Coyote Ridge Golf Club

GPS: Yes

Dress code: No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, or Denim allowed on the course
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs worth the drive   Great for locals advanced golfers entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers elevation changes water hazards   Great for drinks dinner watching the game

"Hot!!!!"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/15/2018

The course is in generally good condition. The greens are very good and SLICK. The fairways are getting very thin with predominantly tight lies except for the rough. Overall, well worth the money.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/16/2018:

Awesome! We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and that you found us to be a good value. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round!

"Horrendously slow"

chadv99's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/13/2018
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

This is used to be a course that I looked forward to playing as an upper tier course. This time was so bad, I will not come back. Poor scheduling of tee times. We were a two some, two some in front, and two some behind us. One group of three were taking multiple shots and holding up the entire course. Pace of play was miserable on a Friday morning. Waiting 10 minutes between EVERY shot! Reported slow conditions to the marshall on holes #5 and #10 did nothing. Fairways were almost gone and tight lies. Clubhouse person did not greet upon walking to counter, had to wait a minute while he was making notes. Greens were very nice, but all around greens were over watered and muddy playing conditions. Golf cups on every green were torn up, probably from some elderly gentlemen using their putter heads to wrangle the ball from the cup. Poor experience.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/16/2018:

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us and that the pace of play was slow. We strive to make sure all of our guests enjoy their time with us and our staff does their best to make sure that everyone is playing at a good speed. We appreciate your feedback and we'd love the chance to speak to you more about your experience with us. Please reach out to us at CoyoteRidgeGC@Gmail.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you!

"Mix of links and challenges"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/12/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

I purchased this round on Groupon for a reasonable price. 8:30 tee time and it was still hot! Staff in pro shop, carts, practice range and marshalls were very friendly and helpful. Challenging course where you may not use your driver on every par 4 or 5. Layout good and rewards well placed shot. Greens were in amazing shape and fast - thanks to all who repair their divots on the greens and fairways. Fairway sprinklers were on while I was playing several holes - is this how you have to water in the TX heat? Don't know but worked around it. I will recommend this course to all.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/16/2018:

Terrific! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're also glad that our staff left a great impression on you and that you found us to be a good value. We can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

"Third round in Dallas may have been the best"

glaucaster's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/12/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

played Champions in FW, Sky creek in Keller, and my third round this week was Coyote Ridge. very impressive course. a mix of both of the other 2 courses i played. fast-ish greens, lush fairways, blind shots all over the place, great staff, the ladies in the 19th hole were awesome. i recommend trying to get paired with someone who has played there before as this is a challenging course if you have never played there like me. all 3 of these courses are awesome and i think the culmination of the 3 hour, 10 minute round combined with the 19th hole made coyote just edge out the other 2. thanks for a great day. i was on the green and 3 putted number 7...you will see what i mean when you play...good luck winning the 5K

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/13/2018:

Wonderful! We're glad that you enjoyed our course and the challenge it presented. We're also pleased that our staff left a great impression on you and that you were able to play at a good pace. We appreciate your review and we look forward to having you back again soon!

"Course is great"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/11/2018

Course was wide open for a weekday. greens where in good shape. Tees boxes where not bad. Had a good time and pace of play was great

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/12/2018:

Excellent! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and that you were able to play at a good pace. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

"Excellent Condition"

19bama62's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/11/2018

This course is in excellent condition. The greens are almost perfect. Speeds a little inconsistent but they roll very true. Staff is always friendly.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/12/2018:

Fantastic! We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that our staff left a great impression on you. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round!

"Best all-around course I've played in DFW so far"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/07/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

Great experience playing at Coyote Ridge last Saturday morning. For $80 on a Saturday morning, course conditions and amenities definitely helped justify the price. Was greeted with assistance for bag pick-up when I arrived at the clubhouse to check-in. Carts include GPS, greens were soft from the rain the day before but still ran smooth enough, and we ran into 2 different cart girls 5 times our entire round (twice on the front 9 on holes 2 and 6, three times on the back 9 on holes 12,15,17). Marshalls were in sight throughout most of the round. Staff even offered to clean off our clubs upon our return to the clubhouse. Everyone there seemed to be moving along, which was nice to see, as I've been to plenty of courses where I've never seen a marshall for an entire round or a cart girl more than once on a busy Saturday.

As for the course - I loved that the holes varied in different ways. There were a few challenging holes with plenty of hazards/bunkers in front of the greens, and it definitely forces you to play almost all your clubs in your bag throughout the round. As I mentioned, because of the rain the day before, the fairways and greens were a bit soft, but no real damage to the course.

Overall, a fun round that took just a shade under 4 hours for a twosome on Saturday morning (9:40-1:30). I will definitely return here again.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/10/2018:

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us at Coyote Ridge. We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that you found us to be a good value. We appreciate your review of our course and we can't wait to have you back again soon for your next round!

