Maroon 71 6503 yards 71.6 125
Yellow 71 4968 yards 64.5 110
Scorecard for The Campus Course at Texas A&M
Black M: 73.8/130 347 433 448 353 200 618 217 332 491 3439 550 200 530 180 457 389 394 465 404 3569 7008
Combo M: 72.7/128 347 406 427 353 180 594 195 332 430 3264 550 182 530 180 400 389 394 465 404 3494 6758
Maroon M: 71.6/125 323 406 427 333 180 594 195 311 430 3199 541 182 496 160 400 370 361 414 380 3304 6503
White M: 69.7/122 298 385 409 311 160 558 167 287 409 2984 509 167 469 140 378 351 338 392 360 3104 6088
Blue W: 67.5/116 276 364 371 291 124 540 148 271 390 2775 486 110 429 127 355 325 320 364 340 2856 5631
Yellow W: 64.5/110 239 333 317 255 113 450 132 234 362 2435 455 93 393 100 321 274 278 325 294 2533 4968

Year Built 1950
Greens Bermuda grass
Architect Ralph Plummer Jeffery D. Blume (1989)

Dress code Collared golf shirts are required on the premises. Blue jeans must be presentable.

On a College Campus 13

Glad I gave it another chance!

The first time I played this course, I wasn’t pleased. The layout is confusing and the course wasn’t in good shape. Not the case today. Fairways and greens were in good shape. Roughs are heck though, so if you don’t stay in the fairway, bring extra balls.

My only complaint is that the course layout can be confusing st times. Especially 4/17. and 7/10. But I enjoyed the day very much.

Gig Em!

Commented On 07/11/2019

Hi, Jeff. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

#Golf
#BeautifulGolfCourses

The greens and fairways were aerated right before my round. The cost was not adjusted when I signed in the morning of my round and paid although when I checked the costs were 25% less than what I paid a week earlier when picking a t-time. Other than that it’s a very nice course. Friendly staff and lots of practice areas.

Commented On 06/18/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. We utilize a dynamic pricing model which provides many different rates each day. The varying price structure allows you the option to choose the time and rate which works best for you. Thank you for playing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

#BeautifulGolfCourses

Pity about conditions and pace

This is a challenging track, but is unfortunately regressing back to pre-redesign conditions...many bare areas, bunkers not kept up and greens very poor. Pace of play was chronic. It’s a shame and hopefully they turn this around. Great potential slipping.....

Commented On 06/17/2019

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing TAMU.

Commented On 06/14/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, J. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round @TheGolfClubatTexasAM. Thanks for reviewing us!

Commented On 06/03/2019

Hello, Kev. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing TAMU.

Commented On 06/05/2019

Hi. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time @TheGolfClubatTexasAM. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great Value

I have played this course a few time. I enjoy the experience. If the wind is up, as i it was today, this course will play tough for a mid range handicapper. Otherwise it is a great place to enjoy a round with friends.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

Great condition

Course was in great condition. We’ve had lots of rain lately so that has helped. Grounds crew doing great work. Planting grass in areas that need it.

Commented On 05/24/2019

Hi, Ronnie. Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate the 4 stars, and we are glad you had an incredible time. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

Challenging Course

After being delayed 20 minutes due to pop-up shower...worked around the course at a good pace. The course is in excellent shape...greens firm & fast. Overall good golfing test.

Commented On 05/22/2019

Hi, Mike. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

Great Course, Poor Management

Had an 8:28 tee time and arrived at 7:30 to warm up. Driving Range was closed. We were a threesome followed by a twosome then a single so we were annoyed by having someone playing up our (donkeys) all 4 hours. Group singles with others to prevent this annoyance.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Golf Club at Texas A&M. We hope to see you again in the future.

