Type Municipal
Spring Creek Golf Course

Year Built 2006

Golf School Academy No

Must stay in fairways unless you take a lot of balls. Nice layout. Great condition.

You Gotta Play This Course

One of the best 18 hole golf courses in Northeast Kansas. Fairways are in excellent shape, native grasses will make you think twice about letting the ball stray right or left and the greens are fast and true. Settle in for some fun on the front and get ready for some trouble on the back. Greens tend to roll so you might want to run the ball on. Not too far or you'll be off the green! Go for the golf then stay for great food in the clubhouse.

Lovely Course

This 18 hole golf course is one of the premier courses in Northeast Kansas. It's worth your time to travel to this challenging, excellent condition course. You're rewarded for fairway tee shots, but don't stray to far because native grasses will eat your golf ball. It's always a good idea to have several with you! The bent grass greens are true and let you roll the ball instead of hit it. The Staff is always friendly and the clubhouse has a variety of lunchtime items for your enjoyment.

Hidden Gem!

Great track! We travel an hour and a half a few times a year to play Spring Creek! It is an awesome course that you can tell the community of Seneca takes pride in! It is always in excellent shape with fast greens and great food in the clubhouse! It is definitely worth a drive and a true hidden gem outside the big city!

Fun ... relaxing and “Brock” was great in Clubhouse!

Nice, beautiful, price worthy and very good greens! Staff was friendly and positive.

A gem in Northern Kansas

Outstanding course conditions and friendly staff. We will return, great course for the money.

Excellent

Had a wonderful experience. Tight narrow fairways plus fast, very well maintained, greens. Challenging little course. I’ll definitely be back to play.

First time

Friendly staff, well kept course, fun to play, it's challenging but able to score well. Well kept secret. We will be playing again soon.

Spring Creek in the Fall

Course was in excellent shape! Greens rolled very well. Winds were in the 20's but didn't affect our play. Highly recommend this course!

Spring Creek is a Great Value in NE Kansas

Can't say enough good things about this course. Always in great condition. Greens are quick just like a good player would want. Clubhouse staff is friendly and always quick to tell you to come back. Best Value in NE Kansas!

Great layout, great value.

It was a little slow to start but two groups let us play through and we made up the time. I love the layout, and the greens are challenging but fair. Very good food in the clubhouse and a selection of cigars. I will be back for sure.

Very Nice

We saw this course across the pond while staying at Stallbaumer RV Park when we were passing through town. Very nice golf course. Very well maintained. Staff was very friendly. We had lunch afterwards which was also very good. We would definitely play this course again if in the area.

Small town course with large amminities!

Booking a tee time was a great experience. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We played the front nine then ate lunch. We were treated to a complementary homemade brownie! Ball washers were available on every hole. The course was challenging but not overwhelming. Highly recommend this course to friends.

A Must play in Kansas!

This is one of the funnest golf courses I have ever played! It is challenging but fair for all skill levels and the conditions are superb! Great rates, food and the staff could not have been friendlier.

Poor weather

Hidden Gem

Course is maintained so well. Has better greens than any public course in Kansas City. Layout is fun, and has some great holes such as the par 5 3rd, the par 4 5th, the par 4 12th and the par 4 16th. Native grass makes accuracy off the tee important even though most fairways are wide. Played in the rain a couple weeks ago for a scramble and it held up very well.

Impressed my friends with this choice

I had a friend fly into KC to spend the weekend in the area and golf was item #1 on the agenda. We have mutual friends in Beatrice that wanted to play too so I needed a mutually convenient course to play between there and Topeka. This course was a logical choice.

I previously had played the course but the other three friends had not. They were quite impressed by the challenging layout with all of the nature areas and overall course conditions (smooth greens that putted true and a nice carpet of grass on the boxes and fairways).

While I couldn't stay for lunch, 2 of my friends did and they were pleased with the food and value when I checked with them later. The lady running the kitchen AND the golf pro were both super friendly and welcoming. They could not have made us feel more welcome.

Now the golf: I play here once a year in a tournament that uses the white tees and I have found it 'easy'. Our group of '60 somethings' chose to play the blue tees and there is a big yardage difference between the 5700ish whites and 6500ish blues. The carries and sight lines change from the back tees and more trouble seemed to come into play. My friends play from around 6600 yards on their respective home clubs and they felt Spring Creek was more challenging albeit a little shorter (the course rating and slope confirmed this post round). Ideally, I'd like to see a tee box setup with a yardage at about 6300 yards, as a happy medium, but I'm looking forward to teeing it up from the back again and trying to score better too.

Poor weather

A very nice, fun course!

A friend and I played here three times over 10 days, in some pretty lousy spring weather, and really enjoyed it. There are several challenging holes and only two holes that you might call "easy." Has a good amount of water, but would be a better course with more sand traps and more mounds and valleys on the greens. Closes with a challenging, long, uphill # 18.

Fun challenging course

I thought the course was in good shape, and the greens were very nice. There were several holes that I would play them differently the next time I play there, and I do plan on going back.

Awesome course for the money!!

I play this course every time I come out to brothers from KC. We take our to sons and have a great time. Spring Creek is a shot makers course. The greens are in great condition and if you get loose with your shots there are a lot of places to lose strokes. The customer service is always outstanding. Spring Creek is definitely worth getting out and playing.

Pawnee City, Nebraska