Sandy Meadows Golf Course

Handicap 3 2 6 4 5 1 7 9 8
Par 4 5 4 4 4 5 4 3 3 36 36

Year Built 1985

Golf Simulator No

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Nebraska (2017 #5)

Sandy Meadows - Good value!!

Not a bad 9 holer for the money!! Some challenging, blind tee shots. Short par 5’s, but don’t underestimate them. The finishing hole is 196yd par 3...pray there is not a south wind!! I will play this course again and recommend it to anyone. Very casual atmosphere.

Nice little 9 hole course

This was either the second or third time that my wife and I played this course. We brought our friends who haven't played much golf with us. When we arrived, we were the only ones on the course which makes it nice for new golfers but by the time we were finished, there were several golfers out on the course but the pace was still such that it was easier for them. The course is in good shape for what they have to work with, it is not long but is somewhat challenging. The greens were hard and fast but in decent shape and the fairways were in good shape.

It's a fun little course and I recommend that when you are driving by on I-80 sometime that you stop and play. I don't think you will regret it!

AM

Best Kept Secret

My friend's have had this course on their bucket list for years. I wasn't sure about that. This course was a total surprise in the best way. We will be back and bring friends!

Hidden in Plain View

Driving from Omaha to Grand Island, this course was about 1/2 way. It was a beautiful day, I thought i would get in a quick 9. This course is visible from the expressway and doesn't look like much from there, but it was mid April, the grass was green and the course was in top shape. I met the owner Alan and he talked me through each hole before my round, a few secrets to playing the course well. I walked with a pull cart that he lent me, boy these hills are something. I enjoyed the round and the course was challenging, but you still had the opportunity to score with some well placed drives. I talked with Alan again after the round and he couldn't have been a nicer person. He told me a little about the history and what he does to keep it going. If you are in the area or just driving through, it's worth a stop. Larry

This is a challenging little course.

My wife and I played this course for the first time after driving by it 100's of times. Staff was very friendly and explained the course hole by hole. The course is very hilly with several blind shots to the greens. Some of the greens are small and the pin placement can make putting very challenging. Since we had never played the course before neither of us scored that well on the first nine holes but once we learned the layout our scores improved dramatically. Since the course is hilly, shot placement is often critical and miss hits can be costly. We will play here again!!! AM

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018