u000005894264
Commented On 05/23/2019

I rated the pace of play, 4 hours, as average since that is what is considered an average time to play 18 holes. I don't know how else to rank pace of play in order to get an excellent rating. The web site says there is a driving range so one would assume the range is open when the course is open. If that is not the case then the range hours should be posted so players like myself who require proper warm-up can schedule tee times accordingly. Staff friendliness was average, just what you would expect, nothing more. An offer of a bucket of balls to warm up would have shown some enthusiasm rather than just "The range is closed". Finally, we were playing behind several groups, one of which we were told was a foursome. We adjusted our play so as not to push the group in front of us, but to maintain proper distance. The single just played right through the twosome behind us so we let him play through. He then hit a ball in the deep rough and spent considerable time looking for it while we waited. I do not understand why any course would allow singles to play on moderately busy days. Pair them up with a two or threesome. Finally, a fair value for the money means just that. It was fair. It could have been great but for a few issues as detailed above. I am sorry if 2 stars seems low, but on that day it was the proper rating.

Challenging but confusing!

Played for the first time and was paired up with a couple other people who’ve never play the course either. The result was we were confused most of the day as far as the course layout! I’m several tee boxes you can’t see the green and it’s not really clear where to go. Also on many holes you were driving towards people who are hitting at you, so not the best layout! Not fair to comment on the course conditions because a big storm is just blow through, but the greens were good enough and I did enjoy my day overall. Nice views of campus and number 18 is pretty cool heading towards the stadium. You all just need to put a course map or GPS on the carts that would help a bunch!

Commented On 04/18/2019

Hi, Greg. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. Your feedback about the course signage is important to us. We always appreciate golfer comments and we are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience, and your feedback makes that possible. Thank you for playing TAMU. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented On 04/18/2019

Hi, Yuzoyuki. Thank you so much for the great review and 5-star rating! We are glad you had an incredible time on the course, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for playing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

#GolfLife #letsglow #GolfTravel #GolfFriends #drivechipandputt #BeautifulGolfCourses

Commented On 04/18/2019

Hello, Reneh. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad you had a great time. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

Fun when it's soft

I've played this course many times. It's a fun track, but can be extremely difficult when it's 15+ mph winds. 5 par 4s strung together on the back make for a long finish, but you should be able to gain some strokes on both par fives on the back. Course in pretty good shape. The fairways run smooth and are in good shape, and the rough is workable but splotchy in some areas. The greens can get extremely hard when there hasn't been any rain in a couple of days. I would argue there's not a straight put on the course. All in all, I will 100% play again. This course makes you a better player.

Commented On 04/08/2019

Hello. Thank you so much for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed the challenge and had an incredible time. Please book another round with us again soon! Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at TAMU.

Gig’em course

Nice course little difficult to get to holes. Could renumber holes for better movement around the course. Other wise highly recommend

Commented On 04/04/2019

Hi, Trett. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

Commented On 03/29/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad you enjoyed the course. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

#GolfLife #GolfTravel #GolfFriends #BeautifulGolfCourses

Weak course, Poor Staff, Slow Play

My friend and I booked a special promotion and were excited to get out there and play. That excitement quickly left as the course was way overbooked and pace of play was so slow. We complained to the staff about the pace of play (5 holes in 2 hours) and were rudely talked too. The pro said they have a policy about no refunds. We tried to explain the situation, and he would not hear us. He was rude and my friend and I will never come back. I would not recommend this course to anyone for the money or experience. Also the course was in terrible condition. Half the bunkers were ground under repair. Briacrest or Pecan lakes a much better time for the money.

Commented On 03/22/2019

Hello, Robby. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing TAMU.

Wet

Nice course for the money was still a little wet from all the rain

Commented On 01/07/2019

Hi, Kris. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing TAMU.

Commented On 04/19/2019

Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing @TheGolfClubatTexasAM.

Horrible information about course

Absolutely left after 9 holes and went to our regular course after we could not figure how hole 8 layed out. No info on scorecard, no signs, had no idea where “our” green was . So we were like screw this mess .

Commented On 01/07/2019

Hello, John. Thanks for the review. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Texas A&M.

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020