A view of a hole at Country View Golf Club

Country View Golf Club

Year Built 1989
Architect Ron Garl (1989)

Golf School Academy Yes - "JCL Golf Academy"

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2019 #8)

9-Hole Rounds 8

Great shape

Whatever CV is doing ... keep it up. Course looks great

Commented on 05/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jayman316! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Country View Golf Club!

Excellent greens.

Returned almost 7 years..
Also remembered was attended Japaness Associations at Dallas and Fort Worth area
tournament about 25-30 years ago..
Me and wife enjoyed round and no complaints with during the Covid 19 situations.
Appreciated staff and management especially cart cleaning clue.
Thanks

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hi uWHPS8565WH. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Country View Golf Club!

Frustrating Afternoon of Golf

The level of precision needed for this course is ridiculous. The Turtleback greens leave no room for error on the approach and you can literally hit the ball into the fairway and lose it due to the tightness and lack of grass and hardness, which makes for unstoppable features as there is no room for the ball to stop Before it goes in to unapproachable brush. By the end of the round I was thoroughly frustrated.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hi Valued Customer. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Country View Golf Club.

Amazing course

Great course well maintained!!! Love playing here all the time very friendly!!

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hi Valued Customer. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Country View Golf Club!

Coutryview

The name of the course is accurate. If you like the feel of the country yet it has plenty of trees and water, this is the course for you. Somewhat challenging but not so difficult you can't par a few holes. The course was in reasonable shape considering there is limited staff due to the coronas virus. I enjoyed the play and will return in the near future to play again.

Better shape than Most

Course is in Way better shape than a lot of others in DFW. Fun time

Commented on 05/07/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Country View Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Thank you for your review, Valued Customer. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Country View Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/28/2020

Hello, u000007090695. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 04/28/2020

Commented on 04/21/2020

Hi BrandonP9015029. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Country View Golf Club.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Country View Golf Club.

Hit'em Straight

I enjoy playing at this course for a few reasons number one being the staff. Peyton, Kaley, Scott, Jonathan, Crystal and, Kara always great you with a smile and go out of their way tio make sure that you have good time playing.

There course is very well laid out and I can tell that they take pride in maintaining it. If you play you will come to hate the #2, #10, #13, and #17 holes because of the obstacles like creeks, trees and water. I believe that you will really have fun on number 12 because it has a huge pecan? Tree blocking the green. If you make it over the tree you're good.

I can't forget to mention the awesome food!!! Man oh man!!!! The burgers and fries are killers!!!!! Thank you Jonathan, crystal and kara for the great food!!

Thank you for taking such good care of me and my family!!

Joal

Commented on 03/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Country View Golf Club thanks you!

Easy to love

This is my go-to course for a quick round and the ability to get on and play. This is winter so the grass is dormant and the lies tight. Green do roll true and fast. The challenge is to stay on the elevated target greens. A variety of shots is required here and all clubs will be used. There is a good mix of moderate and harder holes to keep your interest.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Country View

Very challenging course, in pretty good condition. Great staff and food.

Commented on 01/27/2020

molliejanstead, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Country View Golf Club.

Country View Golf Club Lancaster, TX

The course is in fairly good condition for the time of year. Pace of play was decent and I was able to play through a slower group which is always very much appreciated. I played from the blue tees, the course isn’t the most difficult around, there are no sand bunkers, however a decent amount of challenge for most golfers especially if you play from the tips (Black tees). I believe the greens fees are very reasonable for the quality of the course and would recommended this course to other local golfers.

Commented on 01/15/2020

Hello, u785473675. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

So sloooooow!

Don’t know if they have a marshal or not but they need several. Left after 9 because I couldn’t stand the pace of play. Maybe they were starting people too close together or something, I don’t know but I probably won’t go back. Also didn’t like all the greens being elevated. The driving range is short so they use limited flight balls and the chipping green was not good. I guess if you just want to play a cheap round this could be your course but there are better ones out there.

Commented on 01/08/2020

Every club necessary

Irate a club based on how many covers are still on my clubs when ai finish playing. With this course every club came out of the bag several times. The elevated greens are a special challenge. Overall, great fun!

Commented on 01/07/2020