Richmond Hill Golf Club

Golf Season Apr 1 to Nov 15

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Amazing Golf Course

First time playing in this course with a foursome and we all had a great time. We very much enjoyed the course, the look and well kept. Especially close to home!!!!

Would go everyday if possible, so try to come out every weekend. Price is somewhat high, but do look out for the deals. Great place to definatly play. Will return.

This is a gem surrender by the concrete jungle

I drive by this place 5 times a day, I leave in the area but its a little pricey for me, got a hot deal. Yes I knew it was short But its in great condition, specially the greens, Staff was great, I usually play 14-18 over in 6000 plus courses, Being my first round here shoot 96, It was fair. Next time I can go lower, Those narrow holes in the back, are precious, I also miss a birdie putt in 18, I hope to find it again in hot deals, A 10 handicap player should manage well those narrow holes, The problem is people call themselves 10 handicap when they are really 24,Then they get mad when they can score in a quality course

Enjoyable Day

Bring your A+ game in respect to hitting fairways and greens. You do not want to miss them. Course was in great condition. Staff are friendly. If we had paid full price the value would have been average but as we had a discount the value was excellent.

Glad I got a Hot Deal.

Starter- super friendly. The guy who you check in with - not so much. I hear from the guy we were paired up with that this course charges $100 for their regular rate. Wow! I'm sure glad I got a Hot Deal because in no way is it that kind of course. Very short, only let the driver out a few times. Some holes on the back are so tight it's kinda silly. And the 18th is just weird. One tee box on the back has matting down instead of grass which I am told has been there for over a decade! In conclusion, if you get a Hot Deal, check it out. If not, don't.

Really nice

Really nice course, carts had GPS systems and the starter gave us a cold bottle of water at the first tee.
This track isn't easy. Its narrow and has some small landing areas. The greens were fast but fair and overall the conditions were very good. We got a hot deal today which was nice but i think this course is worth every penny. Full price is a little outta my golf budget but with a deal, ill be hitting this place up again as soon as possible

Golf Time Had By All!

Only one casualty for the day so remember to wear your hat! The sun can get very hot! Great course and in great condition! Athough found parking very cramped the day we were there as there was a Hockey AGM going on!

Rh golf and country club

Richmond Hill golf and country club has the advantage of being central location in the gta area.
Easy to get to from any direction. The course is in above average shape and hole placings were excellent.
People who work there are professionals and the staff are friendly.
Some additional price discount days would attract more people.

Test your short Irons and T-Shot Accuracy

Right out of the gate I have to say how impressed I was with the greens. Soft enough to land the ball and true to the hole. This course plays very narrow in general and will not appeal to Guys who want to rip it big off the T blocks. However if you want to focus on accuracy and ball placement you will not be disappointed. The first cut of rough is thick and will make any green hard to reach. Fairways were well manicured, a just reward for accuracy. Bar staff and course staff were excellent. Pace of play was about 30-40min longer than ideal. The terrain offers and easy walk with a pull cart and this will not slow you down. Overall enjoyed my first time playing here and will return.

First nine easy, but the second are very challenging

this course is in good shape, I get a great deal by golf now.
In the golf range just you can use carpet, I don't like it.
But the course is nice.
Yes, I will come back.

God but pricey

Seems slightly over priced if you were to pay full price. Luckily we got a good deal from GolfNow. Overall the course was in great shape, with one exception. There were a couple very soggy holes because of a burst pipe of some kind. Kind of hard to have a good round when you actually have to avoid a couple of the fairways. Also pace of play slowed down for a while there. Overall, pretty decent course.

The staff here are very friendly.

The course was in good condition but they should remind people to fix the divot marks on greens because the people who play there have no golf etiquette. There was a tournament that got delayed that day due to rain but the staff was accommodating and let us start on the third hole so our pace was excellent the whole round.

near to go

nice settle.
near to go.
a little short than a normal course.

Great course and even better value for your buck

The best time to tee off here is in the morning 18 holes plus cart and a warm up bucket of balls and even includes breakfast. The best part about teeing off in the morning is you can come back to replay for free after 2pm. I will be back and I will recommend this course to others.

Great location, bad layout

The stupidest finishing hole in the world. I will never play here again.

Cool

Want to play more times. I will be back. I think it is the best coure of richmond hill.

Good Experience

Richmond Hill Golf Course is well organized facility . I arrived approx. 30 minutes pre tee off time . My cart was ready with my playing partners and the starter had us off 10 minutes early .
The course was in fair condition , a few rough greens and one tee off box was under construction ( Mats set up )
A challenging course with multi bunkers and holes over water .
Would definitely recommend & would return later in the season ...

Excellent course - a must play

This is an excellent course - in particular the back 9 is outstanding, very scenic & tough !! For early season, the course is in fantastic shape from tee to green, including thick rough.

Not worth the money!

With power cart this course approaches $100. Pace of play Way too slow and course conditions poor. I quit after 9 holes...this course was excruciatingly slow even with a 7:30 am tee time...play elsewhere if you are a good golfer. Practice putting green still closed. Avoid.

Great

Great course love playing here. First 9 are quite open he back 9 are tight and narrow.

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900