Slope N/A
Rating N/A

There are 36 holes of championship golf available at White Hawk Country Club. The club's four nine-hole golf courses are named Grey Hawk, Black Hawk, Red Hawk, and Silver Hawk. The Black and Grey Courses formed the original 18-hole layout when the club first opened in 1996. The Black Hawk nine is the shortest of the four at 3,469 yards from the back tees. It has a more traditional links-style layout that is player friendly enough for beginners but still offers a challenge with strategically placed bunkers and water hazards. The club's signature hole is the par-3 sixth, which is known for its intimidating island green. White Hawk C.C. has been ranked as one of northwest Indiana's best golf courses and it is conveniently located less than an hour south of downtown Chicago.

White Hawk Country Club

Year Built 2001

Golf Simulator Yes

Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper attire required year around, no denim or t-shirts.

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Showers, Lockers, Locker Rooms

Great Course.

Had a great round today, all was smooth and Course was in great condition. Greens a fast.

Challenging and Interesting

Today was a bit soggy in spots, due to the torrential downpour last night, so it was understandable and still playable. The course was well manicured and the greens were fast, so long putts were difficulty to gauge with slanted greens especially. The carts were immaculate and the entire golf staff, beverage cart gal and the kids trimming areas on the course were all very friendly and made you feel very welcome. I really enjoyed the course and everyone there. Thanks for a very nice experience.

Great layout poor customer service rude staff

If you like wide fairways and fast greens this is your place. It has 4 9 hole courses. I really like the layout. A few issues is with the Covid issue going on they can't guarantee carts this is a course you do not want to walk jtll take you forever! Very spaced out. Why sell tee times ahead of time if you cant get a cart like most other courses do. Tbey offer online tee times and it says with cart but when you call to double check they say its the walking rate carts are not guaranteed. So call ahead of time see if they are busy or you won't have a cart. I had a incident with an employee names Tim who works by the cart area. I playwd the grey course first then decided I wanted to play 9 more so I went and paid for 9 more and asked which course do I go off of. The young girl said silver. So I goto silver and I played 1st hole and then tee off on the 2nd hole and here comes Tim telling me I can't play this course to go pixk up my ball. I said this is where the pro shop sent me and he began to argue and say they didn't send me there calling me a liar thinking I didn't pay for my 2nd round showed him my recipt. Really belittled me and just kept on saying rude things to me. A nice place like this shouldn't have staff treating people this way. I didnt know there was a league going off and the girl who sent me made a mistake. It could have been addressed differently to me then the way he spoke to me about it. I called the pro shop to let them know what this Tim said to me and how he made me feel. He should speak to women that way let alone anyone that way in a place of business don't be rude to your guests. The pro shop appointed and said he would be spoken to thst it was their fault for sending me to the wrong course because of the league going out a hour later. So I then golfed the red course and really was still upset on the way I was treated didnt have much of a good time after that. There are other great courses in the area I can gice my business to and I had already aged there 3 days this week. Thats still a good chunk of money to dedicate to one course. You think they want there people coming back or they must make enough on the memberships that they don't care about the public people. Its a great course otherwise just stay away from TIM!!!

Must Play

Played White Hawk gray to silver and both mines were in tremendous shape. Greens were lightening fast.
I recommend this course in Crown Pt IN a must play. I will return to play it again before the season is over.
Ball Striker

Great course and layout

First time playing and it was after a rainy day so alot of soft spots but course was well kept and maintained and really loved the layout. We played the red which is wide open with some challenges and water but wasn't as tough as the silver course. silver has 3 holes where you had to carry and if you don't it's a drop. I really recommend this course course for the money we spent.

Best Value in Area

Course is in very good condition given the high volume of play. The only detractor is condition of bunkers. Pro-shop, restaurant, starter staff is extremely professional and courteous. Restaurant atmosphere and food is excellent and not over-priced. Holes provide a variety of settings: wetlands, hardwoods. creeks, ponds, heather grasses, etc. A very enjoyable overall experience.

A- / B+

I'm kind of torn about this course because I really want to like it more. Facilities were nice. Staff was friendly. Food was very basic and extremely slow. Course was in pretty good shape. Bunkers were unplayable and in really poor shape. Not holding water but not holding sand either. For being as beat up as the greens were they rolled pretty well. It's a pretty nice course for the price, not sure I'd drive from the city often for it but overall it was pretty enjoyable and can't beat the price for what you get.

Highly Recommend

Beautiful course that is in excellent condition even in November.

All I can say is WOW

This was a real treat. Played the course for the first time and could not believe the conditions for the first week of November. I would really fear to play these greens in the middle of a dry hot summer as they were lightning fast this late in the season and in great shape.

Very scenic course.

The course was beautiful to look at and play. I will definitely be going back again.

You will use every club in your bag

The only problem I have with this course is pace of play. Every time I play there; there is always one group holding up the entire side. They need a ranger to move s-l-o-w groups along. Played 7 holes in less than an hour, 11 holes took more than 3 hours. A foursome with no players in front of them...3some, 2some, 2some, 2some behind. The four groups bunched up on every hole. All 9 players finished the 4th hole on grey while the 4some played the 5th. No reason for 4 groups to be waiting on a par 4!

This couse has very good green.

Green is good.
maintain good too.
however very diffecult find silver couse.

Plays Twice a year

White Hawk - Beautiful Course

Great value through golfnow, when I do play I search for deals as I am not good enough to pay $100 a round ! do not play a lot but great course and look forward to playing the course again. Staff really takes care of you and makes you fell like a big shot (even when you're not ) , I played Silver Hawk & Grey Hawk course.Thanks, White Hawk !!

very nice variety of holes short and long

it had been 2 yrs. since we played white hawk. the course was in great shape except for a few of the sand traps had not been dragged for at least a week in looking at them. tees fairways and green well above average.

Awesome course. Very busy and they over booked the course. Lost a ton of balls.

This course is sweet!

I love coming to this course ( White Hawk), The people are friendly and the course is always in fabulous shape. I travel from Orlando to visit and always make a point to play White Hawk as often as possible.I consider this course challenging but golfer friendly.
I'll be back in the spring,see ya!

Always a clean track

With the exception of playing after a huge outing, White Hawk is creeping up on being the best couse in NWI. With the new owner, alot of issues and course related problems are being addressed. Silver has been completely redone, and is carved into the woods with pristine greens and beautiful, elevated greens. Best value for the money. Just watch out when you book, verify there are no outings or your pace will be 5hrs with hacked up fairways.

Cedar Lake, Indiana