2.4
2.2
2.6

Scorecard for Stonebridge at Newport
Blue M: 72.1/129 396 392 180 435 575 212 562 348 470 3570 525 356 475 342 186 501 188 345 385 3303 6873
White M: 68.9/121 W: 75.2/131 361 360 152 391 555 168 496 315 410 3208 492 330 406 320 165 452 163 330 345 3003 6211
Gold M: 67.3/118 340 339 119 360 524 140 470 300 375 2967 475 310 381 305 158 434 152 315 330 2860 5827
Red M: 65.6/112 W: 70.5/123 317 319 100 339 463 118 445 279 362 2742 442 295 345 285 149 385 132 315 305 2653 5395

Year Built 1970
Greens Champions Bermuda

Did Not Play

After receiving tee time conformation, a notice was sent that greens were currently under repair. Temporary greens were in play. Thanks for the none disclosure. Did not play.

GMstonebridgenewport
Commented On 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We take this feedback seriously. Please contact us at info@stonebridgenewport.com to continue this conversation to see what we can do to earn your business back.

Getting worse

We really like the layout of this course but, every time we play seems like the course gets worse. They finally redoing the greens, they placed temporary greens in front of the original greens. Which I understand but they could have made the attempt today to clear off the temporary greens. We played around 2 pm and with the rains yesterday they had plenty of time to have someone try and clean the temporary greens of rubbish. Fairways needed mowed as well. I know we only paid $13 to play but not worth playing for that much

Disappointed at GolfNow

Golf Now is a sinking vessel. Customer Service, refunds and advertising is horrible. This course is under repairs, all 18 holes or being redone. Makeshift greens are set up on the fairways. Tee boxes and fairways were not well taken care off, due to the maintenance been concentrated on the greens. GolfNow has been advised many times by Golf Pro that the greens are been redone, but they don't advertise till the end when making final purchase on a little disclosure. Five holes was I able to play and decided to get a refund. But knowing GolfNow they don't give back money refunds only codes that need 3 days advance notice and after 12:00 pm. The Golf Pro was able to give me a Courtesy Raincheck round good for a year. Greens will be ready for July 4th weekend. Word of advise to the Course Management. Breakaway from GolfNow, don't renew contract. You save more without GolfNow.

Did not play due to Temporary Greens

Very disappointed in Golf Now for not flagging in more obvious ways that the course had temporary greens. Golf Now should have a pop up window or red border around the link to the course, notifying purchaser when they have selected a course that is under repair, have sanded greens, or part of the course closed. Ended up going to a different course. I would like Golf Now to refund me.

No Greens

Arrived at course only to find that all greens were unavailable and that all holes were being play with temporary greens. Course personnel assured me that GolfNow had been notified and that the online and app sites noted the course conditions. In fact, neither site noted this and I was stuck paying to pay the cost of playing a course that was a waste of my time.

Worst golf course I’ve ever seen

First off the course had temporary greens on every hole. It was obvious that because they didn’t have greens to take care of they gave up on the entire course. You could literally lose your ball on the fairway. 25% of the course was flooded because they water the mud spots that were supposed to be the greens and it drains over the what were supposed to be temp greens. I’ve never seen a course that you pay for as bad as this. We would have been better suited to go to a local park and just hit the ball around. I would never come back and play here again. I’m also furstrated that golf now would put a course like this on their site. The least you could have done was gave us a heads up about the temp greens so we could have saved ourselves the hour drive time and money and played a better place. If I could give negative stars here I would!

renovation

If i had known that the course is under renovation I would have chosen another course. It may be late June or July before this course is playable from the greens Not good right now.

Course needs complete overhaul

18 temporary greens enough said. However tee boxes and fairways are sand, dirt and weeds. It will take a year and a lot of money to make it playable. The layout has promise.

Commented On 04/02/2019

Hi Oearl. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 2 stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take 2-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Stonebridge.

Keeps getting better at every visit!

I like this golf course. I started playing golf with this course 4 years ago. Every time I book a round, lately it keeps getting better and better. Today the greens were a rate of 8/10. Although, the Tee boxes need some work. Today I shot my personal best in that course with a 82 with 1 lost ball into private property. Layout is great for draws and fades of the tee. Definitely recommend this course.

Commented On 03/13/2019

Hi, Ricardo. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4-stars! We are proud to be the course that introduced you to the wonderful game of golf. Congratulations on achieving your personal best score! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for choosing @StonebridgeNGC.

excellent greens

greens and bunkers were the best I've ever seen them, thanks

Commented On 02/27/2019

Hello. Thank you so much for the 4-star review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing @StonebridgeNGC.

Good track

First time playing here we just wanted to play something different.
Some of the other reviews scared me about the greens but they where good. Slow but good. Did have some patches and crab grass but all in all the greens where acceptable. Especially considering the amount of rain we have had this year.
Fairways need some love But again it’s winter and it’s rained what feels like every day.
I would definitely be back and play this course again in the summer. Great value.

Commented On 02/11/2019

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Stonebridge.

Commented On 02/06/2019

Hello. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Stonebridge.

GMstonebridgenewport
Commented On 07/10/2019

Thank you for your review, Zach. We take customer feedback seriously, and are working hard to improve the customer experience. Please reach out to us at info@stonebridgenewport.comso we can chat about any specific service area you were dissatisfied with.

Greens being replaced

I've always liked Newport but was not aware of greens being replaced when I booked on Golfnow. Five or six bucks and a warning that you're playing barnyard golf would have been appropriate.

Nice course & very friendly staff

Really nice course really enjoyed the course and the nature, Nice layout and challenging will definitely be back soon just moved to Texas from California and loving the golf courses out here

Commented On 03/22/2019

Hello, Curry. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing @StonebridgeNGC.

Commented On 03/19/2019

Hello, Constantine. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at Stonebridge. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for choosing Stonebridge.

Commented On 03/13/2019

Hi, Chris. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing @StonebridgeNGC.

Commented On 12/26/2018

Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Fun Course

I like playing here when possible. The layout is good. Greens and cart path need some extra attention. No Marshal or drink cart, but that's typical here. Wonder why there are no GN Hot Deals here.

Commented On 12/18/2018