Year Built 1999

Carts Yes - $15

second visit

Played this course from back tees after a good rain the night before. Enjoyed it even more than the first time because the greens were much more receptive to full wedges and short irons.
The pace of play was not as good as the first visit.
This is a confidence building course so unless your a high handicapper, you should be playing this course from the back tees.
Greens were still quite slow.

What a pleasant surprise this course was !

5 miles from downtown Lincoln is a "gem" of a golf course.
My wife and I called to play on a Sunday morning. We had our pick of tee times. In fact, there was only one tee time booked the entire morning.
We paid $70.00 for two with a cart (18 holes). This was a special price for this particular weekend. Normally $45.00 W/cart pp weekdays and $51.00 weekends W/cart pp. They frequently run specials so call first and inquire.
Pace of play was fantastic. We let a group play through on second tee and never saw another group behind us.
I alternated between white and blue tees. I normally play the back tees but I found some of the back tees in poor condition and the cart path didnt go to back tee. I didn't want wife sitting in cart in front of me while hitting from back tees. Front nine was aesthetically pleasing but, wide open with little shot value. Back nine was Excellent ! If your only playing nine, play the back for sure. It is much tighter and rewards good shots much more.
All Greens are "turtle back" and as firm as I have played in 30 years. A little on the slow side but quite undulated so if they were sped up, I would have had several four -putts. White and red Tee boxes were good . Fairways were good also but, hard. I cant wait to go back. Wife feels same way.

West Enfield, Maine