Legendary Oaks Country Club

Year Built 1969
Architect Leon Howard (1969) Jay Riviere (2000)

Snacks

Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming

Available Sports

Basketball

Poor management

They charged me more than the golf now price. There was a tournament and the young woman taking my money didn't even mention the huge delay and that there were zero carts.

Commented on 10/27/2020

Hi, emiliewilshire. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Legandary oaks

Pace of play was not good. Not sure what can be done but there was a group of 6 golfers ahead of the group of 2 in front of us and we were constantly backed up with the group in front of us because they were having to wait on the 6 in front of them. We even had the group behind us catch up and have to wait. Very frustrating. 6 golfers shouldn’t be allowed to play together. It takes too long

Commented on 10/21/2020

Hello, u314160650095. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Commented on 10/15/2020

Hello, rvillarroel76. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Commented on 10/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Legendary Oaks Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great time on the Course.

Always like playing here. They are so friendly and provide great service. I had a 1030 AM tee time. I called to move it up and they squeezed me in. The pro shop employee was awesome and paired me up with 750 AM time.

Always meet some great players here. Build good relationships.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Commented on 10/05/2020

Commented on 10/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, chadminer00! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Commented on 10/01/2020

Great tune up course !

I have played here for over twenty years on and off. It is a good course to work on your game. The greens are what you would expect for a course in the country and tee boxes are so-so. The layout is great and the fairways are good. Prices on golf now make this the perfect tune up course except the greens are sooo slow

Commented on 10/01/2020

Hello, Franko27. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Ticked me off

Walk up and there is no sign for masks. Go inside and none of the employees are wearing. Then two of the three guys I'm playing are wanting to shake my hand. There are no inserts in holes. I have played there before and always walked. Today they decide to give me a hard time about walking, saying they don't allow it on weekends. I was never holding anyone up and still a ranger felt a need to tell the guys I was playing with I needed to start walking right after I hit my ball. No hygiene, arbitrary changing rules on walking, harassment from rangers. And it's still basically a goat ranch. Never again.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Hi, stevehydeinelpaso. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hello, EricPurfurst. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Saturday

Honestly I will never be going back to this course. Not only is the price not right but driving range is bad. Plus it was Saturday an they had no Marshall’s an our cart died on 15 and no one could bring a cart out to us we had to do some crazy stuff to get it up to the club house to get a new cart to go back to 15 which ended up taking us thirty min. Just to do all that. From hole 15!!!

To better explain we had to drive the cart 10 to 20ft jump off lift the seat flip a switch and keep repeating that the whole way up to the club house.

An we were just a two sum an it took us five hours to finish a round of golf cause the people in front of us wouldn’t let us pass. Both groups the first an the second group.
Don’t waste your money go somewhere else.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hi EasyHoles. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Legendary Oaks Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mgiles! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course!

Dead of summer review

The course was absolutely packed but the pace was still reasonable. Fairways not manicured and was very muched mixed grasses but still very playable. I will be back

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hello, u00000294953. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 09/11/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u962959291! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course!

The course is in good condition even after the rain we had last night. They need to explain to the maintenance staff that mowing right next to a tee box while someone is on it is not the right way to do things. They also need to be mowing at slower times and not following you up the fairways. Its good they at least have some on course beverage sales.

Commented on 09/11/2020

Hello, u2899750. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Somehow you get less than what you pay for .

I payed 20$ to play this course , and it was the equivalent of lighting on fire. The fairways were so overgrown it felt like I was hitting out of my backyard. Tons of bunkers on the course right ? Nope. The bunkers have turned into retention ponds and have not been drained. The greens feel like your ball is moving in slow motion. It amazes me how somehow can pay 20$ for a course and be left so unsatisfied . I only recommend this course if you want to experience an episode of black mirror . Place feels like it was left in the 1980’s .

Commented on 09/11/2020

Hi, cschultz14. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Not a bad Plan B

Course is what you would call a muni. Nice country course with some nice holes. Course is a bit pasture like with some unplayable areas. I would imagine that it gets a fair amount of play from the locals. Greens fair to middlin—not too fast, not too slow. However it has a lot of areas that need some TLC.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hello, krob34. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 09/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160691509! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Legendary Oaks Golf Course!

Waller, Texas