son and his friend. Perfect weather, perfect course, memorable experience. Unfortunately, this was not the case. Upon arriving, we were informed by the owner/marshal that we had 30 minutes to play the first 4 holes, as a tournament had a shotgun start on hole #5. We were playing "best ball" as teams and it was still impossible to do. The owner met us on the fifth hole and a rude, unprofessional, confrontation ensued. Needless to say, the "round" was memorable for all the wrong reasons!!

Muskoka must play

Every time I visit Muskoka. I always play North granite ridge. Beautiful spot & fair value.

Classic beautiful Muskoka scenery

From the time i arrived. I experienced nothing but first class and friendly service from the staff. I went there alone and was partnered with 3 other golfers. It was nothing but positive playing with these guys. Two were very good golfers and all of us agreed that this is a beautiful course was very challenging and very scenic we actually had to stop and look at two deer strolling by. There was even a clock on one of the holes indicating where you should be at when you first teed of we were right on time great feature. If you ever plan on golfing up here north granite ridge golf club is a must to play

Hate to go

I have been a member of North Granite for approximately 5 years as I spend most of my summers in the Bracebridge area. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I've had to move my trailer to the Port Perry area. Sadly I will not be a member this year but would like to say that during my time at North Granite I have had nothing but great experiences. the course is great the staff is great the food is great and I really didn't mind the deer getting in the way of most of my shots. The bad ones that is. although I won't be a member this year I'm sure I will find the time to play this course at least four or five times this year.

The couse very picturesque

The placement of the holes are very interestingly placed. The fairways are forgiving. With walls of granite landscaping. making the whole course very photogenic. It is a fun place to play on.

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900