Type Public/Resort

Year Built 2000
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Architect Peter Jacobsen (2000) Jim Hardy (2000) Jerry Lemons

Carts Yes - $12

Dress code Proper golf attire.

Lodging

Lodging Available

Commented on 07/15/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review! Hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/15/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We know you have many choices when it comes to selecting a course to play, and we appreciate you chose RiverWatch. Hope to see you again soon!

Great Layout

This was my first time playing the course and it did not disappoint. The greens rolled great, and the fairways were tight. The staff was very friendly and took the time to talk and make us feel welcomed. I will definitely be coming back.

Commented on 07/15/2020

Peyton20...Thank you so much for the great review. Not an easy drive for you so we just want to say THANK YOU for giving us a chance. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Fantastic Course and Staff - Member problem though

Super course and even better staff. One of the best courses I've ever played. Love these folks! The only issue I see is the pace of play. There is a good ole boy group out there that plays 5- 6 to a group, has kids, won't let anyone play through and the staff won't say anything to them. They're chasing away customers. Tee'd off at 11:00, made the turn at 12:45 and hit a log jam with 4 foursomes backed up because of the good ole boys group. Finished at 3:30. As we left, we saw no one on the course. This group stacked everyone up and everyone was really upset. As I said, the course is losing customers because of these folks.

Commented on 07/15/2020

RClinscott...Thank you so much for the great review of the course and staff. We certainly look down on slow play and do our best to speed play up when necessary. I hope you give us another chance to erase this bad experience and generate a better one for you.
I would love to discuss your experience so i can address the issue on our side. Please reach out to me at the clubhouse 931-761-8124. Thank you.
Pete Ferguson, General Manager

wish it was closer

the course was a little bit of a ride but definitely worth it.best greens around. like carpets, not a mark on them. loved the hilly terrain and ability to order food at the 8th hole and pick it up at the turn. grab a couple of friends and make the drive. guaranteed you wont be disappointed.. holes seemed longer than stated but it was a great time. we will definitely be back.....

Absolute gem of a course

Had never played here and came in expecting an average small town course. Couldn’t have been more surprised.

The course layout, conditions, pace of play, and value were all incredible

Will be back many times

Commented on 07/15/2020

Coblewhitaker...Thank you for the great review and recommendation! Hope to see you again soon!

Riverwatch

Enjoyed the course, some very scenic holes. Greens were very good considering the recent rain. Course was tighter than I expected but a good challenge. Not a fan of the styrofoam donuts around the base of the cups.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Glad you enjoyed your round. We have since removed the noodles (styrofoam donuts) in the cups. Hope you come back soon! Thanks for choosing RiverWatch!

Demands accuracy

The most picturesque course in the region but you must be accurate from the tee to avoid steep drop offs on many fairways and greens. Bent Greens are nice and full as well as the Zoysia fairways. Most greens will have breaking putts and most every hole has bunkers. The bunkers are in fair shape. Not a lot of water hazards. It is a very good value if you don’t mind the drive.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Glad you enjoyed your round! Thanks for the recommendation. Hope to see you again soon!

If you like hilly courses, you are in luck

Very nice course, Lots of hills and elevation changes. The fairways were cut a little to close considering all the rain we've had, making for some muddy areas and a lot of cart path only situations. this is Not a course you want to walk unless you are extremely fit as it is very hilly. The fee is very cheap for caliber of the course. I will be going back many times.

Commented on 03/31/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at RiverWatch Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Riverwatch: Upper Cumberland TN Mountain Golf

Leave the driver in the bag. This course is a great layout for mountain golf in the Upper Cumberland TN region. Once the fairways come back in the spring, it will be excellent once again.

Commented on 03/16/2020

Thank you for visiting us at RiverWatch Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Enjoyable and challenging play

Riverwatch Golf is a must play. Between Nashville and Crossville, Riverwatch is best we've found, having played many in a 60 mile radius. Hilly with great views, it offers challenge for players of all levels. Be aware of slope. Concrete cart paths. Upgrades are taking place. It is a gem that is being discovered by many. Watch Facebook or Twitter for frequent special rates.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing RiverWatch Golf Club!

Great course with beautiful views of center hill lake

Beautiful golf course with friendly staff. I come from Murfreesboro(50 min) drive to play this beautiful golf course ever chance I get. Even has a perfect get Away for the boys to play all weekend. They have villas on site to stay and play for a great rate. I highly recommend the villas and this golf course.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at RiverWatch Golf Club!

Great course very tough. Must play the slope of the holes to be in good shape. Will definitely be going back for more rounds.

Commented on 02/04/2020

I recommend the Reuben with the loaded fries

We booked a tee time on Mother’s Day for early afternoon and showed up a little early to eat before we played. We live about an hour and a half away. It wasn’t busy, we were able to really take our time and fully enjoy our pregame meal, the course, the scenery, the whole experience. It was wonderful. Great way to spend Mother’s Day!

Hidden Gem.....Possibly My Favorite Layout in the State!

I Mean You truly Can't say Enough about this Course let's be Honest! From the Course Conditions to Challenging but Scoreable Layout. To the Staff, Stay & Play Packages that are Very Affordable....Yearly Memberships that Have me thinking I would Drive out there from Murfreesboro Multiple Times a Week if I had a Membership....??? It's a Must Play a State of Tennessee "Bucket List Course"......I feel as if we have Several Around Middle Tennessee and this Needs to be Near the Top!!!! Thanks Riverwatch FOR ALL YOU DO FOR GIVING US AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL GOLFING EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME I HAVE CAME OUT THERE!!

Commented on 03/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, GolfIsLife1372! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing RiverWatch Golf Club!

As usual, great round.

Got on the course around 9am & nobody was on the course in front of me. Even for winter golf, this is always one of the courses in the best shape. Drive over 1 hour frequently from Smyrna & will continue to go back. The greens were in excellent shape for this time of year.

Smithville, Tennessee