Papio Greens Golf Center

White 54 2045 yards 70.0 113
Red 54 1845 yards
Green 54 1315 yards
Scorecard for Papio Greens Golf Center
White M: 54.3/113 96 127 108 162 135 130 132 136 116 1142 108 100 128 127 130 128 120 120 162 1123 2265
Red M: 53.5/110 W: 54.3/116 86 105 90 132 100 95 110 100 85 903 93 68 108 92 120 98 86 116 130 911 1814

Year Built 2002
Golf Season Seasonal

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard

1.9
Nebraska Advisor

A GREAT PLACE TO BE WITH THE KIDS

FIRST OFF DONT TAKE A CART. It is a very short par3 18 hole course.

I have taken both my boys here and we have had a great time. I don't go there expecting PGA tour conditions. It looks like my yard with Greens put in. They are very slow.

But you take a son or Daughter suddenly life has just changed.. It is great..

Worst Ever!

Terrible golf course! $34.00 for 9 holes for me and my 7 year old! Most courses don't charge for my son plus I could have played 18holes at ANY other course for cheaper than that. Course is in horrible condition the greens are over grown and very patchy and Sandy. Could putt better on other courses fairways. The GREENS shouldn't be the hazards! Waste of time and money. Wouldn't go back even to use range or play mini golf.

Are they going out of business?

Everyone asks me if Papio Greens is going out of business when I show them the pictures I took last week. Honestly, I don't know, but based on the condition of the course, it's entirely possible. Most of the greens have at least some damage. None of them are cut to a playable length or have been rolled flat in sometime. The ninth green... well that's the picture of dirt I uploaded. Yes, that big patch of dirt is the ninth "green". The closeup shot of my ball is to show how long the green grass was on one of the nicer greens. It's perfect for a fairway, but not a green. Speaking of fairways... I don't think crabgrass qualifies for fairway grass. There's a picture of a tee box, that looks like out of bounds. You can tell it's a tee box if you look very closely for the tee markers.

I wish Papio Greens would commit to fixing up this course. The staff is always really nice, and I love the driving range. It's a lot of fun hitting balls into a giant water hazard.

Unfortunately, they just don't seem to care two bits about the course itself. We've watched it slide over the past three years. Three years ago, it was a decent little par 3 course. Now... I can't recommend it to anybody. It's sad really.

Are they going out of business?

The greens were not smooth ot cut short. Half of them were partially burnt and the 9th was completely dirt. Fairways were not "fair" unless crab grass is the new thing. This carried over to the tee boxes. I wish I could post photos. Everyone I've shown asjs the same thing: "are they going out of business?" I don't know, but it makes you wonder.

On the flip side, while the course isn't worth a dime, the driving range is fun. It's entertaining to hit balls into a giant water hazard.

Father's Day round

This was my first time in the course and I really enjoyed it. Need to work on my short game so this was perfect. Being a holiday and Sunday made for slow play but that's to be expected. Greens were tough to judge as they were very wet. All holes pretty easy except 16 which is very narrow between tall trees. I played with a very nice couple which made it enjoyable. Will play again but try to avoid peak times to speed it up a bit.

Quick and cheap but under heavy repair

They are rebuilding their tee boxes and greens heavily. Which makes it a bit less enjoyable, but understandable. The cost was low and played very quickly. If you're short on time not a bad par three

Good to walk and work on short game.

You have to be patient when you try this course. It's filled with little kids and beginner golfers. Which is nice there's a place they can try but don't go here expecting to breeze through it. It's actually well maintained and is reasonably challenging. I wish the holes varied more as many of them are so similar. But it's a good time out and easy and good to walk.

Papillion, Nebraska