1 reviews

Pull-carts No

Golf School Academy No
Practice Hole No

Bugs and Bunkers

I went to play Evergreen with my brother and uncle the other day. All three of us are casual golfers, we shoot under 100. I have played this course before and this particular round promoted a review. We got there at around 4:30 to take advantage of twilight rates and when we got there the pro shop was just closing, but the lady working the pro shop was nice enough to let us play. Now it had just rained the night before, so it was a bit wet around the course. We teed off and on my second shot I landed in the bunker. As I approached the "bunker" I was surprised to see something that resembled the wet, hard packed, sand on a beach, not to mention my ball was sitting inches from a puddle of water. As for other discrepancies the map was not very helpful and the course layout as a whole is just very clumped. The bugs on the course were terrible, it's hard to concentrate on making a shot when you have 5 Mosquitos attempting to suck the blood out of your eyeballs. For the $20 I payed to play 9 holes during twilight hours it was definitely not worth it. Next time I will take my business to the nearby Mingo Springs.

Commented on 10/27/2018

I just saw this review,what doesn't make sense if it had rained then what was surprising about wet sand and a puddle. About the insects,how can you blame the golf course and if you shoot scores around 100 you are no expert on golf courses.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020