Legendary Oaks Country Club
Tournament 72 6565 yards 71.2 120
Regular 72 5995 yards 68.2 114
Ladies 72 5285 yards 71.4 122
Scorecard for Legendary Oaks Golf Course
Champions M: 72.8/126 405 385 195 490 460 530 190 435 410 3500 210 565 190 461 400 430 395 510 400 3561 7061
Tournament M: 71.2/120 365 360 175 475 390 515 175 410 365 3230 195 545 175 410 375 400 360 495 380 3335 6565
Regular M: 68.2/114 330 330 165 455 370 465 155 360 320 2950 175 485 160 370 350 375 330 470 330 3045 5995
Red W: 71.4/122 315 275 105 415 340 435 115 295 275 2570 135 465 115 340 300 320 310 435 295 2715 5285

Year Built 1969
Architect Leon Howard (1969) Jay Riviere (2000)

Nice greens.

First time here. 1 hour drive from home. Very cold day with a little wind and light rain.

Course was a little soggy due to our rainy fall. Some cart path only holes. Tees and fairways were good but the greens were very good, amongst the best I’ve played.

Clubhouse/restaurant had a good burger and Karbach beer on tap!

Commented On 11/12/2018

Hello, thank you for the splendid 4-star review! #LegendaryOaksGC

Very good value

Course is located on the country side. Very good value, extremely friendly staff, Despite lot of rain, course was playable.

Commented On 11/06/2018

Hello, we're glad you enjoyed a good value and our friendly staff. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC

Mild Challenging

This course is one that can be challenging and rewarding as well. Like it very much

The green on #6 is saturated, and has been on numerous occasions. Ridges in green from mower made it impossible to have a good chance of sinking a put from outside 2 ft.

Commented On 11/01/2018

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Incredibly disrespectful Course Member, Course Ranger, and Owner

Been here many times over the past couple of years but this round was the most horrifying day on a golf course ever experienced incited by two individuals who deemed for whatever reasons, they were more entitled to be playing golf than anyone else on the course. In addition, for the course ranger (George) and owner to condone this behavior because they knew the guy and his partner is absolutely ludicrous at best! Gents (and families), find a safer and less life-threatening place to play golf that does not require the involvement of the local authorities to end your pleasureful day of golf.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 10/16/2018:
Hello, we apologize you didn't fully enjoy your round. Our goal at Legendary Oaks Golf Course is for every player to enjoy their round. Thank you for playing, we hope you give us another chance in the future. #LegendaryOaksGC

Fairways and greens were in good condition. Sand traps were wet from recent rains and mostly dirt since sand keeps getting washed out. I never have liked hole number 6 with its moat around the green; other than that hole the course is a nice design with not much trouble.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 10/15/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our good course conditions and nice course layout. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC
Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 10/11/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our friendly staff and a great value. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC

Great time.

Even with all of the rain, the course had excellent drainage and was extremely playable. Couple of green held to much water which affected putting speed. Only negative is woman in pro shop is grumpy

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 10/05/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed a quick pace of play and a great value. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course!

Fun. Casual Course

I grew up in Illinois and this course reminded me of courses I played there. Small greens. Position go traps, trees, etc make this a shotmakers course.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 10/02/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our fun course layout and a great value. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC

Surprised

The course layout was OK with a few challenging holes. The condition of the course was fantastic. Absolutely worth more than we spent to play. Overall a great experience and would recommend the course to anyone.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 09/27/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our challenging course layout, fantastic course conditions, and a great value. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC
Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 09/19/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our good course conditions and friendly staff. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC
Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 09/14/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed a great value and our friendly staff. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC

Hidden Gem

Found Legendary Oaks by accident. It is a little out of the way but well worth the drive. Maintained great and a fun course. Best value in Cypress Houston area. With a great staff also

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 09/19/2018:
Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 09/05/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed a quick pace of play and our good course conditions. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC

Best Value near Houston

Legendary Oaks is the best value near Houston. Well worth the drive North on 290. Great layout, friendly people, in a country atmosphere. Putting conditions are good, a little slow but true. Plenty of challenges, play from the tee box based on your handicap. A move between white and blue can result in significant strokes.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 08/29/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed our nice course layout, friendly staff, and good course conditions. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC

Not that great, but hard to do better for the price

I have been on worse courses and for $31 is hard to do better in the Houston area. My biggest complaint was that several of the green had these water hazards completely surrounding the greens on all sides. These were not nice water areas, they were little more than ditches only about 10 feet wide and filled with water designed to suck up balls. It seemed pretty unfair to be honest.

Other than that, the course was fair. The greens were pretty decent and the fairways cute nice.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 08/29/2018:
Hello, we're glad you enjoyed a quick pace of play and our friendly staff. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course!

Great Golf Course

This is the sixth or seventh time I have played this course and it was probably in the best condition I have seen it. The pace was slow on the back nine. Perhaps the marshal should keep an eye on that and encourage the offenders to speed up a little!

Definitely worth the drive from Spring!

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 08/22/2018:
Thank you gjjlc71700 for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at Legendary Oaks Golf Course.

Nice course that may be our little secret

This is the second time I played the course and I really enjoyed playing this course. My son and I tee'd off at 8:10am on Friday. There were very few golfers on the course, so you do not feel rushed and we did not have to wait on the group ahead of us because of large groups or slow play. That is why it is our little secret.

The course offers several water hazards and sand traps to make the course more challenging. This is my new go to course. Not a lot of trees and not a lot of water. The fairway and greens were in great shape for August and you can tell the course is well maintained. There is not a snack bar open before 11am but I looks like they might be working on that. They do have drinks, chips, a few snacks and sandwiches available for purchase. Seniors enjoy discount pricing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I definitely recommend this course to all of my friends and I look forward to returning soon. You will enjoy playing at Legendary Oaks in Hempstead, TX.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 08/14/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed a quick pace of play and our challenging course layout. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! #LegendaryOaksGC

Significant improvement

Great layout. Bunkers are finally improved, tee boxes and greens in great shape. The price is unbeatable and the newly opened club house is very nice. As a bonus, there is also shower in the clubhouse.

Response from Legendary Oaks Golf Course on 08/07/2018:
Hello, we're happy you enjoyed our great course conditions, nice layout, and an excellent value. Thank you for playing Legendary Oaks Golf Course! LegendaryOaksGC

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018