Creekside Plantation

Par 4 3 5 3 4 4 3 4 5 35 70

Year Built 2000

9-Hole Rounds 9

Excellent Course

Arrived ahead of time and was able to start a few minutes early. Course was in excellent condition. Group of seniors having a SWAT ahead of us slowed play a little but was tolerable. Overall it was a great experience.

Creekside plantation

As always the greens at this little coarse are probably the best in the area. The fairways had spots of weeds in them, but we're probably after effects of all the rains we have had the last month. This is a nice coarse to tune in your game and I love to play there once and awhile. I give their greens keeper a big kudos , these are awesome greens at this coarse.

Mow the rough

Everything fine except rough could use a trim. Lost a lot of balls.

Alright.

It had rained the day before and the course was absolutely soaked. It doesn't drain very well. I'm not a great player but I lost too many balls at this course. A lot of them weren't OB. the rough is so thick and tall I would go to where my ball landed and I could not find it anywhere. I would recommend this place, but I myself will not return because I just didn't have a pleasant experience. I know some people who like this course. The greens are in great condition!

Amazing Value

This was the first course we played in the sevierville, gatlinburg area and I must say, I was quite impressed! We played after a rainy morning so it was cart path only which was okay. The fairways and greens were very well manicured and not extremely challenging which was great for my novice partner, but still had opportunities for seasoned putters to come up short. It is only a 9 hole course but it was nice to play through it once and get a feel for it and come back around a second time to polist uo your round! This is a great course and very recommended.

Tough course

Course was in excellent shape good greens and fairways.

Good value for the price.

Course was in good shape, grass on tee boxes was a little long, greens held good and were in good condition although speed was a little slower than what they were from previous trips. The rough was brutal and made it hard to find your ball. A challenging little layout if you are not hitting the ball straight.

This coarse was good for me

It was just hard enough to play that I had to Learn new skills. I love it. Will defnley play this corse again ! Than you !

Best course for your money

You can not find a better place to play in the Knoxville area or surrounding area for your money than Creekside Plantation. Its only 9 holes but you can play 18 for a great price and switch up tees each 9 you play.

Very interesting layout

I brought a foursome of beginning players out thinking it would not be too tough a course. I was surprised on how challenging the holes were and how many times the creeks came in play. Not to discourage beginners but I liked all the holes and thought the green were in great shape. We all had a great time.

I really enjoyed this course. I have for years. The greens are always in great shape. They are usually the best greens around this area, even better then some country clubs I get to play on. It doesn't take much time to play it. They let me play as a single. I've thought about getting a membership here. I highly recommend to anyone they play Creekside.

Nice 9 Hole Course

Creekside is a nice little 9 hole course in the area. The greens are the best feature and always seems to roll sooth and true. I have been playing here for years and they have remained some of the best greens around. Typically the fairways and rough are in good shape but you will find some weeds, but nothing terrible. it's true that the course does not drain well so I would not suggest going after a heavy rain. There is no restaurant and the snack bar isn't much. The putting green is a nice size and usually consistent with the playing greens. The range is nice but there is not really a good area to work on your short game but it is still a good place to practice. They have plenty of events and outings that anyone can be a part of and they are usually a lot of fun. For about $10 to walk 9 holes this is a great place. You can spend that on a bucket of range balls at some places so why not go walk 9 instead? The course is a very easy walk. You can also find great riding rates on the discounted tee times websites.

Golf Now posted wrong info

When I checked in I was informed that golf now had posted wrong information. The hot deal was for 9 hole only due to a tournament. No big deal, but I think I would have played elsewhere. Creekside offered no resolve, like perhaps, come back another day to play. Oh well.

9 Holes of tight golfing

Driving range was great, but interferes with the 1st hole, watch u r back.fairways are back to back with each other, so unless u r a great golfer without a slice, it's hard to keep u r ball on your own fairway. Pricy fees for only 9 holes. I got a great deal on Golfnow, so I can't complain.only restrooms on the course is the clubhouse, so if u r in middle of playing you have to go all the way back for the restroom. No GPS on the carts, description of holes at beginning does not correspond with the scorecards on distance. Wouldn't recommend, but at 10 bucks, I'll go again.

One of the best in East Tennessee

This course is great. Don't let just nine holes keep you from coming and playing. It's a fantastic course and is in fantastic condition. You will not be disappointed.

Greens are in excellent condition.... Very good shape you must try this course you will not regret it at all!!

Fun day with my son!

It's only a none hole track but very nice condition and it will test your ability to hit it straight. Pretty generous forward tee for the juniors.

This course a great play

Were older and only played 10 holes. convenient location, nice course.

Nice golf course to play 18 holes

This golf course has Creek in its title so you better be prepared to play with many creeks running through the fairways. You have water to deal with on five of the nine holes. That can get a little tiresome after a while. Overall though it's a nice little golf course. The greens run true and fast. Just be prepared to lose a few golf balls if you happen to hit some grounders or come up short on some approach shots.

great cource

One of the best underplayed cources in the area. challaning to all level of golfers

Seymour, Tennessee