International Country Club of Niagara

Year Built 1976
Golf Season Apr 1 to Nov 15

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Plays Long 10

A long course, got to play again

We played the Red and Blue course, the Blue course being very challenging.
The red course was very long but very open, however if you didn't hit the fairways with your drives the well manicure rough was thick and very difficult. The long holes really challenged the part of my game that has been a problem this year, my long irons.
The blue course was challenging due to the course layout and some very tight drives but once again the fairways and rough areas were well manicured and a pleasure to play.
After quite a few games on shorter courses that didn't bring my long irons into play this course was a sobering reminder and I'm definitely going to play it before years end to try and lower my score.

nice track, starter got me moving faster after the first 9 by sending me out on the quieter, more challenging 3rd 9.
Very obliging.

Staff was extremely accommodating, finding a quiet 9 for me to complete my round apace. Friendly and helpful. Greens very consistent in their speed. My second time at a course within 1/2 hour from home, but I'll definitely revisit. Love courses with 27-36 holes available. (Peninsula Lakes, International Country Club, The Greens At Renton, Royal Niagara, Cardinal Lakes...
to name but a few)

Decent day of golf. Course was in good shape. Price was fair. Our 3some played 18 holes in 3 hours 45 minutes However the marshal was a true jerk. Followed us around as if we had never golfed before. He could really learn some positive communication skills . Only sour part of our day.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give International Country Club of Niagara - Red Course another try in the near future.

Very impressed at ICC.

This course was in perfect condition. I was very surprised, I had been told it was a step below Legends. That might be true but it is a small step and at 1/2 the price the value can't be beat. We played white and then blue. Blue is a better layout and more interesting.

Layout good, conditions not so good

Architecture of the course gives it great potential but it’s not very well maintained. If you need a cheap fix this might be the solution but it’s far from top shelf.

Commented on 08/19/2019

Hello, Michael. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Not what we expected

Course was overbooked, play was slow and grounds were dry and hard.

Not great

Our first time playing this course so our expectations were high. Sadly, the course was dry, burnt grass on fairways and some greens were very damaged. Also, very busy so we had to wait on every hole. Will not be going back. We booked through Golfnow and found the prices charged at the course were actually less!?!? Mentioned this at check-in at the prod shop and rec'd a shrug and no explanation.

Commented on 08/08/2019

Hi, jackpace. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the rest of your visit to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing International Country Club of Niagara - Red Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Very accomadating and helpful staff@ always have a great outing !

Decent

The blue nine is challenging and fun. The other two are less challenging.

Commented on 08/14/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Good value

Nice course, good layout.
Shouldn’t be cutting the rough on Sunday at 10am, in my opinion. Great staff. Great food.

Commented on 07/16/2019

Hello, Darren. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Best 9 hole choice! Wide open links style course (but bring your own clubs)

The staff wad super friendly. The price can't be beat in rhe area. In fact if you want to play 9 and dont want to play.a par 3 or an executive course. This is your best choice. Long holes, easy layout. When we played the greens were in great condition and sobwere most of the fairways. One caveat: unless you're one of those players that lands in the fairway all the time, be sure to bring balls with you. This thing is wide open and there's not a tree in sight to lose your ball in, but you can lose it in the rough even if you see exactly where it lands..also, traveling to the Niagara area and want to play this course be sure to bring your own clubs. They rent these clubs for 12 bucks but the set we got was comes in complete head duplicates the same club and we got a left-handed putter even though we're right-handed luckily there were two of us so we could share a putter. And the clubs were a mess; dented smashed up faces in horrible shape and stiff as a board. But we still had a great time and I still recommend this place just bring your own clubs.

no shade open farm field

washroom on course very poor. fairways mostly not recognizable, not properly mowed, water everywhere,, bunkers filled with water not playable, and noticed not that many players for 3 nine hole course on a sunny summer day.

Commented on 07/02/2019

Hi ghcayer. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing International Country Club of Niagara - Red Course.

Enjoyable!

Nice course, good layout, always good value. Course holds up considering rainy weather this year. Wet in places but still very playable even allowed carts. Greens in very good condition.

Could be better

Greens need to be cut lower, very slow. This course gave up on sand traps. Planting of trees or ponds need to be in replace of what you had. Or do the traps properly. The blueprint is here but needs further investment.

Great shape.

The course was in great shape. Grass was cut properly and the greens were excellent. A little slow today as it was packed, but the pace was fine with me overall.

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.