The Links At Kiley Ranch

The Links at Kiley Ranch is located approximately seven miles north of interstate 80 off of Sparks and Henry Orr Blvd. It is a public facility open year round weather permitting. The yardage for the nine hole, par three’s from the back tee is 1391 yards and 910 yards from the front tees. There are three different sets of tees on each hole. The Links at Kiley Ranch’s greens and the 3500 square foot practice putting surface are 100% bent grass, arguably the best putting surface available.
White 27 1391 yards
Handicap 3 2 6 5 7 8 1 9 4
Par 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 27 27

Year Built 2006
Greens Bent grass
Golf Season Year round. Weather permitting.
Architect Mark Miller (2006) Patty Sheenan (2006)

9-Hole Rounds 13

Not happy with Golf Now

Arrived at the course and was told that Kiley Ranch no longer accepts Golf Now. They honored our round but told me not to use it in the future. Course personal advised me that they had problems with Golf Now and would not be using it in the future which is disappointing as this was the best deal in the area. Course was great. You can knock out nine hole in a hour. Chance to work on nothing but your short irons and wedges.

A little sloppy

Hey guys we played the couse about 9:30am and it was wet more so than the 2 other times i played there.

Also they are not accepting the golf now reservations! It sounds like they are going to be seperating and you will only be able to make reservations on their website. so buyers be aware!

Great for beginner

Great course for the beginning golfer. Greens a bit shaggy but perfect for my son who is learning the game. I was able to get in some good wedge/iron work. Plus when you get it for Hot Deal $5 like I did you can't beat it.

Course in good shape.

For so early in the year and as much rain as we have had the course was not sloppy or muddy. The greens were in good shape but speed was inconsistent. This was our first outing of the year and we had a good time.

Short to mid irons

Great course for iron work

Poor but cheap

The course isn't in the best condition but for 8 bucks you really can't complain.

Had a Great Time

I Love playing golf with my brothers, and even though it was HOT, we had a GREAT time. Had to wait for riding carts, but that was the only draw back. We did play 18 holes, went around twice. The staff was extremely nice.

Great par 3

This is a great course to teach young kids to play . Not a lot of shade so play early.

Fun little course.

Fun for the money. Great staff.

No Bueno

This place is only good to work approach shots. The greens are not maintained so you don't get to practice putts you'll see playing an 18 hole course. The tee boxes are in rough shape and the path you have to walk on is 90% mud because you're playing on a natural wetland. Save your money and go hit a bucket of rang balls you'll get more out of it.

Close it

This is the second time I have played this course. It will be the last. The course was soaked, and for no reason. the entire course was in such poor shape, why water weeds. The sand traps were full of weeds, the greens were bumpy and so long you could not even putt. Either find someone who can turn it around or close it.

Commented On 09/11/2015

Dear Philneal We apologize for your bad experience here at, The Links. We do our best to make every players experience a good one. Unfortunately during your play, there had been a irrigation issue the week prior and all pumps had been off. Needing to get water back on the course once the problem was fixed, we had done some extra watering the night before your play. We appreciate your interest and would hope to see you again. Management

Great Value

I enjoyed my time at the Kiley Ranch course. It's a short executive course. You get what you pay for, and that is in no way an insult. It's maintained well enough. Great value for a quick round of golf. The 'pro shop' is lacking a little. There were no balls for sale at all, good thing I was able to find a couple range balls in the bottom of my bag. Other than that, the staff is extremely friendly and it's a fun outing.

Commented On 09/11/2015

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the lack of balls that day. We will address that issue to be sure that there are plenty for the next time you come in. We truly appreciate you as a valued Links at Kiley Ranch player and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Enjoyable Par 3 Course

Great place to tune up your irons. Greens were soft. Pace of play seemed slow still got 9 holes in in 1:35. Someone needs to get in the sand traps and clear the weeds (over 3 feet high in some).

Commented On 09/11/2015

Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate it. As far as the weeds in the sand traps we are working diligently to address that issue with our green keepers. Thank you for being a valued Links at Kiley Ranch patron and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Horrible

This is the worst course that I have played in my life!! When we arrived for our 9:27 tee time, the office workers were not there to check us in. We were able to start without them, but quickly realized that the course was as much of a joke as the workers. The traps have been taken over by weeds and the creek is a cesspool. There were bald spots and chunks taken out of the greens. We only paid $5 to play the round, but that was still too much. When we went inside at the end of the round, the kid behind the bar was having a personal phone call while too of his friends(presumably) sat at the bar. Horrible!!!

Commented On 09/11/2015

Dear Darren I am personally sorry for this bad experience you've had at The Links. It is very rare for staff to perform in this manner. We have had many great reviews about our employees and I'm assuming this was a bad day for whomever was on shift that day. We hope this experience can turn from a negative to a positive and that you please give us another try. Your business is important and we'd like to see you leave on a happy note. Thank you for your time. Management

Fun little nine hole.

Fun to play here. Greens offer some challenges. Great staff.

About once a year at Kiley

Always a good place to take kids and beginners. Not great but its cheap and easy. Lots of waterfowl so watch your step.

Exceptional short game course!

This golf course is absolutely exceptional when it comes to performing your short iron game. I highly recommend it to everybody of all ages! Thank you, Links!

Nice 9 Hole Course

Nice 9 hole course to start, there were a few muddy sections but overall nice course and the price is reasonable as well

Reno, Nevada