A view of green #5 at Red from Prairie Lakes Golf Course

Dress code Dress code enforced

Amazing Food 24
Playing Multiple Courses 27

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Prair6 Lakes

P.L. is always a fun course to walk 18. Best bargain in the metroplex . $20 to walk and an awesome BBQ sandwich when finished.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

Solid Course - Great Value

Loved playing this course. Lots of water hazards and trees to get in your way, but a fair layout. They have 3 9's and they each have their own challenges.

I walked all 27 yesterday and loved it. This is a fairly flat course on the western banks of Mountain Creek Lake. Had rained hard the night before, but the course had drained fairly well and was very playable except for a some casual puddles here and there.

The "White" course has what the locals call "The Triangle" which is three holes that are highly exposed to the lake and require precise shots, back to back to back.

Also I don't believe they have any bunkers - so if you want to work on your tan in the sand, go to the beach instead.

The fairways were in great shape, as were the tee boxes. My only knock on this course is that a few of the tee boxes were slanted and hard to find a flat spot to hit from.

Although the cart girl wasn't working, I really enjoyed the Eddlemans BBQ restaurant located inside the clubhouse.

I had a fantastic german sausage dog at the turn, then had the Par 4 plate after finishing up. Very nice with a cold Shiner.

You won't find a better value in the metroplex. I recommend giving it a go.

Commented on 05/21/2020

Hello, Nicklaus. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Commented on 05/11/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Prairie Lakes

Interesting layout-good pace on front (white) terrrible slow on back (blue) and no marshalling.
Greens were abysmal-just aerated. Would have been nice to know.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hi Clifford! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and honest feedback of your round with us. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Walker! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Commented on 05/06/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us! Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round! We look forward to hearing from you!

Commented on 05/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating of us! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Nice, challenging track!

Aside from slower than usual greens, Prairie Lakes delivered another great round and overall golfing experience!

Commented on 05/06/2020

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course thanks you!

Please play here

I just played my 3rd best round here of 81. Course is in great condition. Fairways are nice to hit off of. Greens are true. Rough is fun if trees aren't in the way. Walking has been enjoyable with this cooler weather. I can't wait to play through the summer when I can.

Commented on 05/01/2020

Hello, Kuzumi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course!

Please Communicate That Carts Aren't Available!!!

Very disappointed to learn upon arrival (an hour early) that we had to walk. We were under the impression that we would be socially distanced with carts. My Dad had driven down from Garland (in other words he had driven a long way) and could've easily brought his pull cart from home if we'd have only known we'd be walking. Walking would've been enjoyable with the right equipment but without it was an exhausting sweaty disaster that severely impacted not only our play but also our enjoyment.

Felt like the staff sort of big-timed us as we sat around waiting to tee off for absolutely no apparent reason at all. In fact the course eventually stacked up both in front of and behind us while we waited. This was very difficult to understand especially during these days of COVID-19.

I've always been a big fan of this place and I think that's why our experience yesterday was so incredibly disappointing. Doesn't seem like it would've taken much effort at all on the the part of the management and or staff to make the experience for everyone a whole lot more enjoyable.

Will definitely be a while before I head back to Prairie Lakes . . .

Commented on 04/27/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to a review of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive. Due to the conditions of the state and COVID-19, we are doing our best to work in compliance with the current restrictions and maintaining proper social distancing, we try to do everything we can to keep our golfers safe and in good health. We hope that you understand these restrictions and that you will give us another chance to play Prairie Lakes Golf Club in the near future.

Please advertise walking only

I wish they would advertise online they are not doing any golf carts because of the virus. I would have brought my pull cart. Not too enjoyable to carry clubs 18 holes when its 85 degrees. My biggest issue from the start was when I arrived and met my twosome ( nice folks ) we had to wait 40 minutes to tee off. Yes we arrived early, but nobody was on the tee box for the Red, White or Blue courses. They called a group 15 minutes later to start on the White but nobody was still on the Red or Blue tee boxes. What was THEIR issue. I've been golfing here for over 15 years and almost always had a great experience. Enjoyed my day with the father and son team, might wake up tomorrow with a sore shoulder carrying clubs for 4 hours.

Commented on 04/27/2020

Hi Matthew, thank you for taking the time to review your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive for as we aim to provide a 5-star experience every time. Working in compliance with the current restrictions and maintaining proper social distancing, we try to do everything we can to keep our golfers safe and in good health. We would also like to apologize for the delay of play during your round. With an uncharacteristically full day, we do our best to accommodate everyone who comes out to play in a reasonable time frame and apologize if we missed weren't able to get you out to ply the course sooner. We hope that you understand and will give us another chance to play Prairie Lakes Golf Club in the future. That being said, please reach out to our team in the pro shop for further resolution in this matter.

In the Middle

Not great but not bad. I always enjoy the layout of this course, it’s gorgeous and at this time of year easy to walk. Everything is great about this course, but where it lacks is the greens. They are rough. Your ball wont stop bouncing until it gets to the hole. People aren’t fixing their ball marks on the green. It’s patchy as well. I feel that I’ve summed up the greens well. Overall it’s always a fun place to play with friends and family.

Commented on 04/22/2020

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the conditions of the greens are extremely important to us. We are working to get everything up to par as the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/10/2020

Hi, thank you so much for the great rating and review of us! We are glad to see that you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Prairie Lakes Golf Course - White Course.

Commented on 03/10/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Prairie Lakes!

Overpriced Muni course

$50 is way way too much for this course
Then they charge extra for range balls to gig the player
Great practice areas and love that it is 27 holes so there is a different 9 most of the time
However first time I played this course two years prior it was half the price
$50 is out of line
No cart girl, or water jugs and bathrooms in reasonable places would be nice
Was part of a group
Definitely won’t play there again for $50
Maybe $30

Commented on 03/02/2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review, we hope you'll change your mind at come see us again soon!

Commented on 02/24/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Prairie Lakes and hope you'll come see us again soon!

Dormant fairways

Tees were nice. Fairways were brown and hard,l; must have been he to the winter season. Greens were sprayed. Some were fast, some were slow and bumpy

Commented on 02/06/2020

Commented on 01/27/2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, we hope you'll come see us again soon!

Irving, Texas