Type Municipal

Originally opened in 1938 as a nine-hole course, Landa Park Golf Course has since expanded by 52 acres in 1969 to make it an 18-hole course. Although it is on the shorter side, the golf course is still entertaining for golfers of all skill levels. Bordering the Comal River, there are some water hazards coming into play on the course. The fairways are wide and there are not many difficult approach shots, making it a more player-friendly golf course. Landa Park Golf Course features small, undulating greens and there are mature trees lining the fairways. Although it is fairly forgiving, Landa Park does have some challenges, including the lengthy par-5 fourth hole that stretches over 550 yards.

Landa Park Golf Course at Comal Springs

Year Built 1938
Architect Finger Dye Spann (2008)

Carts Yes - $10

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities

Course

The course was very nice and in pristine condition, yet the group on front of us had one set of clubs and we waited for over 25 minuets for a hole and they were the only group in front of us.

The smell was terrible due to the fertilizer that had been used on the tee boxes. One person in our 4-some almost vomited. That down graded the round on a course I play often. There are always some extremely slow playing groups ...this was the case again during this round.

Plays Twice a year

Solid Course!

Very nice Course. A Golf tournament had just completed just prior to my tee time. Course was still in good shape and we finished the round in less than 3 hrs. Had a great time!

Commented on 11/23/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, footmans! Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Learning Landa

Third time to play Landa.
Last time someone behind me hit past my head. Today someone behind my hit the windscreen of my cart. Reported that one as we were told to do today by the person running the tee offs.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160543168! We're delighted you enjoyed your round but are terribly sorry about the golfers behind you. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Commented on 11/19/2020

Thank you for your great rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Course in great shape - friendly and helpful staff- and love the new carts. well worth the drive from SA

Commented on 11/19/2020

An unspoiled walk

It was too pretty a day to stay inside, so we headed to Landa Park for a midafternoon round. As is usual there, the course was in fine shape. As a bonus, they had just taken delivery of a new fleet of carts equipped with GPS. With a bumper crop falling from the many native pecan trees, there were more deer than usual, which helped to offset the irritation of multiple three putts on the challenging undulating greens. We teed off at 2:30 and got in 14 holes before losing light. Play was a bit slow, but well worth the price.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, mrovira! Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your great rating, u314161007510. We will pass along your positive experience to our team here at Landa Park Municipal Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great day at Landa

We had 2 groups of our weekly retired group play. Everyone enjoyed the course

Commented on 11/13/2020

Hi u000003092824. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003901915! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

The course was nice with fast greens. The holes were hard to follow and find at times. Clearer signs would be nice. Fairly easy course to play.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Hi u314160959641. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course.

Pleasant round

New cars wit GPS was a nice surprise. High quality GPS screen and readout. Played as a single and had a nice pairing with two others. I always seem to get a good pairing when playing here as a single. Friendly people. Overseeing this week so had cart path only but still in good shape.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u000007105871. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Landa Park Municipal Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your great rating, u7486597! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Driving range

the only thing I was really disappointed in was the fact that there is no actual driving range.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160957941! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course!

Commented on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your review, u314159694947. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience here at Landa Park Municipal Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your review, u314160911104. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience here at Landa Park Municipal Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dead Cart after 15 holes

We played Saturday afternoon and the course was in decent condition for the price. The weather was great. Everything was going good until the cart died before we were able to finish. And if you know this course there are some decent hill climbs on the last few holes. I had another cart push me on a couple of holes but the final hill on 18 I had to push and steer, my wife had to push from her side and we had the cart pushing from behind. This is completely unacceptable. We played later in the afternoon so I am assuming they were on there second run for the day.
I went in to inform the staff of the problem and they informed me that the carts had been having that problem lately and they had new ones on order. He offered to comp my round until he found out I booked on golf now/ tee off. Then said he could not do anything.
I don’t see why it should matter where I booked if your equipment fails. Should have done something better.
I could have just left the cart in the street, but I was trying to do the right thing by returning it to the clubhouse.
I will pay more and play the Bandit next time I am in town.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Hi Michael6428327. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. However, since it looks like you prepaid for this tee time, there was no way for us to offer you a comped round. Please call TeeOff.com at 855.383.3633 and they will be glad to help you get this straightened out.

Too Bad

I booked a time with GolfNow for 12:40. I was supposed to get the oil changed in my car before playing but that got canceled so I show up to the course at around 11am. I check in and the guy mentions how early I am. I smiled and quipped maybe a group won’t be full and I’ll get out there early. I then watch 2 groups go out that we’re 3 dimes. I walk back in and the guy acts like because I got a lower rate, I don’t deserve to go early. It’s a shame too, because the course is always in great shape, but I don’t think I’d play here again. The staff member had a chance to deliver some good customer service but chose to treat me as less then a valued customer, just because he could. Terrible people skills.

Commented on 10/17/2020

I know when I play with my two brothers, I want to keep it as a threesome. You didn't make note if you asked the pro shop if you could go out early. If you don't ask, you'll never know.

Anonymous

Landa Park golf

Fabulous layout, beautiful greens, deer and ducks everywhere and friendly staff, will play again when in town

Commented on 10/14/2020

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Landa Park Municipal Golf Course.

New Braunfels, Texas