Territory Golf Club

Silver 72 6977 yards 73.8 135
Blue (W) 72 6012 yards 75.1 133
Scorecard for Territory 1
Silver M: 73.7/135 364 542 402 410 360 187 432 245 520 3462 626 184 375 361 405 363 438 170 594 3516 6978
Black M: 71.3/129 334 500 380 381 324 164 400 223 493 3199 598 184 354 340 390 345 406 158 528 3303 6502
Blue M: 69.4/123 W: 74.6/129 317 480 349 365 311 137 388 192 469 3008 541 184 338 320 375 318 383 142 470 3071 6079
White M: 67.0/111 W: 71.8/123 287 467 306 342 296 120 338 160 446 2762 477 184 276 302 334 304 332 131 456 2796 5558
Gold W: 67.5/115 242 404 270 313 256 111 292 139 425 2452 427 110 252 250 277 248 280 113 405 2362 4814

Year Built 2001
Fairways Bluegrass

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Single Allowed No
Dress code Appropriate golf attire, including collared shirts, shall be worn at all times on the golf course, practice facility and in the clubhouse. Cutoff shorts, gym shorts, beachwear, T-shirts, halter or tank tops are not proper attire.

Best in Town

Hands down, best course in the St. Cloud area. Beautifully maintained. Course has a lot of personality, front and back 9 are two completely different courses. Bring extra balls.

Pin placements were brutal

The course is great. Very fair, but challenging. Greens are very undulating, almost unfair at times. Saturday morning pin placements should have been easier to keep the pace of play up. I wish they would have had a marshal on the course. The 4-some of young guys in front of us were blasting gangsta rap from a speaker for all 18 holes and playing so slow on top of it. Courses don't have the balls to enforce rules anymore, they just want the money.

Liked it they way it was.

This course always is trying for me but I love it. This is the first time I played it with a few women's tee boxes moved forward. I see at least one more tee box is moving forward. Just hope they don't take all the difficulty away from the forward tees.

Unique 9 holes Scottish links the front 9, through the woods in the back 9.

Booking through GolfNow gave us a chance to experience this unique golf course for a minimum amount of money. This purchase made it worth the drive. We ate at the adjoining restaurant and had a delightful meal.

Won't find BETTER!

As a 3 handicap I look for long courses with alot of trouble both off the tee and lay up area's. This course has it BUT is EXTREMELY fair and very well designed. Territory has the BIGGEST greens of any course you will find so it's critical to know where pins are!! This should be a $65-75 course. Usually get $40 or less golfnow. 9 holes are british open style and 9 holes are in the woods...VERY cool a Top 5 course! Greens are generally medium-fast to fast.

Enjoyable for both the men and women in our group.

The greens were slower than I we like but they were in good condition.

Great value

Fun course to play. Even With aerated greens. Great pace of play.

The greens were spectacular

The greens were spectacular, they rolled true and held a shot.

very challenging if you miss the fairway

I enjoy playing this course. la la la la la la la la la la la

Beautiful course...excellent greens and great value.

Territory is unequivocally the best public golf course in Central Minnesota. The greens are difficult...they roll fast and very true. Even better, they are receptive greens, so good golf shots will be rewarded by stopping where they should (i.e., near the hole!). The course can also be forgiving to the errant hitter, but certain holes (e.g., 9, 12, 14, 16) can get you if you're not straight off the tee. Simply put, this is a great course for a great value (when booked on golfnow.com).

this is a very nice course for the money you pay. one of my to 3 favorite s within a30 mile radius in saint cloud. very well maintained,.

Very nice course. Good value if you can get 18+cart<40$. Well maintained. One of my favorite courses within a 30 min drive in saint cloud. Would definitely recommend.

Very nice track

A nice track of holes. 1-10 and 18 are Scottish links and 11-17 are in the woods with lots of water. Several forced carries into the greens but very playable.

Excellent greens and great layout

We teed off on time at 7:40am. The fairways and tee boxes were in very good shape. The greens were quick and true, very impressed. The bunkers also played fair and true. The front is links style while the back has a few signature type holes that wind through wooded acreage. I traveled from Plymouth, but was well worth the drive. I'll make the trip again to meet up with St Cloud friends!

A tour of 2 styles

The front nine at Territory is more links style with the back nine being more woods lined fairways. It was very well maintained and all of the employees were super helpful. We had a very nice round of golf and the lunch buffet looked awesome but we had to leave before trying it.

Great value; quick easy & convenient

Course was in great condition; some water, not many trees. Also not very punishing of errant shots in the links section.

Great Track

Awsome track 11 holes links 7 holes woods. Greens were nice, not that fast but putted true. Fairways were in great shape. I will be back!

This course is great for any skill level!

I absolutely love this course. It so far my favorite one in the St. Cloud area. I will be frequenting this course throughout the golfing season.

Great shape maintained thru the dry weather.

Great condition. They have put in the work and improved over last year.

Enjoyable variety of terrain and shot challenge

Territory is a beautifully designed and very well-maintained course featuring two distinct nines - an open links-style front; and a parkland (7 of nine holes) back. Driver landing areas are somewhat generous throughout, but well-placed bunkers, marshes, ponds, elevation changes, mounding, and various green configurations add to the challenge. From the tips it plays to just under 7,000 yards. Located on the east side of St Cloud, it's not exactly a Twin City metro course, but worth the drive. Great food and service in the busy Coyote Moon Grille after your round.

We played in 4.5 hours but your rating slide does not go there.

This course has a few difficult holes that always give me trouble. That is the reason some of my friends don't play this course. I like the difficult holes and find that part appealing when playing this course. The one downfall is that it is not a walking course for most of us and I like to walk.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota