View from the 5th tee at Lighthouse Country Club

Lighthouse Country Club

Year Built 1968
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Tifeagle Grass
Architect Leon Howard (2006) Jerry Slack (2006)

Clubs No

Amazing Food 11

Lighthouse Winter Golf

Excellent Green conditions when we played. Fairways good shape. Will try again in Spring. Nice hole layouts.

Commented on 02/11/2020

Hello, freshgarbage. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for your kind words and feedback. Thank you for choosing Lighthouse Country Club. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time!

Always a fun round

Had a lot of fun. Course lay out keeps it interesting! You will not be disappointed.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your review, Mommarox. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lighthouse Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Golf Course

I really enjoy playing the Lighthouse Golf Course, always a challenge to me, a 25 handicap, but now & then I get a birdie!

Commented on 01/13/2020

Your feedback is important to us, dfbakernkltx. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Lighthouse Country Club.

Picturesque

Couple of the holes (6 & 7) were very picturesque. Layout of the course was nice and can challenge you on a some shots with the trees and water. There was a tournament starting when I started play and the pro shop started me on 10 which allowed me to play at my pace. The tournament didn’t affect my pace of play. Greens rolled fast. Bunkers were hard sand and some fairways were hard pan. I recommend To get a good feel for the putting green and sand trap before starting your round.

Commented on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Tempewhite. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Lighthouse Country Club thanks you!

Hidden Gem in central Texas

This course is in excellent condition, even for this time of year.

Commented on 01/02/2020

dfbakernkltx, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lighthouse Country Club.

A course I always enjoy.

This a good course, always in good condition and fun to play. Dirt cart paths but good condition. Greens are in very good shape but fast as it's winter. Good fairways. Friendly staff.

Commented on 12/11/2019

Hi David1610. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Lighthouse Country Club.

Nice Course

First time playing Lighthouse and even with all the good reviews I was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the course, given it’s December and there have already been a few freezes. Nice layout with enough challenging holes to keep things interesting. Greens rolled true with average speed. Friendly staff. Drove in from Georgetown Cedar Park area and it was worth it especially since very few people were on course at 1030 even though it was sunny and close to 60 degrees. 67 by the time I finished in 2.5 hours. I’ll be back.

Commented on 12/11/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, ddunn508! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hill Country Treat

This course continues to impress me. The greens will give you nightmares but if you keep putting on them they will make you a better putter. It was better playing the course today as they have cut back on water all around the edge of the greens. When they do water around the greens you can't hardly ever hit a "pitch and run" or the ball will plug. Its a fun course to play even with the "granite" field on number 6. Larry Stirling

Always Fun

We play this course overtime we are in the area. It continues stop improve every time we visit. Layout is very creative and beautiful. Greens are in perfect shape. Pin placements make no put an easy put. Love this course.

Commented on 11/14/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Mommarox! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Gem in the Hills

This may be one of the most playable and fun courses in the Hill country area. I was lucky the day I played as it was windy and cold so not too many warm weather golfers showed up. Made the round incredibly relaxing. Staff was so nice and so accommodating. The course is really unique and the greens rolled beautifully. I would give this a 4.7 out of 5 if ratings were allowed in sub #s. Only reason not 5/5 is the rough was dormant and not grown in. I will absolutely play this course again and any time!

Fun course in great condition

Greens were in AWESOME SHAPE. I was impressed that they've kept the course green in a hot, dry summer. Well done.

Commented on 10/24/2019

Hi johodges. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lighthouse Country Club!

Great value

Live in Austin but definitely worth the drive. Compared with Saturday play in Austin 4 hours 15 minutes is good. Course in great shape, greens fast but true.

Commented on 10/07/2019

allencorder1981, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lighthouse Country Club.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hello, u000002862592. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Lighthouse Country Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Good Course

Lighthouse is a fun course that has good bones. Fairway conditions were above average and the greens were excellent. Each hole is unique making for an enjoyable experience. In particular, #6 plays through granite outcroppings making it among the prettiest holes in the Hill Country. I recommend playing here and will return myself.

great fun

This course is in the best shape ever!!! Like playing at a country club. I love the people here too.Only thing I miss is the restaurant. It was so so good.

Commented on 10/24/2019

Hi minnie777. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lighthouse Country Club!

2nd best golf in central texas

The course was was in excellent condition. All the fairways , tee boxes and greens were in excellent shape. Only when you slice or hook to you get into some dry conditions but still I was able to play out of due to there bey so little grass ( or weeds) just off the fairway. For the money this is a really good course. The views are really nice too.

Commented on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us cooldude55. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Lighthouse Country Club thanks you!

Very well maintained course. Greens in gray shape and very fast. First time I played this course. Will be back. Highly recommend it!

Commented on 08/27/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, mikebaird99! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Surviving the 100 degree days

While summer takes its toll on most muni courses in TX, lighthouse was in very good shape. The greens actually left ball marks! Fun tract but be ready for some twists!!!

Commented on 08/19/2019

Thank you for your review, Owen6528864. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lighthouse Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun Course

Played at worst time of year.. during drought.. considering this the course was in good shape.. the greens were great..
You won’t find a better course for the price..

Commented on 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Rothtex. Your feedback is valuable, and we are glad that you enjoyed your time at Lighthouse Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kingsland, Texas
Meadowlakes, Texas
Llano, Texas

Valid dates: Mar 02, 2020 - May 24, 2020
Experience extraordinary play on five fully renovated championship courses boasting pristine conditions. This spring, villa accommodations start at just $241/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary from $453/person/night (midweek).