Boulder Creek Golf Club

Greens G2 Bent Grass
Golf Season April - November
Architect Joe Salemi

Credit Cards Accepted Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Dress code Proper Golf Attire is appreciated. Jeans are acceptable. Not cut off shirts or pants. No Metal Spikes. No Tanks Tops.

Snacks

Clubhouse

Enjoyed it

Beautiful course. Even with the downpour from the day before, the course was still in great condition. Not one hole looked like the other.
Definitely recommend this course.

Always nice

I gave all 5 stars because I believe I was the first one out. Usually pace of play is a touch slow and there always seems to be a logjam at first tee. I missed it all and had a quick round.

Awesome Course

The course is one of the best I’ve ever seen or played. Not a bad view on the course. Club house could use more female clothes and accessories. Great restaurant as well.

Beautiful course, horrendous pace of play

The course is amazing! Views are the best around. Greens were recently aerated, not complaining about that, it’s that time of year. Unfortunately I’ll never go back to this course. 5 hours and 8 minutes for 18 holes on a Tuesday afternoon is ridiculous. Too bad, I’d love to play again I just can’t justify that kind of time. Never once saw a ranger, even after calling the clubhouse and being told someone was coming out to check pace.

Fun

Always fun getting to go golfing here is a great course beautiful layout friendly staff and never too slow. I was disappointed that the black tees were not last time I was out

Hard to play

Played on a wet, windy and newly aerated day. Greens had just been aerated and sanded making putting even more difficult that it probably was before the aeration.
Layout of holes was good but not having played the course before difficult to determine where to hit your shot on the rolling and hilly fairways. Will play again next year when the conditions are better.

Never disappoints

Enjoy playing here a lot, love the course and layout. Took our foursome five hours flat to play 18, not too bad I think. Attention Golfers, show the course and the game some respect and start fixing your divots!!! Always a great time at Boulder Creek.

Greens were bumpy, rough made it impossible to find balls 2 feet off the fairway, pace of play was horrendous.

Next Best thing to Heaven!!

This course is getting better all the time, not to say it needs much improvement. The lady T-Boxes are a bit neglected. If you don't enjoy the layout of this course see your therapist. The fairways are always plush. Nice bunker placement. Plenty of water staring you in the face. Shrubbery, plants, and boulders abound. Everyone should make the trip to play this course at least once a year. Stopped in to get a bite to eat at the turn. Food and the hospitality is definitely above par.

Slow, but fun round

Pace of play was brutally slow for a early afternoon weekday round, but the layout is very fun. The course was in good shape and played very fair. The maintenance staff was abundant and often were slow to let play through, but we understand they have a lot to do in the fall to prep for the offseason, so no complaints here. Overall the course is a great value and a lot of fun to play. I would recommend giving it a shot!

First time playing here

I’m only a 3rd year golfer, but from what I’ve seen, this is the best course around these parts. Got a hot deal and saved a few bucks but I’d gladly pay full price in the future.

Is this Ohio?

I’m not originally from Ohio and I have played golf all around the US. This is one the most scenic Golf courses I have ever had the opportunity to play. I can also appreciate the amount of maintenance and development that you can see happening at the course.

The Golfnow address is not correct so I was late for my Tee Time but the course worked it out for me.

Boulder Creek

Ignore the 125 price on this round, the 125 was for a small tour I play on which covered green fees, skins, CTP etc....

Boulder Creek has always been a must play for me every season. usually would get out to it 2-3 times a season as it's not a bad drive, only 40 minutes. The pace of play over the years has gotten worse. If you go there an don't have one of the first few tee times then expect a 5-6 hour round.

Conditions of the course were good. Greens are chewed up from ball marks but Ill give that to it being the end of the year an not many people like to fix theirs which is a shame. Greens speed were still nice, not super fast not slow. Lucky enough for me I was not in a trap but they looked like they could use some attention, not all but some. Tees fairway an rough were fine. little long but we had just gotten a bunch of rain days before so they probably couldnt get on them

Staff was very friendly, rangers were out an about keeping an eye on everything. Pricing on this course I believe is usually between 40-60 depend on when you catch it on golfnow. It is worth the 40, hard time payng the 60 for it.

Layout is gorgeous, views are great an it provides a great challenge for all golfers.

The range was good, practice area was also solid. Chipping areas an practice green are close to the 1st tee which is very nice. As far as the concession at the turn, it closed at 4. So hope you're not hungry.

If you haven't played it, Boulder is worth a trip. Just bring your patience with you as it will be a long round if youre not on eof the first few out

The pace of play is horrendous. .. couldn't play the back nine due to the fact it took 3 hours and twenty minutes to play there front.. It's a shame that you'll need 7 to 8 hours to play a nice course.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Agree with this unfortunately

I had a tour event here this past Saturday an it took 6 hours to play a round.

Boulder Creek

I showed up early so I could hit balls early and comfortably get into my round that I was looking forward to playing. I get there and they said golf.now messed up offering the tee time because it would interfere with upcoming leagues. They said I had to go off right away to try to make the turn. So I understood their reasoning, but being trust into the round where I wanted to get ready was unfortunate. I played by myself because they sent out the others in my group already, which is fine. Loved the layout, great course!! The beauty of the course and the aesthetics were very impressive. After two holes played it stopped to a crawl-very slow. Reached the turn and starter said he couldn't get me out because of leagues. Negotiated for a rain check for 18 holes because of the inconvenience/bad tee time. I look forward to my next round there. The golf holes-very impressed.

No sand

This is a high end course and gets a lot of play. There were too many bumps on the green. However, the bunkers were UMPLAYABLE. This not acceptable. The Metropark courses here are in better condition.

Aurora, Ohio