Hidden Hills Golf Course

Hidden Hills Golf Course
Gold 70 5071 yards
Scorecard for Hidden Hills
Blue M: 67.2/113 452 393 424 361 164 513 337 179 348 3171 506 183 389 150 291 177 330 421 340 2787 5958
White M: 68.0/111 442 374 403 320 150 489 315 156 338 2987 493 169 347 139 270 161 321 406 268 2574 5561
Gold M: 64.1/107 W: 65.1/109 442 347 403 221 146 489 315 156 218 2737 410 152 331 139 253 110 292 379 268 2334 5071
Red M: 63.1/99 W: 64.1/101 289 281 380 211 146 434 295 123 218 2377 410 139 312 125 211 110 292 295 218 2112 4489

Year Built 1999

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Shirts must be worn at all times.

Serene, challenging, rural

If you can score a hot deal here, you're in for a treat. The course starts a bit slow, easier, uphill and downhill but the back nine is a fun twist and turn of tricky holes with good visuals and some opportunities to score. There are more blind shots than you might be happy with but that brings you back because you'll think you can score better the next time. The greens are in good shape, don't get much play at this out of the way location, but can test you well. Give it a shot, you Chop !

Unaccommodating Staff and Poor Golf Course Conditions

We had 6 golfers coming to play this course on a Sunday morning so we called ahead to get two tee times. Upon arrival Sunday morning they inform us we will have to play as a foursome and twosome only because they could not allow us to take a total of four golf carts. We discussed with the folks running the course that we were trying to play a 3 on 3 game and splitting up would not allow us to do that.The reason behind not allowing us to have a fourth cart was it would not allow for golfers later in the morning to play if they ran out of carts. Dissapointed we took off and played as foursome and twosome, the course was in horrendous condition, over half the tee boxes have no grass and the greens still had dew lines on them as were finishing up at noon thats how tall the greens were. Upon completion and returning to the clubhouse there were still 8 golf carts sitting there ready to go and another 5-6 waiting to be washed and then would be ready. This put the nail in the coffin for our group and all vowed to never come back. Plenty of other courses in the area with friendly staff and much nicer courses.

Hidden gem

After a break in the rain, we were able to play 18 holes and had a blast! Even though it was cart path only, it was so enjoyable! The lakes, woods, hills, and waterfall made it so pretty. I am all about pretty when choosing a golf course. Some of the holes were challenging, as the fairway ended before the green and we hit over bushes and creeks, which made the course interesting. The greens were in great shape. The staff was very cordial and friendly. What a fun day of golf!

Hidden Hills

This course was in terrible shape. If you missed the green by a yard, you lost your ball. The greens were ridicously slow. The bugs were miserable. I play various courses 3-5 times a week and this was by far be worst round I’ve played on any course in the past few years. I was beyond disappointed.

A great course at a fair price

Immaculately kept fairways, forgiving greens, a layout with some character (12-14 are wild), nice cozy clubhouse with a full bar, friendly staff, picturesque terrain, for my precious time this place has the full package. I plan on playing at Hidden Hills whenever the half hour drive from my town can be scheduled. Highly recommend giving it a try.

Indy Advisor

So Much Wasted Potential

This course could have a lot going for it, but it misses the mark. As previous reviewers suggested, the layout is a little screwy. But what really disappointed me were the conditions, which cannot completely be excused by our terrible winter. Most of the fairways and a majority of the rough was patchy at best with lots of bare mud/dirt. Is it a disease or bad upkeep? Either way, they were horrible - permanent winter rules horrible. At least the ball ran forever off the tee. The greens weren't quite 1970s-style shag carpet in length, but it was close. Just aim at the center of the hole and gun it. Tee boxes were about the same length of grass as in my backyard at home (when they had grass - see my attached photo for example).

For the price of $31 at 5 PM, I expected more, but left very unsatisfied. It has potential with better upkeep and maybe making holes 7-9 into 1-3 even with the funky doglegs on the back. But I would not recommend the drive there even with little other to choose from nearby.

Hidden Holes/Boomerang Back Nine

The gentleman in the club house greeted me warmly. Check that box, but just that box. I don’t think this course was designed by an actual certified Golf Course Architectural Professional. The overall layout is weird. You play 1 through 6 and then return to the club house to hunt down holes 7, 8 and 9 and then good luck finding 10. The back nine is a joke. Hidden Hills decided to go with boomerangs instead of doglegs. Bold choice, but ill conceived. Be warned: There’s a lot of blind shots and directional poles are rare. We had fun though because of the odd layout and we played from the senior tees which made it easier.

3rd time playing; 1st time hassled about collared shirts

Nice course. Beautiful views. Challenging greens.....because of neglegent ball mark repairers. Please, collared shirt wearers, fix your ball marks on greens. I am tired of courses trying to enforce collared shirts but allowing green destroying ball marks (see my review on Stonecrest). I fix multiple marks on greens in my tee shirt because i respect the course and the game. Wish the snobs in polos would do the same. But hey, they make the place look classy!

Fun course

Nice course with some challenging terrain. Dog legs and obstacles that make you second guess hitting driver. Staff however were not very friendly. I'm there to play so I suppose it's not the end of the world.

A little challenging

Great place, great staff. The course has a great layout it is a little challenging. Make sure to stay in the fairway I lost 2 balls in the rough.

Good day at hidden hills very

Very unique place to play. The staff was great. Very enjoyable.

Course is pretty good shape

The Greens were excellent A, 4 or 5 tee boxes needed attention, grade of C+, Fairways in decent shape, same thing 4 or 5 fairways needed work, overall B grade on fairways. Overall course in pretty good shape , I would recommend playing this course and will be back.

Mowing

Losing balls in the fairway the grass needed Mouw it was a Wednesday I don't know when they mow it driving range pretty bad

Great golf course for an economical fee

It was a challenging course for the average player, but you need to stay out of the rough! Nice greens and adequate fairways

Best course in the area

This course is probably the best course in a 45 min radius

Well maintained and friendly staff

Well maintained with friendly sta ff. I would go back again

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019