View of the 15th hole from Coyote Ridge Golf Club

Style Links
Coyote Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect George B. Williams (1999)

Dress code No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, or Denim allowed on the course

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Entertaining Clients 30

Favorite Course

I have been in Texas now for 10 weeks, playing golf while my wife is at the office. I have played about 6 different public, private and semi-private courses. Coyote Ridge is the one course I keep going back to play.
The holes are all challenging. The greens are fast and roll true. The pins can be put in some precarious places, to say the least. The par three's are all a unique challenge.
The practice areas are nice, good driving range, chipping area and practice green which are all conveniently located by the first tee.
The club house is nice with a full service restaurant inside with sandwiches available at the turn if you chose.
My only complaint is that I've yet to break 80 in this trek. I'm going to keep going back until I do.

Commented on 11/19/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Fun and challenging layout!

This was my first time playing Coyote Ridge. Definitely won’t be my last. It’s harder than it appears. Course was in great condition and the layout was fun. Greens are very fast. Lots of big bunkers on every hole. Definitely need to place your shots strategically. Love that the range balls were complimentary. Pro shop staff was very friendly. Since there were no yardage markers on the course, the cart GPS came in very handy. Great course!

Commented on 11/16/2020

Terrific! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Great course! Pro Shop and restaurant top notch. Enough sand to be challenging but not a factor on every hole. Same with water. Several holes around a large water feature putting water in play and forcing you to make a decision. The fairways are stiff and balls will roll far for distance but will also run straight into trouble. The greens were too quick at times but they were in great shape so not a complaint. Several beautiful par 3s shooting down into a large green to help the card. Highly recommend and will be back.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Poor experience at lunch, as staff was too busy sitting and talking to other customers than to serve those coming in. And was not apologetic for it. I found this to be atypical of the other great amenities at this course.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Coyote Ridge Golf Club!

Really good course with a nice layout. Unfortunately, the course was too packed up and had too wait on too many holes!!! In my opinion , that ruins a round of golf!!!!!

Commented on 11/04/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 10/23/2020

Outstanding! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Great layout and conditions.

Course was in great shape, fairways and greens. First time playing on what seemed to be a variety of very short-mown Bermuda. Ball rolls and forever on this grass. Need to be careful laying up to a hazard. Greens putt true but are really fast. Can't be aggressive with long putts. Good lag is your friend on these greens.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Wonderful! Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your first time playing our course and we hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Nice Day on the Course!

Course was in very good shape but did have a couple of wet spots due to recent watering and greens were still a little bumpy after aerating them a few weeks ago. Seems like they should have been in better shape by now. Overall, had a great time!

Commented on 10/16/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

This course is not worth the money

I’ve tried this course several times and they place favoritism towards the local players, actually letting them bump people with paid for tee times off their times. It’s a joke. They allow 5 and 6 person groups on weekends? Get ready for 30 min between shots

Commented on 10/13/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your round with us. We would like the chance to try and make it right. Please reach out to our Head Golf Professional, Casey Finch, at caseyf@coyoteridgegc.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Greens are very bumpy. No true roll. Rest of course in really good shape

Commented on 10/09/2020

Commented on 10/15/2020

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great Course, Horrible pace of play!

Played this course on Oct 1st. Course is in great shape, but I knew we were in trouble when we arrived at saw 4 groups at the 1st tee.! We had 2 ladies in front of us that were waiting on par 5’s to hit their second shot until the group in front of them were off the green. We received electronic messages on our cart that said we were behind the pace of play. We already knew that since we were waiting on every hole. While I love the course I doubt I will be back because it feels like the management of the course just wants to pack in as many golfers as they can.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Commented on 09/29/2020

General

One of my favorite courses in the DFW area. Greens were punched about a month ago and are starting to get back to normal.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Course in great shape

A little wet this morning but a great day on a great course! Will definitely be back.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Coyote Ridge Golf Club.

gman22

very nice course enjoy the lay the weather nice will play again

Commented on 09/24/2020

Commented on 09/18/2020

Commented on 09/17/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Coyote Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Coppell, Texas