Golf St-Andre - Bleu
Situated between the Du Nord and Outaouais Rivers deep in the Laurentian Mountains, Golf St. Andre is equipped with a scenic landscape that is perfect for golf. Constructed in 1922, St. Andre is one of the oldest public golf courses in the province. The club offers three nine-hole courses: the Red, the White, and the Blue, which are almost equal in length and incorporate more traditional elements not often seen in younger courses. The Blue nine, like the two others, is a traditional links golf course that serves as an homage to the birthplace of golf, St. Andrews. In addition to the 27 holes, St. Andre also offers an extensive practice facility with a driving range, practice putting green, and practice sand bunkers.
|Red (W)||36||2675 yards|
|Blue M: 70.7/121||568||359||396||513||179||172||349||330||358||3224||6423|
|White M: 69.5/120||515||330||379||503||167||159||340||318||333||3044||6125|
|Red W: 70.2/119||440||325||290||460||159||110||322||264||305||2675||5519|