Toddy Brook Golf Course

Blue 71 5886 yards
White 71 5173 yards
Red 71 4409 yards
Scorecard for Toddy Brook Golf Course
Black M: 70.3/126 331 392 379 151 506 195 367 324 529 3174 385 166 379 477 403 403 141 566 120 3040 6214
Blue M: 68.9/124 W: 72.0/121 307 357 366 151 453 184 350 314 506 2988 363 158 369 466 371 380 133 546 112 2898 5886
White M: 65.6/116 W: 69.3/115 296 324 321 117 403 146 292 262 492 2653 295 129 332 426 363 292 117 462 104 2520 5173
Red W: 65.1/106 256 284 242 85 391 80 283 242 387 2250 253 111 280 367 299 244 96 435 74 2159 4409

Year Built 2002

Practice Hole No

Splendid experience!

While most courses in Maine are covered in Fall leaves Toddy Brook is still picture perfect. Sun, low 70's mid October? I'll take that any day! Well maintained course, nice challenges and beautiful fairways! Will be back!

Beautiful Fall Day

Weather was perfect; sunny, cool, breezy and the course was relatively dry. Was joined by three others and we enjoyed our day of golf! The autumn colors were spectacular from some of the elevated tee boxes!!!

Going back to Florida next week but will definitely play next year when I return to Maine’ for the summer and early fall!!

in good shape

tee to green was in good shape combined with perfect sunny weather. what else is there to say. made eagle on par 5 5th hole! very excited. compliments to groundskeeppers.

Wet and Playable

After a major rainstorm Wednesday it was one of the few courses open on Thursday.

Very wet on the flats. Ok on the hills. Greens drained beautifully. Since I was one I the few playing I was very comfortable and took my time. Desk was very clear that cart paths only must be used. If caught off fairways the Superintendent had the right to take your cart and escort you off property.

I enjoyed my round and found the wet conditions challenging. All and all a good day for me!

Course was dried out and the greens were in poor condition the lay out is interesting but scruffy. The staff really did not engage with us. Due to few golfers we were able to play in 3 hours which is always cool to feel like your the only golfers out there. For $30 I would play again

Great layout but tough

The two nines are completely different with the back being a mountain layout. Tight fairways and not much room for error off the tee. Interesting layout but hard first time play. Bring your A game. Course was dry and grass was hard to find on some fairways but the greens were in good shape. The course doesn't have a slope rating but I would give 130+. Have fun but keep it straight.

Heads Up Please!

Greens had application of sand/soil that was not worked in very well. Made putting even that much more difficult. Would have appreciated a heads up before committing to a tee time and driving 1.5 hours!!

Sandy Greens

Today Brook has always been fun to play. I got a great Tee time and price through Golfnow. However the greens had been recently sanded. Putting was very difficult. Now I know why I got the great fare. Staff was not friendly.

Great variety of holes!

I really enjoyed playing this course, though it can be tricky playing for the first time. There are a number of different hole layouts from extreme doglegs to extreme uphill and downhill holes. The conditions were great and I would definitely play here again!

Not as nice as it used to be

Because of this years wet spring the course was very wet. The staff was not very friendly. Biggest complaint would be no water for drinking anywhere on the course. Operator said they have not had time to order new water jugs. Restaurant was not very good at helping to make a speedy turn to begin the 2nd nine. . after placing a order for quick sandwich was informed we would have to wait for a party to be served before they would start our order. If we would have knew this before would have just had some water and a quick snack. the turn was over 45 min.

Clasvi7
Commented On 07/18/2017

This review has little useful information about the course. The focus is on the amenities.

This course is well maintained

Toddy Brook is a little off the beaten path and worth the trip. The course is very well maintained. You can see the care with nice greens, some plantings and most of the cart paths are brick. We had a beautiful warm day in May. It was windy. The 18th is an short par 3 island green. The only negative was that I wish the manager had recommended we go off the back. There were three old regulars in front of us who were very slow and backed up the course, which was not crowded. Despite that I will play this course again.

It's still early in the season. The fairways are soft that balls hit straight gets plugged. Give it another week or two of rain free weather and it'll be perfect.

Toddy Review

I was worried given what I had heard about other local course conditions but you would have no idea we had the winter and spring we had.

Toddy Brook mid-day round

Let me preface this review by saying that I really do enjoy playing Toddy Brook; it's a great public course in the heart of North Yarmouth, 15 minutes from Portland, but also within a reasonable commute of Gray, Windham and other surrounding cities/towns.

I purchased the Hot Deal for Toddy Brook recently, $30 for 18 holes w/cart, which compares to about $50 if someone were to book a tee time without GolfNow. I arrived about an hour early to hit a small bucket and practice on the chipping green. Spring in Maine is normally characterized by soggy fairways, but there was a sunny stretch in the week prior so I expected that I would have fairly-dry conditions. After paying for range balls, I was surprised when the green-keeper said that the range was limited to short irons only. I'm not sure what the reasoning was, but the range was in surprisingly good shape, and the chipping green was well maintained.

Carts were also limited to cart-paths only due to sogginess of the fairways which made playing as a foursome a bit more time consuming, but after the front-nine we found that the fairways held up a bit more due to the elevation change. Players who enjoy courses at Sugarloaf or Sunday River, will find that the back-nine has some of the same charm. Holes 14 and 15 not only offer amazing views of the countryside, but they also give the player a unique challenge that they won't experience elsewhere on the course (or in the area).

Overall the course was in relatively good shape, the fairways were tight for some holes, but wide enough to hit driver on most. Our foursome found that if you hit FIR, it's not difficult to make par on this course. I encourage any golfer in the area to at-least give Toddy Brook a shot, personally I will wait until Summer when it dries out a bit before going back.

Great variety and scenery

Booked through GolfNow for a fantastic rate. We always make a point of golfing at Toddy Brook because it's always in great shape and has a great variety of holes.

Nice course...greens immaculate!

Played Toddy Brook while on vacation in South Portland. Pretty nice track. Greens were absolutely perfect. Would golf there again but I live 3000 miles away.

Great round of golf

Course was in great shape and challenging. Always enjoy playing this course.

Cumberland Center, Maine