2.6

Style Executive
Slope N/A
Rating N/A

Year Built 2009
Architect Tim Nugent (2009)

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Bar

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Showers, Locker Rooms

Old school layout and design. excellent value. $25 with cart for 18 holes !
Nice diversion if you are in town playing some of the other courses and want to get in more golf.
Old school layout features tight tree lined fairways and small greens. Interesting layout , with doglegs and some elevation changes.

Needs some attention

Played with a "hot deal". Could barely differentiate between fairway and rough and grass was really long. Some of the greens were brown and scuffed up. Pace of play was great- no one else on the course.

Great Classic Course!

This is the second time I played this course and it is in fantastic shape! It is the oldest in Wisconsin and a real classic. Narrow fairways, small greens, fun but challenging for any type golfer. Great restaurant food and pleasant friendly staff. It is a must play on your summer list of courses!

Very Nice Traditional Golf Course

Great course for a relaxing round. Was in outstanding shape for the fall season and considering how dry it has been. It was a perfect weather day and unfortunately there were many golfers out to enjoy it, slow pace down to a crawl. After four holes, I skipped to #9 and golfed at my own pace for the rest of round. All in all, I love this course when I am at Green Lake.

A must play on a Green Lake visit..

Course in good shape. A nice tune up for you if you are going to play Lawson or Mascoutah
Staff was very friendly..love the par 3's...

An old course that places a premium on being able to hit straight and control distance.. Couple of the greens need some work but the majority were pretty good, but the tee boxes are not the greatest. Fairways were nice, and the rough was fair. Got a good deal through golfnow.com., and it was worth what I paid. Can shoot a decent score if you can hit it straight.

Response from on 07/31/2017:
Hello Steven, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Tuscumbia Country Club in the Green Bay area. We are sorry to hear that some parts of the course needs improvement and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for recommending our course and we are happy to hear that your round was a great value. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Some extra challenges

We played Tuscumbia Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately we had to contend with thousands of maple tree whirlybirds on some of the greens. And a couple of greens didn't hold up very well over the winter. But we still had fun and the staff was great.

Response from on 05/31/2017:
Hello Ken, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from on 05/30/2017:
Hello Jason, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Overall commentary on the course important

Course does need a lot of attention. Greens have a lot of winter kill. Roughs are extremely thick and long need to be cut.

A young man working there I believe his name is Zack found very accommodating and a very pleasant young man to deal with.

I was extremely displeased and dismayed that I could not finish the last four holes because they had filled the holes in and removed all flags from 15 16 17 and 18. Thought that was pretty tacky for paying for a round of golf .

As for course amenities restaurant does offer menu but quite expensive would like to see a simple hamburger or hotdog bar for golfers.

Before playing golf again I would definitely recommend to see if the general conditions of the course have been improved.

Response from on 05/30/2017:
Hello John, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and pace of play. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Little rough

Course was a little rough in spots. Greens need work.
Maintenance crew was busy working on improvements. Staff in pro shop were very nice.
Par 5s were long for ladies on back nine.
Fun day enjoyed our time, Nice restaurant with good food and drinks.

Response from on 04/28/2017:
Hi, George. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear about the conditions being less than ideal as we strive to provide consistent service and quality course conditions. Your feedback is being passed along to the appropriate departments and we hope to see you on the course again soon!

Fix your greens and fairways!!

Granted it's early in the year it's expected to see a little blemish on a fairway so I'll give them that but the putting greens were very poor. This is the worst conditioned course I've ever played at and will not be back. Definitely not worth the money to go unless it's the LAST option.

Response from on 04/13/2017:
Hello Josh, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are sorry for the course conditions but we are glad you found our staff friendly. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Not in great shape

Course is not in great shape, but in all fairness the price reflects that!

Response from on 04/04/2017:
Hello Steve, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are sorry about the course conditions, but we are glad you enjoyed our layout and pace of play. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

A must play in Wisconsin!

The course is beautiful and challenging! It is a landmark in my opinion and if you truly love golf and it's history...take a step back in time and play this mecca! You won't be disappointed!

Great Condition Fast Greens

Greens were in supurb condition. Even if you put it on the very edge you would miss, which was good but not good for scoring....great value for the money...no one was there so we werent rushed.

Good Time Had

Several green's were in poor shape, but other than that was in very good condition. Played 18 holes on the 4th of July in under 4 hours. Had a great time.

Just my opinion...

Course was in great shape. Greens were a challenge. We like the course. The guy in the pro shop needs a good lesson in customer service. No apology for a lack of carts, late starts or mistakes made via phone reservations. We golf there because of the deal we get. We tolerate the guy in the pro shop because of the great rates on golfnow. Still it would be nice to be treated like a customer that matters. After all, customers are his paycheck.

Oldest Course

Should use a little insect killer. Lots of ant hills.

Great alternative to other area coures

Great value. Do to a GN error, we paid $80 plus tax for our entire foursome. 9:00am tee time on a Saturday. 18 holes and cart. Even without the error it would have been a good value at $140.

Some greens were beat up with winter kill.
Bunker were worst bunkers I have seen in a long time. Poorly maintained, small tree seedlings growing in them. And almost worse than that is no one seemed to have raked the bunkers after being in them.

Overall the fairways were in good shape. Tee boxes as well were in decent shape. We were mildly disappointed that the back tees were not open on this day, but for $20 we can't complain about much.

Would drive the hour or so to play again at $20, not sure about $35.

Bunkers need help

This course was in good shape for early May, although weeds growing in bunkers with no rakes in site and hard packed sand

Nice course wel ket.

Really enjoyed playing the oldest golf course in Wisconsin. Very well kept. Greens were in excellent hape and hardly any weeds in tha fairways. Will be back again to play another round on this nice course.

Mike and Debbie B.