Prescott Golf Club

Blue (W) 71 6184 yards 75.2 128
Scorecard for Prescott Golf Club
Blue Tees M: 68.0/117 W: 69.0/119 385 425 387 148 501 355 344 353 162 3060 337 370 422 175 565 163 527 180 385 3124 6184
White Tees M: 68.0/113 W: 69.0/115 365 380 361 132 464 315 329 341 145 2832 319 350 365 162 523 140 468 155 349 2831 5663
Red Tees M: 67.0/109 W: 68.0/111 345 332 340 116 405 280 295 313 116 2542 253 330 407 135 474 129 433 135 338 2634 5176

Year Built 1939
Golf Season Apr 15 to Oct 15

Golf Simulator No
Indoor Practice No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Dress code All shorts and skirts must have a 7" inseam. NO halters, tank tops,swim suits or sweat pants. Jeans are acceptable as long as they are in presentable condition. Socks and shoes must be worn.

great course with nice dog legs

Excellent greens condition for a Spring tee time (May 1st). Beautiful mature trees lining all fairways but most of them are not really in play if you hit strait. I would replay this course later in the season when all tree leaves and other plants are full bloomed. Great Hot Deal with GolfNow... however I was sad to ear from the Golf Pro of the Club that this was the last Hot Deal that he was accepting from a GolfNow client.....

This course is well maintained

Over all the course was in excellent condition. Was not impressed with having to purchase a second cart for the third person. I don't know what the policy is when you book a tee off time with cart. Do you only get the second cart if you have four players?? Club House closed at 6. No food or drink. Great day anyways... would go again.

greens were great and fast

Just right amount of challenge. Course was in real good condition. Would highly recommend this course.

This course has a nice layout

Very nice course. Has a few tricky holes but overall great course to play. Just stay out of the apple trees.

challenging but very fair

Prescott is in great shape; greens were excellent - firm and fast. Fairways in good condition. This course is great value presently.

Prescott Golf Club September 04, 2014

Pretty good deal with GolfNow. I was able to do the front nine pretty quickly as not many group were on. Even the groups that were there let me through as I was a single. At the nine I hit the crowds and the moving was relatively slow. The course was is in good shape. As usual, the greens were fast 9.5 - 10 or even more, which is nice. Fairways were OK. Nice, scenic course over looking the St. Laurence river. This course is conveniently located for Ottawa golfers, about an hour from Ottawa.

Great greens

What can you say about this course. Great greens and challenging holes. What else can a golfer ask for

Great Course @ A Great Deal!

I REALLY wish All courses in our area would offer the deals that we can enjoy here in Canada . Booking @ Golfnow makes its affordable.We would like to be able to afford that all times. Ontario has some great courses in the way of play here close to home but....unfortunately some of our courses fail to participate in these deals forcing us to go to the States in order to play at reasonable prices . We enjoyed Prescott very much, tight course but fun! Great scenery, great breakfast and lunch menu before our start time, friendly staff too. Thank you to golfnow for making it affordable .I can only hope more courses get onboard to keep golfers like us at home!

Exceptional greens!

Prescott always offer excellent value for your money. And the greens are always unbelievable. Fast and true.

Plays Once a year

Prescott

Very nice course and very friendly staff. Fairways were lush, greens consistent and traps in good nick. I teed off alone in a cart and joined up with a walker on number 2. I dumped the cart at 9 and the young lad working at the course pumped me hard to take a credit. I thought this was very kind of him. I would be happy to play there again!

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018