Style Links

Golf Simulator No
Indoor Practice No
Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Canada (2019 #5)

Yes, "worth the drive"

This course has great elevation changes and challenges you to think where you need to make your shot placement. Greens are always pristine. All round, customer service is exceptional.

A gem

Highly reccomend Dragonfly, great staff,especially Denise,beautiful conditions,a well looked after course.Organized with starter and Marshall's.Golfing here is a pleasure and green freescale very reasonable.Hole 15 and 16 test your stamina and skill level.18 is a great signature hole and a fun way to end the round!

Hidden Gem

The only thing I don’t like about this course is that it’s so far out for me. Great layout, great fall conditions and great staff.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are WORTH THE DRIVE!!! Take a look at our fantastic membership rates.

Incredible value for your money

Dragonfly is worth the drive from Ottawa, it is in great shape, the staff are so nice and it is the best value in the Ottawa area. Try it at least once and you will love it!

Commented on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and your positive review. We are WORTH THE DRIVE and I encourage all golfers to play our course and see for themselves why we are so popular with Ottawa area golfers.

Commented on 09/27/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Dragonfly Golf Links.

Commented on 09/26/2019

I was hoping you could let me know what time you played on the 21st as we had the course closed for most of the day as it was our men's league closing tournament that day. We always want to improve our service so please feel free to call the course and we will be happy to make things right for you.

A must play course

First time playing Dragonfly and so dissappointed that we live too far to play it regularly. Beautiful, challenging course, especially the greens. Golfers must bring their A game to score well on that course. Hoping to be able to golf there again. Highly recommend it.

Commented on 09/18/2019

We are so pleased you had the opportunity to play our hidden gem of a golf course. Our staff work very hard to provide you with high level service and a challenging yet fun golfing experience. Come back and see us again. We are WORTH THE DRIVE!!!

Reliable

I have played Dragonfly many times since it's inception and have always enjoyed playing there. The course conditions have improved since opening ans I always enjoy the variety of holes on the course. It is always pleasant to play there due to course conditions and pace of play.

Commented on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass along your review to my grounds crew as they are the ones responsible for the great playing conditions. Take care and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/12/2019

Thanks Tim for the 5 stars!! We take great pride in our service and our course conditions. We hope to see you back soon. Take care.

Commented on 09/12/2019

thank you for your positive review. we really appreciate your feedback and we thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful facility.

Commented on 09/27/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Dragonfly Golf Links.

Lovely day!

I played Dragonfly for the first time today and I enjoyed it fully! The staff was super friendly! Their kindness was a breath of fresh air for a guy who lives and plays out of Toronto.

Additional, their twilight rates are fair. The course was in good shape, the front 9 is more of a links design, and the back 9 is more of a target golf layout. The driving range was very ideal. And the price for a medium bucket was a steal.

Pace of play was good, had a few bottle necks but nothing out of the ordinary. Next time I am in the area I will definitely replay this friendly goat frack.

Commented on 09/06/2019

Donoservice we appreciate your feedback. We take pride in our course and our service so thank you again.

Commented on 09/06/2019

thanks George for the 5 star review. We all love what we do here at Dragonfly and we look forward to you joining us again soon.

Commented on 08/29/2019

another happy Dragonfly golfer!!! thank you for the 5 star review. I will share with the team as they work hard to earn these stars and they love seeing the fruits of their labor.

Commented on 08/29/2019

thank you u9521692 for the 4 star review. It is thanks to people like you that we are able to see where we excel and where we need improvement so keep on coming to see us and let us know the good and the bad.

Accommodating

On this occasion and a couple of times in the past I have had situations occur that kept me from being ready to tee off at my reserved time. In all these instances, a short conversation with the Pro Shop staff resolved the issue. The Pro Shop staff at Dragon Fly are accommodating in the extreme and that is a big part of keeping me coming back.

Commented on 08/29/2019

We are happy that you were able to get out and enjoy our beautiful course croghan. Our mission is to make your golfing experience a positive one and we appreciate your support.

eez

Another good day at Dragonfly

Overall the course was in good shape, although with the long stretch of hot, dry weather, the fairways were in a bit of distress.

Greens were very firm and fast which made them even tougher than usual.

I like that the front 9 is more Links style and the back 9 is cut through the woods.

I play this course about 4 times each year even though it's a 60 minute drive for me.

Commented on 08/22/2019

Thanks for the feedback eez. The greens were very fast for the Sun Scramble and you needed to be below the hole for sure. We appreciate that you drive an hour to come play our course. Take care.

Plays Twice a year
Commented on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the 4 star rating. We work hard to provide superior service to all our guests.

The Best!!

Again, DrangronFly is at the top of the charts for the Ottawa Valley!!!
No contest, best condition, best value and friendliest staff.
Thanks again DrangronFly from my entire group.

Commented on 08/22/2019

Thanks zameron1. We try each day to be the best course in the valley from service to the condition of the course. We love seeing reviews like yours. Take care.

Commented on 08/22/2019

Thank you whufc!!! 5 stars is not easy to get and we take pride each time we get one. I will share with the entire staff so they get to see the fruits of their labor.

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.