Coyote Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect George B. Williams (1999)

Dress code No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, or Denim allowed on the course

Entertaining Clients 29

Sept 23

Overall great course, the staff are super friendly helpful. I got there early was in the first group off we played at a good pace.
The course is in super shape the greens rolled true and were fast which I prefer.
I think the price is a little high for the area as there are other tracks in the region similar conditions but less costly.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Good Shape For this time of year

Overall course is in good shape after a long summer. Greens are always good, but fairways had a few thin spots. Played as a single in 3.5 hours with a few foursomes ahead of us. Hope to get back a few more times with the weather starting to cool down.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Fantastic! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Coyote Ridge Golf Club!

Midweek Getaway

Staff was friendly, and the course (fairways and greens) was very playable. The pace of play was slow for some unknown reason. Players’ assistant was present and tried to keep the pace from getting any worse. Sometimes it just happens. Nonetheless, I would play again.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Great! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Great staff great course

One of the best in Dallas
Great layout staff amazing and the food the best

Commented on 10/07/2019

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 09/09/2019

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Strategic golf course

Coyote ridge forces you to think about positioning off the tee. If you want to bomb the driver this course isn’t for you. But if you like shot making and variation you’ll love it. 3-iron was my most used club off the tee and only once did I wish I had hit driver. Not an overly long course, your positioning and execution into complex greens is paramount. Course condition was good. Bermuda greens. Staff was helpful. Sent us off on 10 to avoid a large group from a local high school teeing off on #1.

Commented on 09/09/2019

Great layout. Could use a pep talk to the cart girls since I couldn’t get a single drink on the back 9. Resorted to sobriety and impacted my golf game.

Commented on 08/26/2019

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Great layout

Played here many many times over the years. Love the course, love the people and clubhouse. Always an issue with pace of play...didn't know was playing behind some pro guys that needed more than one off the tee....every hole! Never saw Marshall, but have grown to know that's the way it is on the course.

Commented on 09/09/2019

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Nice challenging course! Great shape and not too busy. Front nine very different than the back nine. Look forward to playing it again!

Commented on 08/19/2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Excellent condition

Course in great shape greens fast and true saw cart girl 3 times during round and twice was given ice cold towels during play great staff and good round on a hot day in August

Commented on 08/13/2019

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Coyote Ridge

The course was fun to play and in great shape. I bring a lot of my customers here when possible if I can find an early tee time because they book up fast.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Terrific! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Coyote Ridge Golf Club!

Always top notch

Course and Greens are in great condition. All other courses can take a lesson from the staff at CRGC. They are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The grill and menu are outstanding and the best equipped pro shop you could ask for.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Fantastic! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

A public course that’s well maintained!

As mentioned in the title this course is very well maintained. They also provide range balls so you can get a warm up in before your game. The front 9 is a bit different in style compared to the back 9. I will definitely play this course again.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Excellent! Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Texas Advisor

Coyote Ridge

For starters the sand traps are in fantastic shape! I spent a good part of my day in them so I am very familiar with their condition. The rest of the course is also in very good shape. A few fairways are starting to suffer from the summer heat, but nothing that takes away from the enjoyment of the round. Played in under 4 hours and can not wait to go back.

Commented on 08/08/2019

Well maintained but very slow

Pros: The course is in great shape and offers a unique and challenging layout. Bombers beware this course is more target golf oriented playing short and tight. There a lots of non-driver tee shots.

Cons: The pace of play both times I’ve played here has been miserable. There are 2 groups waiting on every tee box and the marshall is nowhere to be seen. 5+ hour round.

Commented on 08/06/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Always a winner

Love this course especially when you can get it for a great price! It's worth every penny. We have paid $65 to play it and jump on it any time we can play it at a reduced rate. Lot's of challenging holes. It is well maintained! Traps have real white sand unlike so many public courses. Club house is a real club house. Great food. Cart girl makes the rounds often. It's an all around first class experience.

One of our Favorites!

Always play this when it comes up in this price range! Such a great maintained course with creative layout! White sand in the traps is a big plus. Could be trimmed a little better but hey...it's a public course! The club house is super nice serving super good food. We played on a Thursday and saw the cart lady every few holes! It's a nice place.

Commented on 07/29/2019

Wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Coyote Ridge Golf Club thanks you!

Course good and Staff friendly

Need to fix the golf cart ordering at turn. Causes backup. All else good.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Commented on 07/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Feb 16, 2020