Brudenell River Golf Course has a traditional layout that incorporates both the river and the picturesque gardens situated throughout. It is one of Prince Edward Island's most popular courses. The golf course consists of six par-3's, par-4's, and par-5's each, but it is most known for its challenging par-3's, two of which run alongside the river. There are also lakes and ponds that come into play throughout as well as a few strategically placed bunkers. The wide fairways are forgiving and provide a player-friendly complement to the hazards. The 10th hole, the course's signature, is known for its tricky green that is protected by water on all sides.

Year Built 1969
Golf Season May 1 to Oct 31

My first time but not the last

We (my wife and me) played this course.
We are average golfers and we played well.
The conditions were perfect.
We enjoyed!

Miami Advisor

Favourite PEI course

love this course. Its a naturally laid our course, absolutely beautiful.. like mentioned, it just looks like a golf course was built where a golf course was supposed to be built.

The weather was amazing, we got the twilight rate and it was an amazing value. had a slow group ahead of us, they let us got past them after 9. This was probably the only negative, but no reflection on the physical part of the course.

Maybe I just played really good, but I didn't think that the course was as challenging as crowbush. I thought the natural wildlife (fox and racoon that I think followed us around our whole trip) were cool to see while we played.

The 10th hole par 3 island green and I believe 11, the next hole which is a par 5 were two holes that instantly come to mind for me. amazing holes!.. A few of them were a little long like the 2nd hole par 4 and the par 3 that is like 225 yards.. but who doesn't love a good challenge I guess.

All in all an amazing round and looking forward to going back and playing again.

A pleasure to walk

Brudenell River feels and plays classically old school, especially if you walk. There's nothing pretentious about its presentation. There's plenty of challenge with its ponds (on four holes) and sloping greens, yet its biggest asset is simplicity. Everything feels natural. There's no mounding or manmade features to distract you from the natural scenery. This is the Rodd Brudenell River Resort's best option for value.

Great course!!!

Beautiful course, challenging. Greens are somewhat easy to read. Bunkers are difficult to get out of, ball usually plugs in the sand.
Overall enjoyed playing this course.

Magical, late summer afternoon

Beautiful, well manicured course. Quiet, clean golf carts. We played on the afternoon of the last day of a holiday weekend and it was as though we had the whole course to ourselves. Staff were very friendly and the food and drinks afterward in the clubhouse were excellent.

Fantastic Course

Walked the course as a foursoem in jsut over fours hours.

The course was in fantastic shape and had a great layout, six par threes, fours and fives made the game really interesting.

Would/will play the course again next summer.

Excellent Value for your money.

Excellent Value for your money.
Very nice condition.
Very challenging.
Excellent Greens
Would recommend.

Request A Vacation Quote From GolfPEI.ca
Please provide your information below and a staff member at GolfPEI.ca will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Vernon River, Prince Edward Island