Creekside Golf Course

Silver 48 3728 yards
Green 48 3189 yards
Yellow 48 1779 yards
Scorecard for Glen Course
Black M: 36.8/137 475 386 425 345 395 352 211 529 152 3270 null null null null null null null null null 3270
Silver M: 36.1/132 447 362 326 323 355 327 171 441 138 2890 null null null null null null null null null 2890
Green M: 34.5/123 379 327 275 273 331 263 154 315 120 2437 null null null null null null null null null 2437
Yellow M: 33.7/122 W: 36.8/131 241 124 125 175 179 133 65 187 102 1331 null null null null null null null null null 1331
Par 5 4 4 4 4 4 3 5 3 36 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 36

Year Built 2000
Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Don Childs (2000) Wadsworth Golf Construction (2000)

Golf Simulator Yes
Practice Hole Yes

9-Hole Rounds 8

Challenging 9 holer

Read my previous reviews. We visit this Valpo Park District course one a year with our GolfVisions books. In really decent shape...has range, practice area and 3 additional holes besides the nine if you want to get in 12. A decent routing and water/wetlands comes into play on 6 of the nine holes so keeping your ball in play is a must for scoring. I like the vibe of this place....and wish more non 18 courses were like this. 4 sets of tees and a decent design as well. 3.25 stars.

Tough

Only nine holes but challenging. Well kept and playable even after the heavy rains the day before. Nice driving range and chipping greens.

3.5 stars nice pleasant 9 or 12 holer

Read my review from early last year. A very nice 9 or unusual 12 holer. Challenging with lots of water and some nice doglegs....little to no shade....no water jugs on course. Several sets of tees for all types of golfers. Played here prior to playing the 18 at Forest Park the other Valpo park district course. Nice range and indoor instruction facility. Greens were in decent shape and the rest of the course was in decent shape. Wish this place were closer to me because it's a pleasant place. Recommended if you want to just play 9 or 12. The eighth hole got my goat again........

1st Time

I play 2 to 3 times a week, but my wife is just starting to play. 18 Holes is too much for her and even the ladies tees are a challenge on a lot of courses. She loved having the ability to play back or select the tees way up. I enjoyed the layout although I was just a little confused a couple of times, there are a number of blind tee shots and I had to run up the fairway to see the layout. (we had the good fortune of having nobody pushing from behind)

We did not take advantage of the driving range and practice facility but both looked very good.

We will be back

Creekside 9 or 12

I play this course quite frequently, and I enjoy it. There is something for everyone here. The various tee boxes allow one to really mix it up as to what a hole will play like. I also like the fact that a 9 hole booking now means one can play 12 if one so chooses.

Before you had to add the 3 extra holes. Great course that will make you think about your next shot, always in very good shape. Courteous staff, and great value when booking through GolfNow. By choosing a HotDeal tee time, I basically had my spot all to myself; no one in front of me, and no one immediately behind me. Allowed me to take my time and work on a few things in my game. Would recommend this course to anyone looking for a challenge and an enjoyable round of golf.

Nice Nine Holer

With our Golfvisions players pass our group enjoyed playing this course prior to heading out to Valpo's other course Forest Park for an afternoon 18.. Some nice challenging holes - the par 5 eighth is a beast. The 3 extra holes we didn't play but they looked interesting. Definitely worth a play if you live in the area for a quick nine or twellve! Fairways were cut, greens were in very good shape as welll.

Excellent 9 hole course

The plan was to just play 9 holes but since the replay fee was only 3 dollars we played another 9 holes.

Make Time for 9 at Creekside & Play the Bonus 3 Holes

What a fun and challenging experience! Creekside has many great holes but my favorite was #12, the last of the bonus holes. Course was in great shape and unbelievably affordable. $15 to ride! I would definitely recommend for anyone in the area and also if you have a bit of a drive. If the course doesn't satiate your appetite then play a few more holes in the state of the art simulators in the clubhouse.

Not a bad 9

I've played this 9 hole course quite a few times now I really enjoy it if you are looking to get in a quick nine this is a great place to do so

A good challenge at a very reasonable price

I personally love playing this course. It's pretty difficult for a 9 hole but it also has 3 bonus holes that can put a different twist to any game. Cheers

Nice Spring Tune Up

Maybe a tad wet & muddy in a couple spots but I always find Creekside a challenge!

Sweet 9 Holes

I like this course, but I wish they had another 9. We played 9 twice, but would be great if they had another 9. As far as the actual 9 holes goes, there are several challenging holes where club selection is critical. There are various shots you must play to hit the well kept greens. The greens are large and very tough to read. Overall, I liked this course, but I am not sure if I would go back as when I golf I want to golf 18 (if not more)!

Coarse plays to all skill levels

Good value, good place to play. Plenty of tee boxes from different distances. Nice when golfing with a beginner

Great place to work on 2nd shot

3 holes were not playable due to flooding. Replacement 10 was shortened to 150 yds. Good time with no wait time.

Great value/challenging course

I've played here several times. Great value, well maintained and challenging course. The staff is friendly and helpful and other ammenities (driving range; putting green) are great. This is a nice location for the novice golfer or for a decent player to get in a quick 9.

Very Enjoyable Nature Inspired Course

As a beginner golfer (started this summer), I have found myself going back to this course often. It offers challenges on each hole but not so difficult that it takes the fun out of learning and improving each time out. The course is nature inspired with streams, wetlands and ponds. For the price, this is a great course in the Valpo area and would recommend to any golf enthusiast not matter the skill level.

course not advertised as 9 holes

Some nice variation, patrons don't fix many ball marks on greens. Disappointed it was only 9 holes for the price.

Valparaiso, Indiana

Valid dates: Nov 16, 2018 - Apr 30, 2019
Enjoy an overnight resort stay, soaking in our Mineral Therapy Pool, and two 18-hole rounds of golf with a cart, starting at only $239 + tax.