Wild Marsh Golf Club

Wild Marsh
Blue (W) 70 6032 yards 75.5 135
Scorecard for Wild Marsh Golf Club
Black M: 72.7/140 379 421 351 155 415 353 578 150 347 3149 416 345 424 218 387 380 159 535 492 3356 6505
Blue M: 70.5/136 W: 75.9/136 367 394 324 144 397 323 547 134 338 2968 400 277 370 199 348 359 140 502 469 3064 6032
White M: 66.9/130 W: 71.8/128 334 334 296 133 372 310 523 123 319 2744 380 249 316 183 323 329 119 473 443 2815 5559
Red M: 63.8/123 W: 67.5/119 325 218 255 122 300 148 410 94 309 2181 348 232 212 97 301 282 86 402 410 2370 4551

Year Built 1995
Fairways Bent
Greens Bent
Architect Graham Marsh (2000)

Excellent Public Venue

Course conditions were excellent and the pace of play quick with no delays. The course is an excellent public course with many features found on private courses. Well-maintained with many interesting holes in the seventh hole being the signature hole.

Gem

I would be a member and play this course exclusively if I lived closer. Every hole provides a unique challenge. This course allow you to use every club in your bag. The greens are receptive, true and challenging. I especially enjoy the cow lurking in the woods, watching each putt on the 4th green. I wonder if she gets a kick out of those who misread their putts. One of these days I'm going to at least par hole #7; it challenges me every time. Finally, great staff!

Nice variety of hole configurations.

I've been playing Wild Marsh for a number of years and have always had an enjoyable time. The pro shop staff is friendly, the course is in good shape and sets up very nicely to the eye. To be honest, I always book through an on-line, discount service because, in my view, the full-price, regular rates are a bit high...not the best value. I have no problem paying $25-30 and then contributing to the cause at the 19th hole.

Nice scenic layout, very nice staff

I live about 40 miles from this course and it was easily worth the drive. Me and my buddy were paired with two other gentlemen, a father/son group, and all 4 of us had a great time. The pace of play was very good and the course layout/conditions were excellent. Plenty of scoring opportunities with a few challenging holes mixed in. The staff was very friendly from the guy at the pro shop counter (gave us some free tee's) to the cart girl selling drinks. If you live in or around the area I would definitely suggest checking out wild marsh

Was very difficult from the white tees but I like that.

The course was in great shape. Many courses this year are struggling to keep up with the wet weather and storm damage. The staff in the pro shop and lounge and beverage cart were very friendly. Just didn't see the beverage cart much. Didn't find the rest rooms or water on the course but were told there was some. I am looking forward to another round at Wild Marsh.

Well maintained

Good course for the money. Good condition. Staff was helpful.

Great layout!

Beautiful golf course with lots of mature trees. It has quite a few holes with carry over swampland and has great views of the lake. The layout is terrific! Dog legs, uphill shots, downhill shots, great bunkers, you can play pretty much every imaginable shot possible on this course. It also has a great clubhouse and bar with excellent food. Challenging but very appealing to the eye. Love it!

This was a nice course played well, we had a cart and glad we did the walk between some holes would be a bit far. All holes were in very good shape, only bad was 18 had alot of grass clippings on the fairway in rows but other then that nice course

just ok

rough cut not so even to long in spots next to fairawys and greens and not evenly cut greens are nice tee boxes need attn

Challenging

The course is challenging and is maintained well. The staff is not very friendly. I booked on Golf Now and got a great price for 2 players and the man behind the counter helping us did not like it that we didn't pay very much for the round. Unfriendly and arrogant. Other than that the course was fun and the rate was the best through Golf Now.

The course is in good shape

It is a good coarse. It has fast green and rolling hills,and enougth thing you can get in trouble.

.Wonderful day!

Had a great time, the course was in excellent shape. I can't wait to play it again

Great Value

Played here from the blue tees. Loved the layout, especially the front. Holes were challenging but not impossible. Greens rolled true and had interesting pin locations. I would recommend this course.

First time at Wild Marsh

A friend told me that the course was on the short side, so we played the tips. The tee boxes were in great condition and level, the fairways varied but most above average, and the greens held the ball well, some fast some medium speed, and they had quite a bit of unduluation which made it challenging. From the tips it played plenty long with lots of dog legs marshes. It's a beautiful course and I look forward to playing this one many times more.

Buffalo, Minnesota