Style Parkland
Rolling Hills Golf Club - Challenge Course

Year Built 0
Golf Season May 1 to Oct 31

Dress code Proper golf attire.

Commented on 10/16/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to know you enjoyed your round with us - we hope to see you back again soon.

Another gem

Great course. Great service. A little annoyed at the excessive push from marshal whilst trying to enjoy a good round. Other than that all as perfect. Definitely value for your mula.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are always glad to hear of such a positive experience.

We look forward in welcoming you back again soon.

Beautiful course

Like others before me after reading reviews from others i was unsure about playing golf here but the price was right so i gave it a chance. I am so glad i did great course not very long a couple of holes criss cross but all in all i loved it . I played by myself till the 11th hole when i asked the group of 3 following me if they would like to join me they said sure. These 3 gentlemen were so much fun to play with, the time went by too fast we all had a lot laughs i hope i meet up with them again. The staff was really great the course was in very nice condition the greens rolled very fast which made you stop and think about your putt if i was to have any complaints it would have to be the golf carts mine i had to keep pulling on the choke to keep it moving, if this is all i can find wrong i think i came to the right course thank you for a most enjoyable time. And yes i would recommend this course to anyone who will listen to me.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hi gorfme. Thanks for the 5 star review!

We are pleased to hear of the positive experience you had at the course, and with your playing partners. We can't wait to be able to host you again soon.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hi AK091. Thanks for taking the time to review your recent review, we are glad to hear of the positive visit.

We hope to see you back soon, and don't hesitate to let us know anything we can ever do to enhance your experience.

Commented on 10/03/2019

Hi John. Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate the feedback, and hope to see you back at the club soon!

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! We hope to see you back again soon.

Not Enjoyable

This was my second time playing at the course. First time was the classic, Second was the challenge course. This course is well kept and clean but both times i have been they book at the all tee times at the same times and is always a mess when you get to the tee with huge crowds waitting around. We asked the marshal why it is like this he said “ We have to make money” and was very rude to everyone. Very rushed both times i have been due to tee time scheduling. Not enjoyable playing here.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hi Gdawg13. Thanks for taking the time to review your recent round.

We apologize if there was any back-up on the tee. We have seen some instances of golfers showing up to their pro-shop at their tee time, causing them to be late after checking in and getting to the tee. We have added some precautions to account for this, but apologize for the delay it caused.

Plays Twice a year

Fooourrrr

This course is a great challenge for beginners. Staff are well rounded and friendly. Only downside to this course is how busy it is and how tight it is with the Classic. Balls flying everywhere. I think I had about 3 balls almost hit me.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hi mar345. Thanks for taking the time to review your recent round.

We hope to see you back for another round soon!

Excellent course and value for an intermediate golfer.

Great experience, and the marshals are great. They keep an eye on the pace, very courteous in dealing with golfers.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent round. Please don't hesitate to let us know anything we can to enhance your experience in the future.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Course needs water

The course was rock hard - greens and fairways. I needed a hammer to put my tees in the ground. Tipical club links course. - let the course go to unplayable conditions and then sell the land because no one plays it any more.

Commented on 08/06/2019

I am sorry to hear you feel this way. I can ensure you we spend countless hours on this particular course watering the greens and fairways through our irrigation and manually - however due to the direct sunlight we sometimes need some help from mother nature and natural rain to soften up the conditions.

I would suggest our Bethesda Grange course as it sounds like the type of condition you are looking for consistently. Our pricing would dictate the difference in expected golf experiences.

Challenging short course

Course maintained in good condition. Liked the centrally locates snack and drink kiosk. Staff friendly and accessible. Will play again

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hi Jules60. Thanks for the positive review, we are glad to know you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward in seeing you back at the club soon.

Get what you oay for, and rude mean marshalls..

The worste course you can play in the GTA. The marshalls and receipt checkers are absolute first class aholes.

Commented on 08/15/2019

Please get in contact with us at playersclub@clublink.ca, we would like to help with your recent experience at the club.

Our starters do indeed check receipts before tee off to verify check-in has been complete - any specifics situations, we would be pleased to review so we can ensure your next visits exceeds expectations.

Not bad for the price

The course is decent value for what you’re paying. The Tee boxes are pretty beat up, greens and fairways weren’t in bad shape though. There’s one spot where about 4 holes all tee off in different directions really close to each other. I don’t mind too much but could be noisy if that bothers you. I’d play again for the $40 I paid for it.

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hi Tyler4593. Thanks for taking the time to review your recent round.

We are glad to know you enjoyed the green and fairway conditions and the overall course experience. We do however see a lot of round and do out best to rotate our tee boxes, we will continue to monitor.

We look forward in hosting you again, soon.

hfw

beat my handicap

Beat my handicap today in perfect conditions. For a budget course the greens on this course are excellent. Sand traps are not. Pro Shop reception handles the morning rush in a charming, calming manner.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Hi hfw. Thanks for the positive review!

We appreciate the kind word and will be sure to pass along to our pro shop team. We look forward in welcoming you back again soon!

Commented on 07/26/2019

Thanks for the positive review! We look forward to hosting for your next round!

Beware

Dead greens, one hole without a playable green at all, bunkers are just mud. The worst condition I've ever seen it in.

Commented on 06/04/2019

Hi Michael6369257. Thanks for taking the time to review.

We apologize the conditions didn't leave up to our or your expectations. With the cool and wet spring, we simply haven't had the sunlight needed to restore the green growth - we seem to be trailing previous years conditions by about 3 weeks. We should be back to expectations by next weekend - and we hope to be able to host you again at that time.

Yamo likes the Challenge

Played Challenge. Layout is open, fair and forgiving. Great playground for beginners. Decent shots WILL go rewarded. Only drawback is the bunkers need to be drained and restored. For my round, the majority of bunkers were flooded and unplayable. But that’s a given considering we can’t seem to go two consecutive days without monsoons this April and well into May.

Commented on 06/04/2019

Hi ytukeli. Thanks for the positive review! We certainly have had a wet spring, and once we return to our seasonal rain fall the course will be back in its' mid-season form. We hope to have you back again this June to experience the course with mother nature cooperating.

Hope to see you soon!

Nice track!

Still a bit wet, but everything is at this point! Greens and tee boxes will hopefully get the work they need.

Commented on 05/31/2019

Hi ehralphs. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience.

We hope to see you back again now that the conditions and weather have improved dramatically.

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.