Broadlands Golf Course is an 18-hole, public course located in the city of Broomfield. It is one of many courses in Colorado designed by Richard Phelps. The golf course opened in 1999 and offers 7,263 yards of golf with a par of 72. It has a prairie like landscape with lakes forming water hazards that come into play on eleven holes. The greens are undulating and large and the rolling fairways are wide. One particularly challenging hole to note is Broadlands Golf Course's 15th, which is a lengthy par-5 covering 559 yards that requires a shot over water to reach the well-protected green.

Broadlands Golf Course

Year Built 1999
Fairways Winter Rye Grass
Architect Rick Phelps (1999)

Carts Yes - $10 - $20

Dress code Appropriate golf attire

Great course, welcoming and caring staff

Course was just recovering from snow storm however fairways, tee boxes and greens were all in excellent shape. Mike ( club pro) is super nice as are other staff members. Carts were understandably prohibited but they loaned us push carts for no charge.
This course is a blessing to the Denver golf community! Thanks for letting us play even though it could have been judged as premature and they could have kept the course closed. I’ll be returning as often as I can.

Always a good time

This is a great neighborhood course in Broomfield, CO. There is a men’s club which organizes fun tournaments for its members (anyone can join, currently over 80 members). The toughest holes for me are number two, eight and nine. Two is not worth going for the green (lay up short), eight has a narrow fairway with water on both sides and nine slopes towards water and is fairly long for a Par 4. The people in the clubhouse are the nicest you can find, and you see young kids play and practice all the time, a lively and lovely place. Played there over 100 times, and still love it.

The Broadlands

Overall we had a great time but pace was way to slow...4 hours and 4:45 minutes to play 18 holes

This course is interesting, with great views, very playable for our skill level ( 12 and 16 handicap) Nice greens! Staff super friendly!

Very nice course

It’s was awesome.
This course fair way perfect green was amazing
I’ll play soon again.

Good day

The course was in good shape, pace of play was fine until we allowed someone to jump a head.

Broadlands in July

Course is in excellent shape. Lush fairways and firm greens-no damage like on other local courses.

Play was slow due to threesome ahead of us who had to agonize over every putt. Not very respectful of pace of play and golfers having to wait behind them.

Actually received a friendly greeting from the pro shop. This doesn’t happen very often.

Great course, great price!

The Broadlands was in excellent shape and the course was challenging and has an interesting layout. The $30. green fee, with a cart, was very reasonable and I will definitely play there again!

Too Crowded

They book tee times every 8 minutes. No public course in America can keep a 4.5 hour pace booking every 8 minutes. We were scheduled to tee off at 11:36. We didn’t actually tee off until 12:15 and we finished at 4:50. Waited on every shot until the rains came and a lot of the golfers in front of us called it quits. I would not play here again.

Great course with great staff

I played this course while I was in Denver on business. It a great course with quality practice facility. There are plenty of holes that will challenge you with your shot placement. The greens were fast but consistent. I would play this course again.

Great Course - Perfect spring Day in Denver !!

The course was in better shape than I expected for early April. The greens were flat and well maintained, especially for this early in the season. Play did slow down with some inexperienced golfers .playing some stray shots, looking for balls etc. All said - a great day on a very good course.

Great winter golf day.

Course was in great shape and condition on a 61 degree winter day. Played easily in 4 hours and had a wonderful day.

Good day, better conditions than expected, good deal

We played 12/19/19. We expected snow, but there wasn't hardly any to deal with. Nice. The staff was very friendly & welcoming. The course was very walkable, which might even be preferable. The greens were very reasonable, especially it's Dec., and were quite receptive even with it frozen ~1/2" down. We enjoyed the day and the good price.

Not open

Called the morning of our tee time to validate course was open as there was snow a couple days prior. Was told “yes we are open” so we drove all the way up from Colorado Springs to find the course snow covered and not open. Unreal...

Typical Public Course....

Let me preface this with I've been playing golf for 42 years and speak from experience. When we waited nearly 40 minutes past our tee time at #1, I pretty much knew it was going to be a bad day. We proceeded to wait on every shot up until #15- 5 hours later- when it began to rain and we picked up. Saw a ranger twice- they did the typical drive by and said nothing about the pace of play. Are you as sick as me of these golf courses that put revenue before the golfers experience? Have they forgotten that a good experience means we'll come back again and again? Instead they stack tee times to produce more revenue- on father's day too- rather than spacing them out to provide a better golf experience. This was our first and last time playing The Broadlands. Great layout and the course was in good shape. However, the greens were a mess with un-repaired ball marks which is not the courses fault. If you are one of golfers that doesn't repair your ball marks- please change sports! Sadly, the above is the case at so many courses across the country. The Broadlands is only one of many.

Kinda sad

I just find many golf course personnel in Colorado are not really good at their jobs. Making sure customers are aware of changes on the course, getting groups out, on time, letting customers know if the bathrooms are or aren't available, if there is water or not, cart availability, maybe even a lunch special..... Not Here!

Broomfield, Colorado
Thornton, Colorado
Broomfield, Colorado
Lafayette, Colorado
4.2058823529

Valid dates: Mar 02, 2020 - May 24, 2020
Experience extraordinary play on five fully renovated championship courses boasting pristine conditions. This spring, villa accommodations start at just $241/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary from $453/person/night (midweek).