2.4

Year Built 0

Teaching Pro No

Single Allowed No

The layout is beautiful.

Layout is beautiful. Pace of play and price is fantastic.

Could be better maintained, but if it were more people would play and the pace would get longer.

I love the courses and play it often

Tex

Nice course layout but that was all

Fairways dry and hard, greens over seeded - that we expected - but very sandy with clumps all around making reasonable putting impossible. Too bad.

Commented on 08/28/2019

Hi,we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins. We hope to see you again in the future.

Interesting layout

Interesting layout, the rain we got lately made a big difference on the course conditions.
Played there about three weeks ago and the course was interely burned.
At the right price it's an interesting option in town.

Commented on 08/21/2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. We are glad you have noticed improved conditions. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins, and we hope to see you again soon.

Has seen better days!

Course is dry dry dry. No grass on fairways,tee boxes are horrible ,sand traps unplayable.

Commented on 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hello, Robert. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Avoid this course

The tee boxes were hard as rock, I had to use my club a few times to drive the tee into the ground. It’s nearly impossible to distinguish where the fairways end and the rough starts - it all looks the same from the tee box. I had played this course before and it was nice enough to go back but after our round I founded our from our local friends that the course is in a battle over water rights and therefore is maintaining their greens and only barely! Do not waste your money on this course, we paid CN$45 for 18 holes and it certainly wasn’t worth the money!!!

Commented on 07/30/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recovery the fairways, greens, and tee boxes. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. Thank you for playing Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins. We hope to see you again soon.

Problem with the billing

Nit sure what happen but the info you give me about the amount I had to pay at the course was not what the course charge me. You said $32.00 they charge $37.00

I show them the email Golf Now send me but they did not agree

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hello, Yves. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

AVOID! Rude, terrible condition - scam

I booked 18 on golf now. Then when arriving the rude staff tell me the reservation says 9 at there end and I will have to pay more than double to play 18. The purchase screen said 18 holes (as you see in the picture), but then the emailed booking said 9. I don’t think they like Golf Now patrons

Course was in the worst condition of any golf course I’ve played. Cement fairways, dried ponds that smell and terrible greens. I tried to find a complaint number for GolfNow but can’t - just avoid this course

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding regarding your recent reservation. If you have any questions regarding your GolfNow reservations in the future or to speak about this issue, please do not hesitate to contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574. We value your feedback and hope to welcome you back for another round soon.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins another try in the near future.

Commented on 06/11/2019

Hello, Eduskator. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Fun

Fun course. Winter was tough so greens are still struggling up overall one of the nicer courses I've played this early in the season. Very friendly staff and the course is set up nice and easy with accessibility to the range, first hole, carts and putting green all close together

Great value

Conditions not super great. But a great value and very pretty course.

Never going back

This course was such a waste of money! Course was in really rough shape. It isn’t taken care of at all! No cart girl, no clubhouse to get anything to eat. So we basically played 18 holes without even being able to get a cold beverage or a sandwich. Apparently the restaurant has been closed over a year now! Would NEVER go back or recommend to anyone!

Commented on 06/17/2019

Hi Sharon and Rick. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback in regards to food and beverage to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins. We hope to see you again in the future.

Brutal

This was our first and last time playing this course. It is very clear that the course has not been taken care of whatsoever. We were very very disappointed. Also, After reading the other reviews, there was one review from a year ago saying the restaurant was closed and it is still closed today a year later. There was no where to get a drink or a bite to eat.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Hi Sharon and Rick. We appreciate you taking the time to review Club de Golf Les Vieux Moulins and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting and we truly hope you give us another chance in the near future.

Burn the card

My score was awful but it was a great day for golf and had a great deal

Response from on 09/27/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

New to Ottawa

We really enjoyed this course. Front 9 pretty easy, but back 9 very challenging. Beautiful calm setting. Not perfect 5star condition but a great value,

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020