2.3

Single Allowed Yes

Terrible, Never Again

Terrible Customer Service
Terrible Course Conditions

Buncrana Golf Course is a Par 3 I grew up with, like Westhill Meadows; you have a small 18 hole par three course. This was my first time being new to Kitchener and it will be my last. Every hole has mats for tees, I had play the first hole thinking the tee box was under repair, and it turns out ever box is the same. Buncranna is definitely the better par 3 course in the are and does it right for every skill level to play and practice their game. I had asked for my money back after the first hole and the managers response was "were not out here on tv" and had asked "did you do your research." I work hard for my money and he didn't even offer to refund 9 holes, instead said hit from the grass outside of the mats where the ground was not up kept like the rest of the course. He then proceeded to state how long he was in the business declaring my own comfort level as a golfer.

I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST TO ANYONE TO PLAY HERE! There are way better golf options out there for people to play.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Buncranna is better

Terrible Customer Service
Terrible Course Conditions

Plays Once a year

Never again

I will never give this place my business again. I am a novice golfer who was playing for the very first time EVER and I was approached by the groundskeeper and told I was playing too slowly, and that I had to play faster, or leave the course. He said he didn’t care that it was my first time playing, that I had to play faster or leave, and he got very aggressive threatening to call the police. The course was not busy, no players had come up behind me, and if they had, I would have been more than willing to let them play through. Never in my life have I ever heard of this happening at a golf course.
My only positive experience was that I did get a refund for the holes I didn’t play.

Mini pitch and putt

Good for practicing short shots with my son but not much else... very (very) compact pitch and putt...
A bit dangerous, to be honest...
Not that expensive but not really worth the money for an hour of practice.

Difficulty Extremely Easy