View from the 14th tee at Woodhaven Country Club

Available Sports

Tennis

1.7

Know What You’re Getting

The idea of the course is great. The layout of the holes is nice. Currently there are temporary greens which are in rough shape. Fairways are decent. Everything about the course screams that 10 years ago it was magnificent and hasn’t been touched since. Probably should be a $20 course in the current state.

Needs complete overhaul

We paid $80 (including tax) for a round at this beat up, neglected place. Do not let these pictures fool you, it is an embarrassment to call it a golf course, er I mean Country Club. The handwritten piece of paper in the pro shop should have turned us away, Temp Greens 1-18. But we were there so game on. Fairways were mowed is the only positive thing I can say. The rest of it was horrible. Holes in cart paths, washed out, worn out, overgrown terrain everywhere. Abandoned condos line the back nine. Just stay away until, if it, ever gets repaired. I never used my putter, just left it in the bag all day. Sad golf experience and I can not believe they charge a premium amount of cash to play. BAD.

This course is in very bad shape. Pace was good because no one was there. Met 3 people who worked there and all 3 was super nice, including the maintenance man after I accidentally hit his cart. He was well out of the way but I sliced. No cart girls.

Do Not Play this course

The rough was so long if you hit a ball into it you lost it. The greens are temporary and not good. I was the only one on the course. It was $40 wasted.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Needs Work...

Great layout but all 18 greens were unplayable and the back 9 didn't even have temporary greens. Grass clippings were stuck in the rough and cart path and this was on a Sat morning. To its credit, this course has a really great layout that makes you think off of the tee box but it's hard to get over that when your putter never gets out of the bag. It needs a lot of TLC and a professional outfit to come in and bring out its potential.

The course was under repair for the all of the green.

ALL OF THE GREEN WERE UNDER REPAIR AND NO TEE MARK ON THE TEE BOX .
REPLACED GREEN TEMPERALY MADE WAS TOO SMALL AND COARSE.
IN COURSE(#10~#18) WAS CLOSED . WORST EXPRIENCE I HAD SINCE I PLAYED GOLF FOR 40 YEARS.

worse golf outing in history

no tee markers
greens not playable
make shift green in the fairway
not every hole has a green to play to
rough is just overrun with dead grass

Repair

The course layout is okay but need repairs and maintenance. This repairs and maintenance should be carried out before summer. I would suggest that the course should be removed from the Tee pending the repairs and maintenance.

Commented on 03/09/2020

We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Never again

Worst golf course I’ve played in my whole life. Do your self a favor and never come here.

Commented on 02/27/2020

Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. We have projects ongoing to recover the greens. We will move out of temporary greens by April or May. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We hope you'll give us another shot soon.

Unplayable

I can say nothing good about the course!!! All the greens dead. Temporary greens unplayable!!! Fairways nothing but weeds. We were the only suckers to play, nobody played. Should never be on Golfnow anymore. Would get my money back if I could.

Course under construction

I don’t think this course will be done till summer of 2020. Would be a fun course they just have temporary greens right now and the fairways are a tad rough. It was still a good practice day. Needs a lot of work but the staff let me know.

Course is in bad shape

Greens are dead, had to play on temporary greens, which was not disclosed on Golfnow. Overall, the course is in bad shape. Won't ever play here again.

2,000 lb bomb

The Air Force needs to fly over this place with a b-52 and drop it’s payload and put this place out of its misery .

Commented on 12/09/2019

Hello, awj007. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations; however, the way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. Making comments that cut down the course are not helpful to us or any golfers reading your review. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes.

Bad Conditions

All green are temporal - tee boxes in bad shape
Money should be refunded - this course should state the actual conditions

Commented on 11/15/2019

We're sorry to learn you did not enjoy your round with us this time round. We hope you'll reach out to management directly to discuss the details of your experience in more detail.

DO NOT PLAY****

I could not believe how bad this place was. I have played a lot of golf and it was just a sad all around experience. I can’t believe I paid to play here. Needs A TON of work. I feel for the people that work here because this place is going under. I understand they used to have an LPGA event here but those days are long gone. Temporary greens or not. Aweful.

Course in horrible shape

I found a hot deal for Woodhaven on Golf now. When I arrived you could tell the course was not in very good shape. I was hesitant but wanted to give it a chance. The gentleman in the pro shop told us there were temporary greens and they were getting ready to redo all their irrigation. After teeing off on the first hole I realized really how bad this course was, it was apparent no one had been caring for this place in a long time. I played the first hole and left. Golf Now should remove this course from its offerings, I would not pay 5$ to play this course. I hope they turn it around, but for now it should be closed.

This course should not be on Golfnow

This course should not be open to the public. All the greens are unplayable with temporary greens even in worse condition. The fairways are not being maintained to the point where I lost balls after I hit it down the middle. I couldn’t tee my balls due to the grass was higher than the tees. Very disappointed, waste of money and time. I would not play here if it was free.

Worst course I have ever played

I was told by the staff upon showing up today that they were re-doing all their greens and therefore they had temporary greens placed about 20 yards in front of the permanent greens. I was a little disappointed upon hearing this for my first visit but willing to play this course anyway. Once we got on the course it was a lot worse than expected.. not only were the temporary greens unkept and in horrible condition, but the entire course was unkept and in horrible condition. The tee boxes were unmoved, and all the fairways were like playing in the rough constantly. I feel that this course should not even be sold for play to the public in this condition.

I would ask for my money back, but that is probably impossible. I will ensure that not of my friends and business associates never play this course in the future.

What is happening

Two words "Goat Ranch". Who ever owns that property should be ashamed of themselves ! That was one of the nicest courses in Fort Worth and to see it look like that, unacceptable

Ft. Worth, Texas