Granite Fields Golf Club

Granite Fields Country Club
Scorecard for Granite Fields
Blue M: 71.6/131 376 347 323 187 375 528 380 200 513 3229 353 158 404 202 503 511 436 344 403 3314 6543
White M: 68.7/124 356 323 305 175 354 493 380 170 450 3006 344 133 369 151 479 478 387 319 352 3012 6018
Gold M: 65.6/117 W: 71.8/124 323 289 283 142 337 434 362 140 410 2720 280 104 347 116 440 460 310 300 305 2662 5382
Red W: 68.0/116 263 251 265 122 211 384 335 100 310 2241 275 104 325 116 425 441 258 300 210 2454 4695

Year Built 2005

Bunker No
Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Tee box

There were little grass at tee box. Otherwise very good to us.

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 09/19/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving the Granite Fields Golf Club a 4-star rating. We're glad you had a great time at our course and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great scenic course

Great scenic course with some very cool blind uphill and downhill shots. Super staff!

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 09/07/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving the Granite Fields Golf Club a 5-star rating and review. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Good place to work on your game.

Local, nice people. Course is generally in great shape.

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 08/30/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Granite Fields Golf Club a 4-star rating. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

It’s an okay course

Nothing special, it’s an okay course. Nice people, no issues using the GolfNow hot deal, which made it a great deal. If I lived near there I’d play it again.

They could use a couple more signs telling you where to go, some long twisty routes from green to the next tee. But not a big deal.

Conditions are okay. I think a big issue is they they have so many trees, they block the sun from getting to the grass. But for the money the conditions are just fine.

HUGE issue with idiots who don’t repair their ball marks. That was the single biggest problem on the greens. I fixed 4-5 craters every green and didn’t make a dent.

Layout is okay. A lot of quirky layups off the tee and a few forced carries but not too bad. One exception is the 9th - the tee shot is completely unplayable from the blues if you play a left to right ball flight. Even if you hit it straight you have a super tight window to keep it in play due to the trees on the left. It’s just a really dumb design. Especially when left to right is such a common ball flight.

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 08/22/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending our course! We are sorry that you might have been confused with some of the routes, and we apologize about some of our golfers not being as courteous as they should. We appreciate the honest feedback, and we are willing to hear more that you might have. We hope to see you out here again sometime soon.

Good Times

Playing golf w/ a buddy. Met up with another GolfNow Guy (good Dude). Beat the rain. Good times!

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 07/31/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating. It sounds like you had a great time out on the golf course with your buddies. Remember to book your next round with us soon.

Still NIce and Green

The irrigation system must be a really good one because this course is still nice and green. I play a different course every week and some of them a badly burned out because of lack of rain. The greens are always great here and the fairways were very good. So, if you are looking for a good place to play, give Granite Fields a shot. You won't be disappointed.

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 07/23/2018:
Hello, We are glad to have met your overall expectations in the pace of play, staff friendliness, course layout, course conditions, and value for the money. Book your next round with us soon!
Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 07/13/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving the Granite Fields Golf Club a 5-star rating. We're glad to have met all your expectations and book your next round with us soon.

Hidden Gem!

Great layout which allows all the clubs in your bag to be utilized and different shot shapes, if you can do so. The greens were especially quick and rolling very nice today. For the price, this place cannot be beat. AND they provide, for FREE, cold bottled water at the 1st and 11th holes. I don't know any other course that offers this type of service.

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 07/11/2018:
Hello, We love to keep our golfers hydrated it's pretty hot out there! Thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating. Remember to book your next round with us soon!

Great condition except tee boxes

This course was in excellent condition and fun to play with one notable exception: the white tee boxes were in very poor condition. I found this very odd considerig how well the rest of the course was maintained. They didn't seem to get the idea of moving the tee markers around and repairing the used areas.

Great value, especially $27.00 greens fee using GolfNow.

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 07/13/2018:
Hi David, Thank you for providing your feedback! We would like to apologize for the conditions of our tee boxes. GolfNow always has hot deals going on online! Thank you for your business and please allow us to make it up to you in the near future.

Pro Shop Staff

Will never play there again. Worst pro shop staff ever. I have never written a review until now. My wife and I booked an 8:10 tee time through GolfNow. We show up at 7:50 and check in. The attendant in the pro shop tells us we are teeing off at 8:20. He said I was wrong even though I showed my app reservations. He said we can’t load our cart until 8:10. This is not a hopping course. We waited until 8:04 and went back in to get our “cart tags” and he refused to give them to me. He said “even someone like you should understand these simple rules” basically calling me stupid. We waited and watched other people load their carts with tee times after ours. Our only conclusion is they don’t like “Hot Deal” players or the ownership does not realize what face is in the pro shop. We will NEVER play there again. Our 30 year old kids have felt the same. Also no cart person and bottled water at 1 and 10. Avoid, they don’t like us “GolfNowers”

Response from Granite Fields Golf Club on 07/09/2018:
Hello, thank you for reviewing our course, Granite Fields Golf Club. We're very sorry to hear you may have had a poor customer experience with us recently, and we appreciate your feedback so we may work on improvements for your future experience with us. We apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding in regards to your reservation and hope we can better clarify in the future if necessary. Thank you for choosing our course in the Hampshire Rockingham County area, and we hope to see you again soon.
Kingston, New Hampshire