"Losing the golf course"

cellio10's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/05/2018

I’ve played here many times. Usually it’s twice a week there but the last month they have lost the course. The tee groups were singles, twosomes, and threesomes waiting behind a foursome. Terrible course management, if I didn’t skip ahead it would of been easily a 5 1/2 hour round. The heat is getting to the course like every other course, however, WATERING THE GRASS WHILE PEOPLE PLAY IS NOT THE ANSWER. Multiple holes had the sprinklers on in the fairway at 11 in the morning and if your ball was in the water area, you’d get wet. As a low handicap, it’s hard when some greens are wet or fairways and be consistent. Beyond frustrating.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/09/2018:

Great! We're glad that you enjoyed our course but we apologize that the pace of play was slow. We appreciate your feedback and we will make sure to use your review to help us improve. We hope that you will give us another try in the future!

"Best Buy for Dallas"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/01/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

I found that this course was one of the best I have every played. I've been to Maui, Dominican Rep., in over 32 of the 50 states, and this course and it's staff were excellent. GPS on the carts, great Bar&Grill and wonderful staff. I will be back..

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/05/2018:

Terrific! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and that our staff left a great impression on you. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

"Great DFW Golf Course"

MP1949's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/26/2018

Course was in great condition. One of the best in the DFW Metroplex. Pin placements were tough and the smooth green ran about a 11-12.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/28/2018:

Terrific! We're thrilled that our course conditions met your expectations and that you enjoyed the challenge our course presented. We're also honored that you consider us one of the best in the DFW area. We can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

mb1234543's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/25/2018

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/28/2018:

Excellent! We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that you enjoyed your round with us. We look forward to having you back again soon for your next round!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/22/2018

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/25/2018:

Wonderful! We're honored that you consider us the best course in the area and we look forward to having you back again soon!

Mauricemoore's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/20/2018

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/25/2018:

Outstanding! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and that our conditions met your expectations. We can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/07/2018

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/02/2018:

Excellent! Come back soon!

"Great time on this course"

David1610's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/04/2018

A lot of people had cancelled due to rain but by 8:30am the rain had stopped and the course was fine. Love the layout with some very interesting and challenging holes. Greens and fairways were excellent. Bunkers were wet due to rain but most dried out pretty quickly.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/07/2018:

Fantastic! We're thrilled that you enjoyed the challenge of our course and that our conditions met your expectations. We're glad that the rain didn't put a damper on your round and we hope to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

Make sure to check out our Online Gift Store to get Dad the perfect Father' Day gift: https://www.itson.me/widget/now-gifting-golf/coyote_ridge_golf_club#/

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/04/2018

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/07/2018:

Great! Glad you enjoyed your time with us!

"An Upscale Experience"

dh009's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/04/2018

Coyote Ridge offers an experience several steps above the ordinary golf course. From the attendants waiting to greet you at the bag drop, your name printed on the cart waiting for you, the practice range stacked with nice little pyramids of courtesy balls, everything at this course says they're glad to see you and help you prepare for your round. The course is in great shape and very well maintained. Today, in a light drizzle, they still had crews going around just to pick up a few plastic grocery bags that the wind had blown into the many spruce trees adorning the course. The layout is challenging, with plenty of risk-reward choices. Bunkers guard most greens and are waiting alongside the fairway at just the right range to make you think twice. You'll pay a bit more to play here, but it's a great experience and worth it if you want to buy yourself a treat.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/07/2018:

Excellent! We're thrilled that our course conditions met your expectations and that our staff left a great impression on you. We're also pleased that you enjoyed the challenge of our course. We appreciate your review and we can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

"Fun tract and great clubhouse"

Cowboy14's avatar
Oklahoma Advisor

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/31/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

My wife and I played here on recent visit and we really enjoyed the pro shop and the bar area as well as the outside sitting area. The course was in good shape and the greens were about medium speed and in good shape. I was not carrying a club that goes 200 yards or less and found around 4 or 5 holes that required that I tee off to that distance to avoid trouble. I probably should have played the blue tees rather than the whites. Anyhow we had a good time and the layout was very interesting and challenging on some holes. Beware of the low sitting evergreen trees around the greens. If you go on there, you are dead.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/11/2018:

Awesome! We're pleased that you and your wife enjoyed your time with us. We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that you enjoyed the challenge of our course. We appreciate your review and we look forward to having you back again soon!

u119768090's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/29/2018

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 05/31/2018:

Awesome! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course but we apologize that the pace of play was slow. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you back again soon!

"Perfect place to play!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/29/2018

If you are looking for a great place to play a round of 18 in the Dallas area look no further! My group had a 5pm tee time reserved but were llet on a bit earlier than that. The whole course was pretty much all to ourselves. We didn’t have anyone in front or behind us. We finally ran into a twosome when we were getting to the 13th hole and they were looking for the 18th. The course is pretty wide open so if you are an average golfer (like myself) you’ll really enjoy the course. There are a few holes that are challenging but for the most part the course is prettt forgiving. The greens, fairways and tee boxes were in great conditions. The staff was beyond friendly. I would 100% recommend you check this course out! You won’t regret it.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 05/31/2018:

Excellent! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course and that you were able to play at a good pace. We're glad that our course conditions met your expectations and that our staff left a great impression on you. We can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!