Style Links

Golf Simulator No
Indoor Practice No
Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Canada (2019 #5)

First 9 fantastic second 9 great until we were told to play faster and that took away our enjoyment as we felt rushed and there was no real reason for it. I think the Marshall has his math wrong and Luke I said the last 7 holes were no as enjoyable as they should have been.. I have bad knees and wear a brace when playing I guess that doesn’t count for much.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review. Can you let me know what time you started your round and when you finished? Our pace of play is right around 4.25 hours. for 18 holes.
We feel that is adequate time to complete our course as a foursome.
Depending on how busy the course is we have some flexibility but yesterday the course was quite busy so our marshall would have been instructed to keep the pace of play to that standard. Please feel free to reach out to me at chris.needham@dragonflygolf.com as we are always trying to improve our customer's experience and feedback from customers like yourself is key to making improvements. Take care. Chris.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Thank you for the review. We are happy you chose us as your golfing destination. Our mission is to provide all golfers with an exceptional golfing experience.

Aeration

Always enjoy playing at DragonFly. But it's maintenance time. The back 9 greens had been aerated and I would assume they will be doing the front soon. This information needs to be presented to the consumer before we pay to play. If I would have know , I would pay more to play elsewhere..
Heads up.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Please know that we are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make the necessary changes. Thanks for visiting us at Dragonfly Golf Links. We hope to see you again in the future.

Course was Ok

The course was ok, slow round due to a lot of golfers on the course. We enjoyed our round despite the greens being airated.

Commented on 09/10/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Beautiful course, agonizingly slow

Played 18 sept 1,2020...teed off at 10:48, group of 2.
First impressions were courteous staff, gave us a discount because the greens on the back 9 were punched...no delay to tee off...Marshall had tee times down to the minute. The front 9 was very enjoyable...great layout, very well manicured tee boxes, fairway and greens...
The back 9 was a disaster....started almost immeadiatly on hole 10...waiting to tee off. It got bad around 12 and we were waiting behind 2 other groups up to 15 minutes to tee off....course Marshall was around here and there on the back and when asked for an explaination could only say it was due to women using the clubhouse washroom after the 9th hole...dident really make much sense to me.
Overall the course was fantastic, front 9 was enjoyable....back 9 that day was agonizing....I’ll give it another try before fall....

Commented on 09/08/2020

Thank you for the review. #10 is always a little slow as the ponds eat a lot of balls but you should never be given a blanket statement as to why the pace is slow. I will use this review as a teaching tool to my staff as our marshalls should know who is causing the slow play and come up with an appropriate solution. Whether that be a best ball or playing off the forward tees. Your next back nine will be much faster...I promise you that.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Tanks for the 5 stars Simon. The course is in fantastic shape with the rain we have had. Almost too fantastic Mother Nature (slow down on the rain). Play well and we hope to see you back out on the links soon.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our course patelliott. We look forward to you coming to play our course again.

Always great

As always, great day at dragonfly. Top notch service from SHAWN. Much better than the other Sean guy ; ) Course is in great shape. Thanks!

Commented on 09/01/2020

Thanks Ed9571224. We got rid of that Sean guy as there is only room for one Shawn in the proshop lol.

5 Hour round!!

They polluted the course with golfers! Too greedy for us. At one hole there was 3 groups of 4 and my husband and I! That’s 14 golfers at the same hole. Nice looking course and well kept. Fairways really really thick. (Little to no roll and gobbles up your club) Greens we difficult and speedy but nice! Can’t see coming back. We play all over and we’re exited to try.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Commented on 08/24/2020

Thank you for your review. We take all reviews seriously and we apologize for your longer than normal round. Our usual pace of play is around 4 hours. We would love the opportunity to showcase our course again to you so please feel free to reach out to me chris.needham@dragonflygolf.com. Take care.

Plays Twice a year
Commented on 09/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review u776605. We work hard every day to provide you a fantastic course and great customer service. Take care.

Commented on 08/22/2020

Thanks FrancisRamsey for the 5 star review. We look forward to having you join us again soon for another round.

Anonymous
Commented on 08/17/2020

Thank you for the review. We are a hidden gem but more and more customers are finding out why WE ARE WORTH THE DRIVE!!!

Dusty cart paths

Beware cart paths are so dusty - don't follow another cart - stay in front. The tee boxes are confusing - who shots from which color/combo ???l

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi JohnFran. With the dry weather the cart paths can get a little dusty unfortunately. Out tee boxes are blue for "pros", white for "mens", black for "womens", and yellow for "jr's or beginners". You can play a blue/white or white/black combo if you fall in between a category as far as skill level. Sorry for any confusion.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review Sarasota1. We enjoy reading the feedback as it helps us get better every day.

Course and staff awesome! Thanks Sean. Fantastic service as always

Commented on 07/26/2020

We appreciate the 5 stars Ed9571224. We are lucky to have him on our team. I will let the grounds crew know their hard word is being noticed. Take care.

Commented on 07/26/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Tomhenri23. Play well and we hope to see you again.

Thoroughly enjoyed the course, staff very friendly as well. Extremely dry weather conditions had the rough burnt but fairways in good shape. Greens were in excellent shape. Would definitely go back and play again.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Byron,

We are extremely proud of our hidden gem of a course. The entire team here at Dragonfly works hard to make every customer feel like they are at their home course. I will pass along the review to my team. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Thank you Pappi07 for the 5 star review. We work hard each day to offer you a pleasant golfing experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Renfrew, Ontario