Scorecard for Lighthouse Country Club
Gold M: 72.9/133 402 362 293 425 410 537 141 415 433 3418 546 362 128 366 356 408 180 549 172 3067 6485
Blue M: 69.7/122 379 343 274 372 340 460 126 385 363 3042 516 326 122 334 325 378 161 518 151 2831 5873
White M: 67.2/115 372 304 235 346 313 444 112 341 352 2819 468 294 116 322 298 349 145 474 139 2605 5424
Red W: 70.3/118 334 263 214 321 291 412 87 328 302 2552 441 268 110 232 274 320 122 414 127 2308 4860

Year Built 1968
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Tifeagle Grass
Architect Leon Howard (2006) Jerry Slack (2006)

Clubs No

Amazing Food 11

lighthouse country club review

Course was in good condition and greens running a 15 on stimpmeter per the staff, if you call it a staff. Staff very unfriendly, both the person who checked us in and his replacement around noon. Barely would tell where the water was located and told another group that the greens were fast and he did not care if they played or not.

Commented On 07/09/2019

Great experience...only difficulty was judging distance but the markers were better the next day.

Commented On 07/16/2019

Hello, jzizelman. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Lighthouse

I met the owner Rick when checking in. He gave us an overview of the course. He was genuinely happy to have us there. We were impressed with the great shape the course was in. The Tif Eagle greens were perfect. There were impressive views of Packsaddle mountain at a number of holes. Just a great time. Will be back

Commented On 07/09/2019

Hi castee. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. This is the standard we strive to achieve. We will inform Rick and the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Waylon's second time playing in TX

My nephew from Alaska is visiting me and wanted to play golf while he was here. I had never played this course, so we decided to try it. It was a wonderful choice, as the staff was really friendly and made us feel welcome. Will try to go back while he is still visiting.

Commented On 07/05/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Fun layout

Very professional staff friendly. Hats off to this Greenskeeper .

Commented On 07/09/2019

Kgraham722, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lighthouse Country Club.

Great course for both high and low handicap players. My group travels and plays this course about once a month. The course is always in great condition and the staff friendly and helpful.

Commented On 06/24/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back soon for another enjoyable round with us at Lighthouse Country Club!

The greens and fairways are in excellent condition. A fun course to play. Worth the drive.

Commented On 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Lighthouse Country Club. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon!

Best greens

Fun course to play and very reasonably priced. Course is always in good shape and the greens are the best you can find.

Commented On 06/20/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Light house Country Club!

Outstanding Texas Hill Country public golf course

I usually play the Legends Golf Course when I'm vacationing at Marble Falls Tx. I decided to play the Lighthouse GC and was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the course and greens. The fairways are wide and well conditioned and the green are spacious and in great condition. The greens have just the right amount of undulation and challenge. Pace was excellent on a Friday mid morning tee time. I was very impressed with the varying elevations and course setups. Definitely a must play course if you are in the Marble Falls/Kingsland area. Not the easiest to find but worth the effort. Greens/fairway crews deserved kudos for their work on making this course a fun and affordable venue. I will be back when in the area.

Commented On 06/10/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. Thanks for the extremely high compliments, we are very honored. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lighthouse Country Club!

Commented On 06/03/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lighthouse Country Club.

Worth the drive

Finally made the hour long drive from Cedar Park to play here and it was totally worth it. Course is in great shape, greens roll true and fast, layout is interesting, and we played in less than four hours. Can't ask for much more. I'll be making the trip again.

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 05/29/2019:
Awesome! Thanks for finally making the drive out here to play Lighthouse Country Club for the first time. We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the course conditions, layout, and pace of play. We look forward to your next round with us soon. Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest course news and specials.

Good Course /Slow Play

Been awhile since I had played this course. Course wgas in great shape, fairways good to hit of off, and greens were holding and putted smoothly,
My biggest letdown was the pace of play. There was a fivesome 2 groups ahead , and a threesome playing out of one cart, with one player being a kid, in front of me. I joined up with a 2 some and still took over 5 hours to play. The course isn't that long, and should never take that long walking or riding. No one seems to understand how to play cart golf, and what should have been an easy round time wise, ended up being not as fun.

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 05/29/2019:
Thank you for playing Lighthouse Country Club for the first time in a while. We sincerely apologize if the pace of play was much slower than normal. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

Great Fun

The course layout was different. Some short holes that become very difficult if you are not familiar with the course. Great shape, nice greens and an awesome staff. We will go back.

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 05/29/2019:
Thank you for teeing it up out here at Lighthouse Country Club for the first time. We appreciate your kind words regarding the course layout, conditions, and our friendly staff. Come back soon!

A real hidden Gem!

Played here yesterday and it was great! The course is in great shape and will only get better as the greens were about 80% healed from the last aerification 3 weeks ago. Hole 6 and 7 are some of the most beautiful holes I played in Texas.

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 05/29/2019:
Thank you for playing Lighthouse Country Club for the first time! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our golf course, especially holes 6 and 7. Come back for another round soon!

Course layout is awesome, and the conditions were pristine. Even this time of year when they’re trying to air rate the greens and the fairways. It really takes in the concept of risk and reward. Staff was super friendly and courteous.

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 05/08/2019:
Thank you for playing Lighthouse Country Club. Sounds like we made a great first impression! Your positive feedback regarding the course conditions, layout, and friendly staff is much appreciated. Come back soon!
Commented On 05/06/2019

Thank you for the 4-star rating! Come back to Lighthouse Country Club again soon.

Worth the Drive

Really enjoyed the course. We drove in from Cedar Park. Well worth the drive. Greens we’re recently aerated but still putted well interesting layout with lots of dog legs and tree lined par threes. I’ll come back!

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 05/08/2019:
Thank you for playing Lighthouse Country Club for the first time! Your positive feedback is much appreciated and we're thrilled to hear it was well worth the drive. Come back soon!

A very good Friday

Even when there are several patrons on the course the feel of low pressure persists. There were full tee slots but we made it around in just over four hours rarely having to wait. The course makes you place shots effectively and there is a balance between long and hard versus short and delicate holes. The course was lush and excellent to view. If there is one drawback the sandtraps could use some work but even these have improved since we last played there.

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 04/29/2019:
Thank you for playing Lighthouse Country Club again! We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words regarding our course layout, conditions, and improvements we've made. Come back soon!

a hill country gem

What a surprise, the Lighthouse is a neat track plenty long enough ( 6400 off the tips) to challenge the majority of golfers it also has a few quirks using the local terrain to keep the interest alive. Course conditions on the fairways were excellent and although the greens had had some recent work they still played well I imagine that in normal play are superb.

Response from Lighthouse Country Club on 04/29/2019:
Thank you for playing Lighthouse Country Club! We're glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised by our golf course. Your positive feedback is much appreciated and we hope this is just the first of many more rounds to come at Lighthouse. Come back soon!
Kingsland, Texas