Type Municipal
Style Executive
Slope N/A
Rating N/A

Harvard Gulch Golf Course is a nine-hole, par-3 course in Southern Denver. It is one of eight municipal courses in the city of Denver. The holes on this course range from 64 to 134 yards. The greens are small and well-bunkered and water hazards come into play on a few holes, providing challenges that are still suitable for beginners. There are also slight elevation changes to add interest to this short, fun course. Towering trees are a part of Harvard Gulch's landscape, providing enjoyable scenery. The fifth hole is the longest hole of the course and is therefore considered the hardest.

Harvard Gulch Par3 Golf Course

Year Built 1982
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect Ray Hill

Carts No
Clubs Yes - free

Dress code Shirt and shoes required.

Snacks

For a small par 3 it was in good shape

Longest hole was 130 yds - most averaged in the 90 yd range. Nice, tight little course - probably only need 3...maybe 4 clubs. Our only issue was the price; we can play 18 holes on a par 72 for less money. Rate of play was really slow, though. We were stacked up 4-5 groups deep and there was no Marshall to push people along. Good place to work on your short game, though.

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hello u314159954874. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting us!

Double charged me a week later

course said I didn't show up and charged me a week after the round. our group was there and played... money grabbing thieves...

Commented on 04/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, joonera0728! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Harvard Gulch Golf Course!

Fun time!

This place is great for improving your short game! Play was quick and each hole had some challenges. Give it a try!

Great par 3

This course is such a fun place to play. It is a gently rolling course and the views are pretty. The gentleman at the check in desk is absolutely delightful! And we have met some very nice people on the course as well!

The smallest Denver municipal course- a par 3. A Denver tradition. Been there my whole life- learned to play play and appreciate golf there. Great for all ages- lots of fun with buddies. Denver history on the grounds as well.

Pleasant pitch n putt

We popped into Harvard Gulch on a whim on vacation for a quick nine. I was impressed with the conditions, that is compared to our Austin pitch 'n putt that has st. Augustine greens and is a little worn. Pace was decent but a little slow. Decent selection of yardages but shouldn't need more than a pitching wedge. Very pleasant environment. If I lived nearby I'm sure I'd swing by often.

Commented on 08/05/2018

Live about 10 minutes from here.

One of my favorite places for a quick 30-40 min chipping refresher.

Hilarious that you've played here. The owner keeps it in great shape. Although with the majority of the users being college kids, it can get a little rowdy.

Littleton, Colorado