Year Built 2003
Architect George F. Sargent (2003)

Single Allowed No

Snacks

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Montcalm - If You Like Mountainous Courses this is a Must Play!

On a recent visit to Vermont we played at Woodstock. We had planned on a 2nd round at another course in VT but that did not work out to pandemic out-of-state residency. SO, after research, I found the Montcalm, which changed from private to semi-private last year. What a wonderful surprise this turned out to be! Incredibly scenic the course is in the mountains, with a roller coaster feel of terrain. Challenging but fair, it has beautiful fairways and undulating greens. While it showered for about 20 minutes that was the only damper on this fine day of golf. I have had the privilege of playing course like Pebble, Whistling Straits, St. Andrews...this course, while not that level, is easily one of the nicest courses I have played in the New England area. We chatted with both the Owner and the Pro and they could not have been more welcoming. The Shop was quite nice and the food was better than most golf lounges! We will be going back with additional friends!
Cannot recommend this course enough. PLAY IT!

Thriller of a track!

This is one of my favorite tracks in the country! Being from New England and playing most of my golf in California it was totally different for me. It's iconic new England golf with spectacular views of the entire region for hundreds of miles! The greens are super entertaining and the lines and conditions of the fairways are perfect. I lost an item and it was at the pro shop the next day. Montcalm Golf Course is genuinely fantastic!! I highly recommend this place. It's as good a product as I've played from Weilea to Pebble Beach. I only recommend walking if you're a strong golfer or very in shape however!

Commented on 11/05/2019

Thank you for playing our course! We became semi-private this 2019 golf season so now we are getting the word out to come try "The Hill." FYI -- Members only are allowed to walk, other guests must use a cart. We appreciate your review, our first! -Montcalm Golf Club

Lebanon, New Hampshire