Year Built 0
Golf Season Apr 1 to Nov 1

Single Allowed Yes
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Good value in the country

I first played this course as a teenage in the 1970's when it was three 9's. Now two 18's (Highland and Lowland). Hasn't really changed very much over time. Fairways (and rough) are school playground quality, lot of clover and weeds, which you need to adjust for. Your club can get snagged in it. Having said that, it was a great outing and great value for the money. Nice views and a nice selection of holes. Greens tend to be small. The Stirling area is beautiful.

nice layout

Friendly people,pace of play was good. Thecourse was only worth the 15 dollars for 18 holes. Should close 1 hole per year a work on it

Commented on 09/24/2015

We are glad to hear that our staff was friendly! We hope you will come out and see us again soon!

Dissappointed.

The second cut was so long, we wasted a lot of time looking for our ball. The traps on the Glen course were in dreadful condition. This could be a very nice course to play, if it was well looked after. Will not return.

Commented on 09/08/2015

We are so sorry you are unsatisfied with the conditions of the course.

This course needs more fairway maintenance.

Dissappointed in condition of the course. Fairways needed cutting, almost like rough.

Commented on 08/17/2015

We deeply apologize you’re dissatisfied with the conditions of the course. We are working to improve the conditions to make it a more enjoyable round. We hope you will us another shot!

excellent staff

The overall experience was made even better by the attentive staff. Bringing cold bottled water on a very warm dry day is a nice touch.

Commented on 08/17/2015

Thanks for your kind words! Customer service is very important to us. We hope to see you soon!

A Nice country Course

This is the first time I played the course this year.
I found the condition to be very good.The staff are friendly . I arrived early and they let me start immediately. I will be bringing some friends to play at this course through the season. Overall an enjoyable day.

Commented on 08/17/2015

We can't wait to see you and your friends out on the greens!

Glen course Oak Hills

I always enjoy playing here, course was in the best condition I've ever seen it and the staff is friendly. Pace was slower than usual but it was to be expected on such a nice Saturday. I will go again.

duck your head

The course is a very average if not a little on the short side. The were many holes where other golfers were hitting towards us off their tee boxes. It is 36 holes but perhaps should have been done with 27.

Great Little Course!

This was my first time playing at Oak Hills this season. I must say I was very pleasantly surprised by the course conditions especially after the disaster last year(2013). The new management have done a wonderful job both inside and out. It was obvious that the greens were recently aerated but they rolled surprisingly smooth, fast and true. As for the rest of the course conditions, I was very pleased with how the course was maintained. It is in the best condition that I have seen in the 16 years that I have been in the area. The bunkers need some work and some tee decks could use some work but the little course on a whole made for a very enjoyable day of golf, even for a low handicap golfer such as myself. I am looking forward to coming back to play the Highland course next week. If the Highland plays as well as the Glen, this course may be the best bang for your buck in the area.

Worst Course In Bay Of Quinte Area

Our day started by arriving early to hit balls at the range only to find out the range was out of balls and they would not be collecting them "anytime soon". After this we were asked to pay a fee that was more than what golfnow.com had quoted only after showing the email print out did we get our guaranteed rate. This course has never been known for spectacular course maintenance but what I played on today was unbelievable. Rock hard fairways, more gravel than sand in the bunkers, and more sand than grass on the greens. Needless to say this was not a pleasurable golfing experience and I would not return even if it were free. To those that wrote the previous 4 reviews I'm not sure what went on in 2012 but the course is a mess now.

Short but many tight holes.

It's an easy course if you hit the ball straight. Also good for walking as only four holes have substantial elevation changes, plus a couple of bridges. Green to tee distances are relatively short. I have played it walking in 2 1/2 hours.

Plays quickly during the week

The course has a nice play. Fairways are in better shape and the greens are very good.

Best bang for your buck in the area! Two courses to choose from and great staff!

great service

I enjoyed this couse a little more than the highlands as it is much nicer scenery, It was a great day for the entire family.

Stirling, Ontario
Belleville, Ontario
Trenton, Ontario
Warkworth, Ontario

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.