Style Links
Cambridge Golf Club - IN

Year Built 2000
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Architect Tim Liddy (2000)

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Bar, Catering, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Indiana (2019 #22)

Great layout Great value

Played here many times. I love the layout. It’s a links style course and can be a beast in the wind. The tees, fairways (a few under repair but no issue), and Greens are good. Greens are slowish which is ok as they are undulating and would be a nightmare if they were hard and fast. Only major issue is the bunkers They’ve completely abandoned maintaining the bunkers. We literally laid out of them as 90% of them are unplayable. To be fair, they installed way too many bunkers for a public course anyway. Many are grown over and should be converted to grass bunkers. Weekend green fees $41 with cart so good value.

Commented on 07/22/2020

Hi jk215254. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Cambridge Golf Club!

Area best!

I've been playing some area courses on Wednesdays and can honestly say, none of the courses are on par with Cambridge!. The course is as good as it's ever been and maybe even better! Greens could be a little faster but they're still fast enough for most players and are in great shape. The absolute best public course in the tri-state area!

Commented on 07/22/2020

Thank you for your review, yorlig46. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Cambridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/22/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Cambridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Bets course in the area for the price

Love the layout. Course is in great shape. Greens roll fair. The course has put in a lot of work over the pst two years to make this course like it is now.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Cambridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great course!

Course is in great shape. Greens roll well but not too fast. Love the layout. Definitely some challenging holes! I think it the beat course for the money in the area.

Commented on 07/13/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Sycamorestull! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/09/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, raleyj. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Great Choice

Wow what a great golf course!! Drove 1.5 hr to play and was not disappointed. From club house staff to starter and ranger everyone was very helpful and friendly. Course conditions were very good and the lay out is awesome definitely goes to one of my top courses to play.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u2987936. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club.

a great place to play

the course was in good shape the greens was playing good the fairways and rough was in good shape the tee boxes could used a mowing but on the 4th 0f july holiday probably the ground keeper was off the only problem was the group in front of us caught the group in front of them which slow everybody down a little on the back nine and the group behind us kept hitting into us while we was getting off the green they need to remember if it slow down you still can,t play any faster beside that was a good day

Commented on 07/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u000001418062. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cambridge Golf Club thanks you!

Fantastic course

Course conditions are always good but keep getting better and better! The addition of starters and marshals has really improved pace of play. As a twosome yesterday we played in just under 3 hours. The new staff in the pot-shop are very friendly. I love this course.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Hello, dneufelder1. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Cambridge Golf Club!

Course is great condition!

The course was in great condition. Greens played pretty true. Fairways were dry and the ball rolled out for days. I play here 3 to 5 times a year, and it's worth the money every time!

Commented on 06/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cambridge Golf Club thanks you!

Beautiful Course

I thought that Cambridge was a beautiful course that is well maintained. The greens were fast and very undulating. I had a great experience for my first time there and I will be going back!

Commented on 06/26/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u371773472! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club!

Beautiful Links

Great course and price for the round.
Be mindful they let singles and twosomes out on Saturday mornings.

Commented on 05/28/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club.

Cambridge golf course

Course was in great shape. Greens were great. 5-22-20.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Cambridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Solid value links course

If you’re playing golf in southern Illinois or Indiana you need to play Cambridge. Links style wrapped around Beacon Hill in the northern suburbs of Evansville, this course is a solid fair test of your skill. Wind will be a Factor. Water will be a factor. Greens are sculpted. And deceptively difficult. My group travels -an hour and a half to play this course several times a year. Great value.

Commented on 05/20/2020

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u964658744! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cambridge Golf Club!

NICE COURSE

Fun and challenging round, as usual. The course is rounding into shape and the greens are fast (like they should be). The course is never boring and provides almost enough tee boxes to be a fair test for a wide range of skill levels. The absolute nicest public course in the Evansville tri-state area!

Commented on 04/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us yorlig46. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cambridge Golf Club thanks you!

The Best!

Very wet, of course, but very playable. They had just cut the greens which really improved the enjoyment of the round. This course plays it's best when the greens are fast (hint, hint). Love the layout and never get bored playing this course. One of the best two courses in the Evansville area.

Commented on 03/19/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, yorlig46. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

The course is wet but the dormant zoysia keeps it from being muddy. Drainage is good. Still very playable even in winter conditions. The shop and restaurant staff is friendly. I love this course.

Commented on 03/19/2020

Winter at Cambridge

Course is well groomed can’t wait till spring. It was soggy but playable. I think it is the best course I’ve played in the area. City courses can’t compete.

Commented on 02/27/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon in the spring.

Newburgh, Indiana