Kings Creek Country Club

Kings Creek Country Club
Scorecard for King's Creek Golf Club
Blue M: 71.8/129 345 323 190 382 348 154 503 203 553 3001 433 146 565 398 382 370 271 182 566 3313 6314
White M: 69.1/121 325 312 174 367 334 141 475 190 528 2846 399 131 541 379 372 364 249 157 513 3105 5951
Gold M: 64.6/109 W: 70.2/120 306 304 109 344 320 133 397 169 396 2478 277 120 495 290 351 285 218 108 484 2628 5106
Red W: 67.2/113 300 297 106 280 300 127 342 137 340 2229 271 107 406 283 250 281 206 95 459 2358 4587

Year Built 1985

Country Course

If your used to well groomed and smooth greens you will be disappointed. Very very rough fairways, balls bounce everywhere once they hit the hard ground, greens very bumpy. Won’t go back.

Response from Kings Creek Country Club on 09/18/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Kings Creek Country Club, in the Kaufman County area. We are sorry to see that you may have had a poor customer experience with us and that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can improve your experience with us in the future. Thank you for choosing to golf with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Good time

Nice golf course. Good layout. Greens rolled smooth. Great price. Will play here again.

Good Course

Course conditions were average but I expect that with this ridiculous summer we are having. Always enjoy playing Kings Creek. The front 9 invites you in and the back 9 tears you to shreds. If you love a challenge, definitely a good course. Staff was nice as always as well. Will definitely be going back.

Kings creek

Course is in descent shape. Course looks good but is really dry. Tee boxes, fairways and greens need water. Great course for the money.

Response from King's Creek Golf Club on 07/23/2018:
Thank you for leaving us here at King's Creek with a review. We are happy to see that you recommend the course, but we are sorry about the dry conditions. Our staff will keep working hard to have the course in shape, and hopefully the weather can help cooperate to bring out the best of the course. Thank you again for leaving us a review, and we hope to see you back sometime soon.
Response from Kings Creek Country Club on 04/20/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Kings Creek Country Club, and for the 3 stars. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a friendly experience with our staff and had a fun time on the course, so we hope this improved your overall experience with us. Thank you for your choosing our course, in the Kemp area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Course is very affordable

Great course for the money. Can be a real challenge. Plenty of water if you don't hit straight. Staff ( Ron ) is super nice and always glad to see us. Great food from the grill. You will need a nap after you eat.

Old Reliable

I usually play this course once a month or so. As I tend to play during the week

it's never to busy.

It plays pretty easy for the most part, except for two holes. No. 3 and No. 12.

Three is a south facing par 3, looks easy except for the strong south wind that

never quits blowing! You have to clear the water that guards the green, I have a

problem with that.

Same south wind facing you on the par 5 twelve. There is a creek that comes into

play. But that's not a problem. It's just long and into that infernal wind.

The staff are always very friendly.

All in all I enjoy the course very much, except for three and twelve, but that's mainly

my on fault.

Response from Kings Creek Country Club on 03/27/2018:
Hi, thank you for taking the time to review us, Kings Creek Country Club in the Kemp area, and for the 3 stars. We hope that you enjoyed playing our golf course and that you will see improvements in the course conditions the next time you are with us. It looks like you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with our staff, so we are glad to see that. Thank you for golfing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Hot deal only

The tee boxes and fairways were pretty grown over. The staff was very friendly as always.

Response from Kings Creek Country Club on 02/22/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Kings Creek Country Club, and for the 3 stars. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a friendly experience with our staff and that your round was a great value for you, so we hope this improved your overall experience with us. Thank you for your choosing our course, in the Kemp Texas area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good course

Really like this course! Always great staff, winter condition but still very good.

Response from Kings Creek Country Club on 01/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Kings Creek Country Club, and for the 3 stars. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a friendly experience with our staff and that your round was a great value for you, so we hope this improved your overall experience with us. Thank you for your choosing our course, in the Kemp, Texas area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nice and Fun course

Good day but a cold front came in and the wind was out of the north 30-40+ had to club up two clubs when into the wind. Still better than working. Course was in very good shape greens were a little fuzzy but it’s that time of year.

Response from King's Creek Golf Club on 10/19/2017:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club, and for the 3-stars. We hope that you enjoyed your round and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with our staff, so we are glad to see that. Thank you for choosing to play our course, in the Dallas area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kings Creek

First time playing this golf course. My wife and I had a great time. Course was in good condition. The staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Will play it again.

Overall

The tees and fringes need work. The back nines cart paths could be replaced.

Response from King's Creek Golf Club on 08/25/2017:
Hello Stephan, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club, in the Dallas area. We are sorry to hear that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Your feedback is appreciated, especially regarding the cart paths on the back 9 holes. It looks like you had a smooth round and you had a friendly experience with our staff, so we are glad to see that. Thank you for choosing our course and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Meh

Fairways were no different than the rough. Cracked ground and hardpan...not completely unexpected for a Texas summer but still. Greens were ok. Slow but consistent and no dead spots. $30 because it's close to the lake. Ok course and we had a good time because hey it's golf at the end of the day.

Response from King's Creek Golf Club on 08/22/2017:
Hello Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club, in the Dallas area. We are sorry to hear that our course was in poor condition when you played. But, we are happy to see that you found our staff friendly and you experienced a smooth pace of play. We are glad that you enjoyed your round of golf at our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice Course

Nice course greens are good. Fairways are a little sparse in spots but pretty good. Lots of water but playable!

Fair ways

This course looks great from a distance, you spend most of your time looking for your balls in the middle of the fairways. There are so many holes in low places your ball can be lost in plain sight. Half of the fairways or so rough you need a kidney transplant after driving over them .

Response from King's Creek Golf Club on 08/04/2017:
Glen, thank you for taking the time to review our course, King's Creek Golf Club. We appreciate the feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with the pace of play and layout. We hope to see you again in the future.

Old school golf

I really enjoyed my round at Kings Creek. If you are looking for a pristine course with all the new grasses and smooth greens. This course reminded me of the courses I played when I was young. Natural grasses, bumps and inconsistencies in fairways and bumpy greens. You never have to worry about whether your put may bounce. It will. The fairways are hard and the ball rolls. You will have to adjust your tee shots for that. I really liked the layout and the greens held all shots. A very enjoyable round for me. A walk down memory lane.

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018