RiverWatch Golf Club
Orange 72 6413 yards 71.0 126
Green (W) 72 5473 yards 71.1 123
Scorecard for Riverwatch Golf Club
Gold M: 73.3/131 501 440 202 540 413 340 208 413 450 3507 406 339 520 445 156 395 189 413 480 3343 6850
Orange M: 71.0/126 489 391 194 515 387 301 183 381 402 3243 390 329 500 416 146 375 169 387 458 3170 6413
Blue M: 68.3/122 478 347 176 472 347 289 163 367 375 3014 377 313 488 389 136 354 151 366 445 3019 6033
Green M: 66.4/116 W: 71.1/123 422 316 143 413 283 266 146 317 359 2665 341 292 454 365 125 328 141 329 433 2808 5473
White M: 63.5/108 W: 67.3/111 374 280 118 327 250 235 130 286 318 2318 276 220 367 323 115 249 112 309 340 2311 4629

Year Built 2000
Fairways Zoysia grass
Greens Bent grass
Architect Jacobsen Hardy (2000)

Dress code Proper golf attire.

Slow play on a hot day

There was a very large group ahead of us (20 or so) and they played pretty slowly. The day was hot, slow and frustrating. The course is great - I just wish they had let us go out on 10 instead of saying the large group would move along quickly. We stopped at the turn hoping things would thin out, and we were offered the option to replay the front nine, or just kill some time over there while we waited, but there were carts lined up over there ready to go out too. Good for the course, bad for a twosome.
Pace of Play Average

River Watch Review

extraordinary layout --- from the tips you really must be a low single digit handicap to master this course. Greens are bent grass, very fast and undulating --- traps were washed out due to very recent rains but they were dealing with them. the courses only real weak point was the condition of most of the tee boxes.... I have played on countless courses including tour stop courses of Shinnicock, TPC Los Colinas (Byron Nelson), Colonial and Castle Pines. This course's fairways are hands down the best of all of them

What a Place

If Your in the Nashville area.....Drive and play this place......if your in Crossville.....Drive and play this place.....Struggling to keep there nose above water....But what a Treat to play.......
Course Layout Good

Always a nice Challenge

I have been playing this Course for 8 yrs. it is about an hour drive for me but worth the drive. The course layout is very challenging with some great carries on a few holes. The greens had a little bit of black fungus but considering the rain and heat we have had in our area it is tuff to prevent. It did not effect our game. Look forward to playing again soon!
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Layout Excellent

Great course, always a great challenge

Got rained out after 13 holes. No worries though, only paid $6 with a $20 Golfnow discount. Course is always in great shape. Tees are a little hard, but fairways and greens are perfect. My only issue was that they had changed the front nine and the person in the pro shop did not inform me about this. They have made the old 8@9 holes, # 1@ 2. So I started on 3, which used to be #1. A little confusing. My GPS was still calibrated to the old way, so my yardage was correct, but the score card was different. Anyway, I figured it out when I got to the 1st par 3. And it never affected my round. But a little info on this would have been nice. I even explained to the pro shop employee that I hadn't been there in a couple of years. I guess it just slipped his mind. Most of the players there are regulars. And a nice bunch of people. I will be back.
Staff Friendliness Good
Course Layout Excellent
Bring your AA game -- especially from the tips Bent grass greens and sod laid soysia fairways which were extraordinary Lots and lots of traps with good sand. very large number of blind shots both from the tee and from the fairway BTW --- did I urge you to bring your AA game -- you will need it to score well on this beauty
Off-course amenities Fair

Tough but beautiful

Course was beautiful and in great shape. Fairways are pretty narrow (I lost several balls). Hole locations were difficult. Seemed like a lot of slope on greens. Overall great experience. It is a long drive for me but worth it.
Pace of Play Good
Course Layout Excellent

Tough Round on Beautiful Course!!!

Course was in awesome condition and laid out very tough with some tucked pins. Enjoyed the round and staff was very accommodating and friendly. 5 Stars for Course and Service. A real gem hidden in the rough.

Difficult for Ladies

This course is difficult for Senior Lady golfers. Some of the up hill Par 4's over 300 yds. play another 25 yds. Longer. It is a challenge.
Pace of Play Good