Brenham Country Club

Clubhouse, Lockers, Internet Access, Wifi

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Great Hidden Gem

I was looking for a place to play as my course was closed for a tournament. Brenham CC had good reviews so I booked a tee time. The Pro Shop staff were friendly and very helpful showing me where everything was. The course was well laid out and presented some challenges, especially the downhill 198 yard par 4. The fairways were well maintained with not much rough. Be forewarned that if you get past the rough you are in native gras area and once you find your ball you will have a challenging shot. The greens were in great shape and putted true. They were a little slower than what I am use to. I played as a single behind several twosomes but still finished in 3hr 20 min, so excellent pace of play.

Overall this is a good value for your money and an enjoyable layout.

Commented on 06/19/2020

Hello, Michael. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions as well as our awesome staff. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back @BrenhamCountryClub!

Commented on 06/19/2020

Hi, Gary. Thank you for visiting us @BrenhamCountryClub. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice open course

Nice open course. Booked a hot deal on the golf now website, when I got there lady at front desk stated that the Hot Deal did not include golf cart. I chuckled, so you Gotta be kidding me. She said well I’ll let you go this time but in the future it’s a walking price. I would not pay the hot deal price of $31 to walk ever.

Commented on 06/09/2020

Hello. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Thank you for the 5 stars! Let us first start by apologizing for the confusion with your booking. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. Because you purchased a Hot Deal, we ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing @BrenhamCountryClub. We hope to see you again soon.

Greens punched

Course is in good condition but greens are punched. Scheduled through GN for what I thought was good rate until I got to course & had to pay cart fee. Get your readers out and read fine print when booking. Course layout is confusing. They need signs with arrows to get you around. Otherwise it’s golf in the country. Definitely better than no golf.

Commented on 04/27/2020

Hello. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about the lack of clarity during the booking process is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for more information. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Brenham CC

Crowded course at Brenham on a Tuesday PM.
Which is good for the cash register, which I did not notice that my Golf now tee time was a walking rate, so had to pony up another $13 to ride. My bad for not reading tee time description. Course was in good over all condition but the greens were not quite up to par and had just been aerated. So putting was a little bit of a challenge. Staff was friendly and carts were clean Pace was 3 1/2 hrs for the round

Commented on 04/27/2020

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @BrenhamCountryClub.

Unacceptable

Unless you enjoy paying more than anticipated and being treated like a second-class citizen for the opportunity to do so....? Don’t waste your time or money making the trip out to “Blue Bell” country to play here. Course is in good shape and looks great but the “customer service” is beyond terrible. The folks at the front desk were friendly and helpful but the general manager was, without a doubt, the rudest and most unprofessional individual I have ever encountered in this type of setting. Totally unbelievable....

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our management team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/21/2020

Hi. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing @BrenhamCountryClub!

Great weather

Weather was great for this round. Brenham Country Club is always overpriced but if you can find a hot deal or on Wednesday's it is $25 then it isn't too bad.

Commented on 04/20/2020

Hi, Jake. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @brenhamcountryclub.

Commented on 03/24/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 03/30/2020

Hi, JRod. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and thanks for choosing Brenham Country Club.

Commented on 03/24/2020

Thank you for visiting us @brenhamcountryclub. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Brenham CC

Another beautiful Sunday in Brenham. The course was pretty dry considering the recent rains of last week. 90 degrees off the cart path. Tees were in good shape and the fairways were a little sparse but still playable but in return we were getting roll on tee shots (Yeah!). Greens were nice as well. Very friendly and accommodating staff. I will be back once things start to green up a little. Thx Golf now and Brenham CC.

Commented on 03/24/2020

Hi, Vette. Let us first start by thanking you for the great review. This is the experience we strive to provide. We partnered with GolfNow because we believe in offering our golfers the best opportunities in golf, whether that be with our website or our partner’s. We will continue to work hard and create an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing @brenhamcountryclub. We hope to see you again soon.

Average at best

This course was just ok. The pace was good but the course is confusing and sometimes it seemed you were driving backwards to get to the next hole. They need signs to tell you where to go. The greens were in rough shape and burned around the edges. Also one of the only courses where a big oak tree is in the middle of the fairway on multiple holes. I also didn’t like how you pay on Golfnow for 18 holes and a cart but then when you get there they say the cart wasn’t included and cost $26 extra. Pretty ridiculous there. All in all I’d say this place is ok but I won’t pay the money to go back. There are way better courses to play on.

Commented on 06/29/2020

Hello, Nathan. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about your round including a cart is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. Please reach out to our management team for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Brenham Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/09/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round and thanks for choosing @BrenhamCountryClub!

This course surprised me

Very fun course to play! Some challenging holes but not many places to lose your balls.

Commented on 03/24/2020

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @brenhamcountryclub.

Brenham CC - Loved this track

Played this on a Sunday morning and I was the pace car on the track. This this is a country setting and is laid back as can be but the course is quite interesting. You have to play close attention to the routing (keep the map on the back of your score card handy) but some good holes on this course. Watch #8 your green is to the left I made the mistake and played to #1 green. The greens are in great shape but small. A lot of flat chipping or putting from off the green if you miss them. Fairways are firm so there is a good bit of roll right now. Carts are good and staff was very friendly. I 'll be back, as I really enjoyed the course.

Commented on 03/24/2020

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, Vette! We look forward to seeing you again soon @brenhamcountryclub.

Bad Timing

Bad timing on my part. The greens had just been plugged and sanded. Other than that, no complaints. The course is challenging but fair. But if you can’t drive the ball accurately, you’re in for a very long day.

We really liked this course and would recommend/play again. The layout really was confusing..it was difficult at times to figure out where next hole was or which fairway/green you should be hitting to. Good condition and good course for the golf now deal. Lots of leaves on greens and tee boxes which got a little annoying.

Old style country club

This course is typical of old style CC. The only issue was they had changed the starting hole... Following the layout was strange at times...

Great Time in the Country

The course was in good shape. Greens were nice and rolled true. There are hazards and some blind shots that make it a good idea drive up to see what lies ahead. Play speed was good. We were able to tee off early. There were some singles who played through, but overall a nice day and time on the course.

Hempstead, Texas