Year Built 2000
Architect William Bradley Booth (2012)

Golf Simulator Yes

Dress code Proper attire required: No tank top / sleeveless shirts. No cut off or gym shorts. Appropriate length shorts. No jerseys

Massachusetts Advisor

Don't Waste Your Time or Money

It took me 10 minutes on site to remember why I had not played Pease in a few years. In the morning as the rain slowed, I booked a tee time for a few hours out figuring the weather would be better by then. I got a standard confirmation email from Pease. I got to the course a little early and signed in at the Pro Shop with relative ease, I went to the Starter's hut and he told me I was good to go. We discussed the weather a bit along with some other chit chat, As I stepped onto the tee box I saw a sign that said 9 holes were closed and only holes 1,2,9, 10, 11,12,16,17 and 18 were open. I walked backed to the hut to ask the starter if this was for real. He said, "oh yeah, you didn't know?" No this was my first notice of this. So off I went onto the makeshift nine. I played it twice, including a few holes with a member who explained "they just figure us members will know this." What about us cash paying types? The reason I stopped playing Pease was the lousy customer service by the lax staff members who are typical state employees. They are not held accountable and put forth the absolute minimum effort. So if you are a public golfer or tourist in the area, I urge you to play anywhere else but Pease. Try Breakfast Hill, The Oaks, The Ledges or Sagamore,, where they have customer service skills and put forth sincere effort to make you feel welcome and valued, Do not waste your time and money at pathetic Pease.

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Newmarket, New Hampshire
Exeter, New Hampshire
Dover, New Hampshire

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.