Year Built 1973

Golf Simulator No
Indoor Practice No

Good course if you get Green fee deal

Played this course about 4-6 times this year, and although sloped pretty low, it always gets me, and I can't score very low. Usually, I shoot in the low 90s on other courses, but can't break 90 on this course sloped at around 112 from the whites, 120 from the blues. No driving range, but they do have nets and practice chipping and practice putting greens. Starter can be gruff. The cart lady is friendly. One hole, #4, is not very well designed, in that it is narrow and the landing area to have a shot at the green is only about 20 yards by 20 yards. It's a 90 degree dogleg, so outside of that square, you can't get to the green. If you get a deal, the course is good value, but the normal price is a bit high at around $53, for a municipal course.

Not worth the price

Our day started by being met by the grumpiest, unfriendly and miserable prostaff I've ever experienced. He refused to split the prices up for the golf cart rental until he physically saw everyone listed on a reservation, even though he witnessed the other three in my group walk past me to go to the washroom. He then proceeded to give us keys to golf carts that were completely buried in a sea of other golf carts and had to get the starter to come help us move the golf carts around so that we could access ours. I don't think I found a flat T deck in the entire course. I will say though that the fairways and the roughs were in good condition and the greens while unpredictable were in all right conditions. The golf cart lady Rebecca was fantastic extremely friendly, the only suggestion I have is that they stock a more regular selection of beers. I found it a little odd that at the end of my round we weren't allowed to leave until someone came out and fully inspected the golf carts to make sure we hadn't damaged them. Overall the course is not bad the staff isn't super friendly and and the price point is in the category I've golf course that they aren't in. Lower the prices improve the friendliness and I may play this course again.

Thornhill, Ontario